FROZEN GAME

Betta

19 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

delete this server, no worth to keep it @Juji

What happened Stanx? You don't know where to insert all the farmed and purchased items?
They left the server just for you, as you wanted ...
You and the Greeks never opened up to the rest of the server players, what could you expect?

You know where you can insert everything ... right? -_-

16 minutes ago, TEX said:

What happened Stanx? You don't know where to insert all the farmed and purchased items?
You and the Greeks never opened up to the rest of the server players, what could you expect?

purchased? :D b i tch please. My fault that we are 3 people better than whole latino ally? Should I play worse to keep you playing?

23 minutes ago, TEX said:

The pure and holy truth, stanx and admetus, the most toxic players and one of the reasons why many got bored and left.

They could not play in silence? months talking on hero chat, saying I have insulted players from other countries. Now they have no one to talk to, no one to play with, no one to sell to.

It is the B side of the game, where a couple of players work hard to kill the game with their arrogance and lack of maturity and respect. Clearly they have a life problem, but, it's their problem :)

Anyway, the consequences are in sight, that's all.

50 minutes ago, Betta said:

The pure and holy truth, stanx and admetus, the most toxic players and one of the reasons why many got bored and left.

Don't think that i\m they fan, i rly don't care. But i have quesstion: why not to press with right button of mouse on they nickname?

Got fcked latinos? why not to bring 2 latinos ally and fck Stanx and other 2 dudes? - there is really much latinos (and it's fcking boring if count that meh from EU), so what are you talking about? xD

Nice reasons to leave server xD  imho: people leave couz got fcked and cannot do anything with that, only adena sellers and bots in Ruins of Agony left xD  And people who have nothing to do after work - like me.

Just neutral view on this situation, and once again, please don't tell about toxic - it's excuse for 5 y.o. childrens who don't know how to block.

Edited by Xc0re