Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately  2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • The Letter Collect Event 2019 will start.
  • Dragon Shirts will be returning to the L2 Store for a limited time.
  • The Golden Compass event will continue to be available for one final week..
  • Attendance Checklist event will continue to be available for 2 weeks.
  • The Artifact of Power will end and the items will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • The Latency Pack will be in the L2 Store for one more week.
  • To investigate the latency issue, we will be making these temporary changes:
    • New character creation will be temporarily unavailable.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• L2 Team
23 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime

Will the letter collect event NCStore based or Farming ingame mostly?

And any information about Ranking system and timed hunting zone come back?

Letter Collector event is farming in-game completely with no L2 store component. 

Ranking system and timed hunting zones still disabled for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bizon said:

lol Dragon shirt store promo when it will be free for all very soon..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rcDiQKg1FI&feature=youtu.be

StJCbR.png

Welcome to l2 NA server !!! Everything here is much harder than any other server !!! here where instead ban the bots he deletes the spoill !!! Here where items are created and placed outside the chronicle so you can raise money !!!!

1 hour ago, Hime said:

To investigate the latency issue, we will be making these temporary changes:

• New character creation will be temporarily unavailable.

For how long?

There was never a problem with the mission, you caused a problem after the upgrade and removed it.

Now, with this "latency problem," I can't understand how a company of this size is working with error and success.
To be testing and seems to be much more to deceive than to really solve a problem.

This is ugly.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/letter-collector-event-2019

The following items will be automatically removed from players’ inventories when the event ends on October 16:

• Lucky Growth Scroll (Event)
  • Freya's Wind Scroll (Event)
  • Honey Vitality Beer (Event)

those event items better be different from the existing event ones we have as if the old ones get deleted I'm going to be really annoyed!

Edited by Bizon
  • Like 1

Event is not good no normal drop no crystal r no blessing r95 weapon how I can upgrade my r95 to r99 and Krishna? Deton potion for fishing when no fishing event=[ non tradable letters. Need add to event r crystal and blessing r95 weapon scroll. Freya wind beer  well some bots enjoy this.

How about, instead trial and error testing live server with your inability while sacrificing your players, ... just create another public testing server !! I really doubting your management and it solving problem ability, really surprise your corporate can't see this!

7 hours ago, Bizon said:

StJCbR.png

Lol, indeed...last minute promo-10500 ncoin for dragon shirt lol.

Its like how they do it with circlets, i payed usd 4 months ago and then ...booom, free item for all :)
So thank you NcSoft but NO, I dont BUY.....I burn my self once not going to happent second time.

This is not something related with "Bussines Ethics" ?

8 hours ago, Bizon said:

StJCbR.png

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

Lol, indeed...last minute promo-10500 ncoin for dragon shirt lol.

Its like how they do it with circlets, i payed usd 4 months ago and then ...booom, free item for all :)
So thank you NcSoft but NO, I dont BUY.....I burn my self once not going to happent second time.

This is not something related with "Bussines Ethics" ?

Don't forget guys there's also a high chance we're not getting this in our version, same as zodiac agathions or jewels which you can get from mammon in another region.

xe xe i expect that returned Dragon shirt event will give to us atleast chance to try making it :) last time to make max shirt was approximately  1trillion adena ..and other think was really bad in event ..ppl was forced to buy 12k nc coin pack ...was no gift option ...soo lot of free to play or low donating players left game ..... 

3 hours ago, Helvie said:

Don't forget guys there's also a high chance we're not getting this in our version, same as zodiac agathions or jewels which you can get from mammon in another region.

Well, its true Helv but our GMs must give a statement regarding this matter...otherwise...
On the other hand the gameplay will be changed drasticaly soon, I really doubt they will not implement it in all regions...atm with minor diferences we all play same version of  game.

Thank you NC Soft for clear communication, as always!

There was an in-game announcement about the server going down in 30 min, while according to the info from Hime it was supposed to happen in 1h 30min. Quite often there is a mismatch between the time given on forums and the actual downtime, so I'm kinda used to it. However, it would be nice if GMs announced in-game that the info about the downtime they initially provided was incorrect, so that people are not confused.

I was planning to do an instance, but gave up the idea since suddenly GMs announced I have only 30min left, but now it turns out I had the time after all.

• Haha 1