Jump to content
Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 18


Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance for beginning Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Letter Collector Event 2019 will start!
  • The Aden Talisman promotion items will be available in the L2 Store for a limited time.
  • Attendance Checklist event will be available for 2 weeks.
 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Link to post
Share on other sites

how about you do something useful and fix the drop rates grinding for 2 hours  for nothing but 4k adena is not helping your cause. not even getting any material drops even when spoiling. you want this game to make a come back LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS! fix adena and drops rates it is 80% less than 1x and the VIP system doesnt even work with spoil so you ruined an entire class in the process. people spend more money when they are happy with the game they play just sayin. i spent 300$ a month paying subs when it was a pay to play game. at this point you should be paying us to play it lmao.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
   
1 - P. Def. +5, M. Def. +5, Atk. Spd. +10, Casting Spd. +10, Max HP +100, Max MP +30.
2 - P. Def. +10, M. Def. +10, Atk. Spd. +12, Casting Spd. +12, Max HP +120, Max MP +50.
3 - P. Def. +15, M. Def. +20, Atk. Spd. +15, Casting Spd. +15, Max HP +150, Max MP +70.
4 - P. Def. +20, M. Def. +30, Atk. Spd. +20, Casting Spd. +20, Max HP +180, Max MP +100, Acquired XP/ SP +10%.
5 - P. Atk. +50, M. Atk. +100, P. Def. +30, M. Def. +40, Atk. Spd. +25, Casting Spd. +25, Max HP +220, Max MP +130, Acquired XP/ SP +15%.
6 - P. Atk. +80, M. Atk. +150, P. Def. +40, M. Def. +60, Atk. Spd. +40, Casting Spd. +45, Max HP +260, Max MP +160, Acquired XP/ SP +20%.
7 - P. Atk. +135, M. Atk. +250, P. Def. +60, M. Def. +80, Atk. Spd. +70, Casting Spd. +75, Max HP +520, Max MP +320, Acquired XP/ SP +50%.
8 - P. Atk. +180, M. Atk. +360, P. Def. +80, M. Def. +120, Atk. Spd. +80, Casting Spd. +95, Max HP +640, Max MP +360, Acquired XP/ SP +50%.
9 - P. Atk. +225, M. Atk. +420, P. Def. +120, M. Def. +160, Atk. Spd. +90, Casting Spd. +110, Max HP +910, Max MP +430, Acquired XP/ SP +50%.
10 - P. Atk. +270, M. Atk. +490, P. Def. +160, M. Def. +200, Atk. Spd. +100, Casting Spd. +125, Max HP +1120, Max MP +530, Acquired XP/ SP +50%.

Is this what you're referring to as the new p2w?

If so, i'm tired of this, this relationship is becoming abusive and unhealthy.

   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brothy said:
 
   
1 - P. Def. +5, M. Def. +5, Atk. Spd. +10, Casting Spd. +10, Max HP +100, Max MP +30.
2 - P. Def. +10, M. Def. +10, Atk. Spd. +12, Casting Spd. +12, Max HP +120, Max MP +50.
3 - P. Def. +15, M. Def. +20, Atk. Spd. +15, Casting Spd. +15, Max HP +150, Max MP +70.
4 - P. Def. +20, M. Def. +30, Atk. Spd. +20, Casting Spd. +20, Max HP +180, Max MP +100, Acquired XP/ SP +10%.
5 - P. Atk. +50, M. Atk. +100, P. Def. +30, M. Def. +40, Atk. Spd. +25, Casting Spd. +25, Max HP +220, Max MP +130, Acquired XP/ SP +15%.
6 - P. Atk. +80, M. Atk. +150, P. Def. +40, M. Def. +60, Atk. Spd. +40, Casting Spd. +45, Max HP +260, Max MP +160, Acquired XP/ SP +20%.
7 - P. Atk. +135, M. Atk. +250, P. Def. +60, M. Def. +80, Atk. Spd. +70, Casting Spd. +75, Max HP +520, Max MP +320, Acquired XP/ SP +50%.
8 - P. Atk. +180, M. Atk. +360, P. Def. +80, M. Def. +120, Atk. Spd. +80, Casting Spd. +95, Max HP +640, Max MP +360, Acquired XP/ SP +50%.
9 - P. Atk. +225, M. Atk. +420, P. Def. +120, M. Def. +160, Atk. Spd. +90, Casting Spd. +110, Max HP +910, Max MP +430, Acquired XP/ SP +50%.
10 - P. Atk. +270, M. Atk. +490, P. Def. +160, M. Def. +200, Atk. Spd. +100, Casting Spd. +125, Max HP +1120, Max MP +530, Acquired XP/ SP +50%.

Is this what you're referring to as the new p2w?

If so, i'm tired of this, this relationship is becoming abusive and unhealthy.

   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

that'll be fun...

 

 

and itll probably not work in oly like the hats...

Edited by Hyperlite
Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is dead, I play since the start of the Gludio server, I have donated and the truth is that I already get tired of NCSOFT policy, misleading advertising, the rules of the game have changed a lot over time, the economy does not work, the few new players are stuck in the economy, without mentioning that some players have abused the game changes particularly in the penalty of the raid boss, that has caused more people to stop playing, the clans are made up of 2 or 3 players and pets that kill epic raids alone (then they have no one to sell the jewels), a mmorpg that has nothing massive and the worst, the company has taken this to the game and does nothing but do paid events, in Seriously, NCSOFT only figures when it comes to paying money, WHERE IS THE SUPPORT AND COMMITMENT TOWARDS PLAYERS? And it is true, we spend time in our lives, money and despite having no answers, having bad changes, we still stand supporting the game, but when will it support us? seriously, I APPEAL TO RESPECT TO PEOPLE, NOT NUMBERS.

Some things that killed the game, reasons why many left.

OLYMPICS ---- RETURN AS THEY WERE FROM A START.
(It is not fair to have to lvl +4 buffers. log and every 10 min take the buff) seriously is wasted time, for someone who starts is fair? Not to mention the classes that are unusable.

"THE CASTLE" ---- CURRENTLY THAT EXISTS OR CAN IT BE DONE?
I think only GIRAN can "take".

EXCESS OF PAYMENT EVENTS.

among other things...


I will play another month, I will not pay any more dollars (nobody should do it, to give a lesson to ncsoft), if it does not change for the better, I simply leave, they are really disappointing.


I think this "classic" was released as bait, "let's see how much we can earn until no one is left on the servers."

a shame.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Betta said:

The game is dead, I play since the start of the Gludio server, I have donated and the truth is that I already get tired of NCSOFT policy, misleading advertising, the rules of the game have changed a lot over time, the economy does not work, the few new players are stuck in the economy, without mentioning that some players have abused the game changes particularly in the penalty of the raid boss, that has caused more people to stop playing, the clans are made up of 2 or 3 players and pets that kill epic raids alone (then they have no one to sell the jewels), a mmorpg that has nothing massive and the worst, the company has taken this to the game and does nothing but do paid events, in Seriously, NCSOFT only figures when it comes to paying money, WHERE IS THE SUPPORT AND COMMITMENT TOWARDS PLAYERS? And it is true, we spend time in our lives, money and despite having no answers, having bad changes, we still stand supporting the game, but when will it support us? seriously, I APPEAL TO RESPECT TO PEOPLE, NOT NUMBERS.

Some things that killed the game, reasons why many left.

OLYMPICS ---- RETURN AS THEY WERE FROM A START.
(It is not fair to have to lvl +4 buffers. log and every 10 min take the buff) seriously is wasted time, for someone who starts is fair? Not to mention the classes that are unusable.

"THE CASTLE" ---- CURRENTLY THAT EXISTS OR CAN IT BE DONE?
I think only GIRAN can "take".

EXCESS OF PAYMENT EVENTS.

among other things...


I will play another month, I will not pay any more dollars (nobody should do it, to give a lesson to ncsoft), if it does not change for the better, I simply leave, they are really disappointing.


I think this "classic" was released as bait, "let's see how much we can earn until no one is left on the servers."

a shame.

i dont think anyone expected a free server to not turn into p2w

i agree the new oly system is dumb and broken, defeats the entire purpose of what oly was all about originally

i have no opinion on castles, i like the 0% taxes lol.

payment events dont bother me, i dont get my panties in a bunch because of other ppl spending their money. it doesnt prevent me from doing anything if i dont have the items.

 

my biggest complaint was removing the circle of life that was crafting > oe'ing > crafting shots > repeat.  crafters are completely worthless now aside from crafting a arrows (which will be eliminated on next quiver event). they should make crystals mean something now and crafters should be able to crush for better rewards.

 

but i still play, so meh, whatever

Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand that the game is p2w, I support that, but I also believe that there is a lack of support from the staff to give more progress and balance to the game, in terms of number of players and playability.
The first 5 or 7 months, although they had p2w, there were many more people, I could go to 3 or 4 clastle sieges, I could go to the Olympics in lvl 55 and have a chance to win the occasional battle, tour was full of dwarves offering services, currently we see sales of weapons +16, talismans +10, hats +8, from one month to another the game changes 180 degrees, without explanation, without a database, despite the ncsoft claims it has no relation to Players.

I do not think that this is good if there are no people who play, I insist, the conduct of the game goes to his death and I do not know what are the NCSOFT intents that is what disturbs me the most.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Betta said:

I understand that the game is p2w, I support that, but I also believe that there is a lack of support from the staff to give more progress and balance to the game, in terms of number of players and playability.
The first 5 or 7 months, although they had p2w, there were many more people, I could go to 3 or 4 clastle sieges, I could go to the Olympics in lvl 55 and have a chance to win the occasional battle, tour was full of dwarves offering services, currently we see sales of weapons +16, talismans +10, hats +8, from one month to another the game changes 180 degrees, without explanation, without a database, despite the ncsoft claims it has no relation to Players.

I do not think that this is good if there are no people who play, I insist, the conduct of the game goes to his death and I do not know what are the NCSOFT intents that is what disturbs me the most.

they turn game in to sh i t, deal with it, no more lineage 2, lineage 2 is over.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm new to the game, I had to spend to keep the character beating. Because the server rate is so low that I can't even buy the SS's. Look I'm already going to VIP 4 and does not drop anything, impossible that. VIP 4 is not falling at all. The three days, I'm up at the same place and nothing falls in it. Something is wrong.

Very discouraging ... Well, I started and I'm already thinking of stopping playing. The server won't drop you so you can have adena to buy SS's

Edited by Kefera
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kefera said:

I'm new to the game, I had to spend to keep the character beating. Because the server rate is so low that I can't even buy the SS's. Look I'm already going to VIP 4 and does not drop anything, impossible that. VIP 4 is not falling at all. The three days, I'm up at the same place and nothing falls in it. Something is wrong.

Very discouraging ... Well, I started and I'm already thinking of stopping playing. The server won't drop you so you can have adena to buy SS's

dont xp with soul shots, they arent really needed....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hyperlite said:

dont xp with soul shots, they arent really needed....

This is the less productive post I've seen on a forum for quite some time.

If you bot your 5+ character train 24/7 yeah you might be right. But the typical dual box setup (mind the dual word) simply is not viable in so many cases, particularly when you approach the lv 60 curve. 

The game is currently unbalanced and the adena drop rate has to be revised comprehensively because it is brokenly subpar to the XP ratios applied in practive (kill a mob, get 20k xp + 50k bonus). The natural progress curve that was hard to overcome in Prelude is now even worst and cannot be tackled without L2 Store or RMT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, UMP said:

This is the less productive post I've seen on a forum for quite some time.

If you bot your 5+ character train 24/7 yeah you might be right. But the typical dual box setup (mind the dual word) simply is not viable in so many cases, particularly when you approach the lv 60 curve. 

The game is currently unbalanced and the adena drop rate has to be revised comprehensively because it is brokenly subpar to the XP ratios applied in practive (kill a mob, get 20k xp + 50k bonus). The natural progress curve that was hard to overcome in Prelude is now even worst and cannot be tackled without L2 Store or RMT.

bot is built into the game now with looping macros, so everyone can do "something" 24/7 if they want.

i dont disagree that adena rates are nerfed and the game is built around spending money in the l2 store to progress. i dont really have a problem with that, or the slow pace of lvling.

if my last post was completely unproductive for you, im guessing if i suggest uninstalling the game and playing something else if you are extremely unhappy with the current classic experience would be even less productive advice :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, UMP said:

The game is currently unbalanced

This game is unbalanced since "classic version" announce. Let's watch truth in eyes: in l2 classic rates are around 0.1 on exp and around 0.001 to adena/drop to really "classic" chronicles. Because like was announced "l2 classic will bring old players backs because it's old cronicles in new vision (graphics)" - kill me people, it's not fcking close to old chronicles. So here was no balance from start and will not be in future, this is one more ncsoft project how to keep alive dying game (and kinda unlucky, and it's sad) ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

bot is built into the game now with looping macros, so everyone can do "something" 24/7 if they want.

Botting is not integrated and the auto mode is not meant to be a fully AFK feature. Macro looping is restricted to 1 macro and 1 only. You cannot loop 2 macros simultaneously. Any situation where a character is able to process an "if" situation is being handled by a bot or pixel capturing software to reproduce keystrokes.

So no, you cannot do everything 24/7 with the macro loop. 

Also I'm not complaining about the game, I'm suggesting ways to improve it though I know it will be to no avail. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic
×
×
  • Create New...