Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Hime

On 9/17/2019 at 6:29 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately  2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • The Letter Collect Event 2019 will start.
  • Dragon Shirts will be returning to the L2 Store for a limited time.
  • The Golden Compass event will continue to be available for one final week..
  • Attendance Checklist event will continue to be available for 2 weeks.
  • The Artifact of Power will end and the items will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • The Latency Pack will be in the L2 Store for one more week.
  • To investigate the latency issue, we will be making these temporary changes:
    • New character creation will be temporarily unavailable.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Sooooooooooooo..... You can Only buy ONE (1) 15k ncoin Ultimate Dragon pouch per account huh?.... Why is this?

6 hours ago, Juji said:

x8 probability ended 50 minutes ago at midnight.

Hi Juji, with the x1 probability I got literally 1 letter overnight (7 hour farm, I checked detailed drop info of all characters in a party). There's nothing wrong with the pickup (resulting from range, bad macro etc) as I got other stuff in the same amount as always (I'm in my regular grinding spot).

With x8, within 3 hours in the same spot with the same macro setup and the same characters in the party I got way more letters - haven't counted back then, but judging by the amount I have now it was around 15.

So... with my dps, which is now around 250 mobs killed per hour in that spot

x1 rate is 0.14 letter per hour/250 mobs

x8 rate is 5 letters per hour/250 mobs

This doesn't seem right. Am I just *that* unlucky with x1 that I need to kill nearly 2000 mobs to get one letter or others experience the same issue?

2 hours ago, Helvie said:

Hi Juji, with the x1 probability I got literally 1 letter overnight (7 hour farm, I checked detailed drop info of all characters in a party). There's nothing wrong with the pickup (resulting from range, bad macro etc) as I got other stuff in the same amount as always (I'm in my regular grinding spot).

With x8, within 3 hours in the same spot with the same macro setup and the same characters in the party I got way more letters - haven't counted back then, but judging by the amount I have now it was around 15.

So... with my dps, which is now around 250 mobs killed per hour in that spot

x1 rate is 0.14 letter per hour/250 mobs

x8 rate is 5 letters per hour/250 mobs

This doesn't seem right. Am I just *that* unlucky with x1 that I need to kill nearly 2000 mobs to get one letter or others experience the same issue?

It doesn't let me edit my post, so I'm adding this one, after 9 hours 30 min I did not get any additional letter drop, so overall 9h 30min of farm = 1 letter, so it's 0.10 letter per hour/250mobs. Is that an intended rate for x1?

On 9/17/2019 at 3:29 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately  2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • The Letter Collect Event 2019 will start.
  • Dragon Shirts will be returning to the L2 Store for a limited time.
  • The Golden Compass event will continue to be available for one final week..
  • Attendance Checklist event will continue to be available for 2 weeks.
  • The Artifact of Power will end and the items will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • The Latency Pack will be in the L2 Store for one more week.
  • To investigate the latency issue, we will be making these temporary changes:
    • New character creation will be temporarily unavailable.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Its been 4 days and I still can't create a character on the live server. What is the ETA for this fix??

The Golden Compass event will continue to be available for one final week..

Last year Golden Compass took 1 week extension can this be done this year too? it is essential to know before Wednesday before players spend their Lucien's marks for other things. ty in advance

6 hours ago, vaper said:

Last year Golden Compass took 1 week extension can this be done this year too? it is essential to know before Wednesday before players spend their Lucien's marks for other things. ty in advance

please Juji, I also need to know the answer to this question, I have all the lucian coins in my inventory but obviously I can't make a bracelet +10

• L2 Team
On 9/23/2019 at 1:11 AM, vaper said:

Golden Compass will be extended by one week.

@Urian during the free event you are getting many consumables, which you can use... ofc you will not get insane rewards you can turn into adena + letters are non tradable.

Golden Compass should be played as you said "2 rounds per day" it costs 1 ncoin, then you can get ++++ x2 :)  

• Juji unpinned this topic