A few questions

Kiidduu

1.Runes on weapons.

So i wanna add othell lvl 6 on my B grade weapon...what do i need exactly to add the othell? where is the npc responsable for adding runes and what are the requirments of adding Othell lvl 6?

2.Dyes

What is the minimum level for adding dyes ?And from where should i buy some good dyes? Like Greater dye of STR +4 Con - 4 and Dex+4 Con -4 

Regarding Runes, you can go to any Blacksmith in town and they will be able to socket the rune for you. To add a rune on a B grade weapon, it will cost 112 Gemstone B's (purchasable at the grocer).

Not sure about the dyes, someone else will have to chime in.

Edited by HonestShovel

On 15.09.2019 at 2:39 PM, Kiidduu said:

2.Dyes

What is the minimum level for adding dyes ?And from where should i buy some good dyes? Like Greater dye of STR +4 Con - 4 and Dex+4 Con -4 

3-rd class dyes are +1-1/+2-2/+3-3/+4-4  --> 76+ lvl need. They are in Giran for sure (where u adding dyes)

Dyes :

You can buy 2nd class dyes (40lvl+) from the Grocery NPC in Giran. You can only get up to +4/-5 dyes for 2nd class. When u reach 3rd class (76+) you can get superior dyes +4/-4 from the Magic Shop NPC in Giran. Beyond that better dyes are available from drops and other players for a lot of adena.

To make a tattoo you need to buy 10dyes of the stat u want. To make it speak with the Symbol Maker NPC in the Magic shop in Giran.

Edited by Ingwaz