Jump to content
Forums

letter event questions


Recommended Posts

hi all i have some questions for the letter event.

there are some " dropps" as reward i cant figure out, what they are for.

so  can anyone tell me what this items are for ? :

Talisman of Insolence Lv. 6

Shadow Crystal

Anakim Rune - Stage 1

Scroll of Darkness

 

thnx for the infos

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

toi tali 6 = P. Atk. +200, M. Atk. +275, M. Damage Resistance +8%, Skill Power +3%, Resistance to All Weapons +3%, CON +1, MEN +1, STR +1, INT +1, P./ M. Critical Rate +10, Skill MP Consumption -4%. Required level: 60. Take it to Blacksmith Baggins in Giran along with Baium's Soul to obtain Talisman of Baium. Effects of two identical talismans do not stack.

Anakim and Lilith talismans are strong but need to be lvl'd up to be good.

 

no idea about shadow crystal or scroll of darkness

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mijati said:

@hyperlite  erm lol, iam a bit confused now, whats a baium soul ? i guess i have to kill baium to get it right ? if so, then well erm  i know i wont kill baium ever, so ^^  anyway thnx for the infos :)

baium drops 1 soul per kill, and i dont think toi 6 to baium soul tali is 100%. baium isnt being killed to my knowledge, so these wont be around for a bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

server pass only people with more than 100 iq, sorry mate

sadly the server allows ppl with  no brain too ...

its verry adult, and grown up to flame, and make jokes about ppl who cant speak english nor even learned it .shows how much of attitude your parent teached u ...none it seems

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mijati said:

sadly the server allows ppl with  no brain too ...

its verry adult, and grown up to flame, and make jokes about ppl who cant speak english nor even learned it .shows how much of attitude your parent teached u ...none it seems

Stanx is the most toxic player in the game, when the game is down, come to the forum to throw sh i t, he is in his "education" poor child, his parents should take away the computer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Betta said:

Stanx is the most toxic player in the game, when the game is down, come to the forum to throw sh i t, he is in his "education" poor child, his parents should take away the computer.

remind me your main character name

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

remind me your main character name

so u wanna show him who is the king in a game right ?  well how about this,  if u want u can get my real life adress, and u come to me, and we check it out  in  an enviroment, where it realy matters ?^^

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mijati said:

so u wanna show him who is the king in a game right ?  well how about this,  if u want u can get my real life adress, and u come to me, and we check it out  in  an enviroment, where it realy matters ?^^

go ahead, my fb/stanx71 , we can try eachother in real life

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...