random client disconnect

Nawdur

• 2 weeks later...

The shop DC has nothing to do with the latest update. Any other toon, either if its fishing or on macro in some area won't dc, but if its in shop mode, no matter what you do it will DC shortly.

I've been having this problem for ages now, GM's say its your connection problem but it's not, it's something in game causing the DCs. (I've tried different computers in different countries for the shops to see if it would fix it, it doesn't)

7 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

The shop DC has nothing to do with the latest update. Any other toon, either if its fishing or on macro in some area won't dc, but if its in shop mode, no matter what you do it will DC shortly.

I've been having this problem for ages now, GM's say its your connection problem but it's not, it's something in game causing the DCs. (I've tried different computers in different countries for the shops to see if it would fix it, it doesn't)

to me is an random client of six i have (x2 PC x3 clients) sometimes 2 of the same computer sometimes 1 and 1, sometimes only 1 client. and its start to happen again today after maintenance.

got back to my computers this morning and one of them was completly disconnected and the other computer was unaffected.

if this isnt solved soon, im planning to stop wasting my electricity and just wait it out till its solved before trying to play again

Hello All,

I have the same problem, whole time getting random disconect on my accounts; and here the lag is back...

Im convinced that the 3 CLIENT LIMITATION doesnt WORK, because 5 client was not the latency issue cause.

PS: I thought that the party room would be full active parties after these changes, but it is like before, empty.

I hope that the ncwest realize all it.

Bye.

On 10/2/2019 at 9:27 PM, BurnCycle said:

It's something on your side, I have 2 boxes up on Naia and one on Chronos, all have been up for the whole time since the maint and even the week before.All toons are on a shop in town.

Edited by mixa

6 hours ago, mixa said:

It's something on your side, I have 2 boxes up on Naia and one on Chronos, all have been up for the whole time since the maint and even the week before.All toons are on a shop in town.

Problem only in Brazil and Argentina. If u are in USA u should't have this problem. But is a real thing!

Edited by Eduardo99
brazil and argentina