Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, September 19, 2019

Juji

I don't see any lags, servers status is Heavy and everything works good. Macro doesn't lag. For ppl who says macro lag, better check your macro settings, and also when start macro on multibox check Lineage2 settings "Optimize Performance" when checked your boxes will use macro much slower when client is in background.

Looking forward, the 7 clients limit will be removed? ;) 

Edited by MrsMode

12 minutes ago, MrsMode said:

I don't see any lags, servers status is Heavy and everything works good. Macro doesn't lag. For ppl who says macro lag, better check your macro settings, and also when start macro on multibox check Lineage2 settings "Optimize Performance" when checked your boxes will use macro much slower when client is in background.

Well, better start to play the game (not only on macro) and you will see there is still latency issue. And yes we still have latency issue, but is better than before.

15 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have a maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 45 minutes to address server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• Server settings will be optimized for stability and performance

Thank You!

@Juji @Hime Awesome job, pff...
There was barely any lag on Naia before you took down server last night. Also no queue at all since regular maintenance. And now... Friday morning 10 AM and I am stuck in a 100 queue. What did you guys do? Allow people to log more than 7 accounts again? Really, this is not a performance update. You just locking down the server.

27 minutes ago, Qrokit said:

About gm Buffs that should be announced on forum. Becouse its recompensate for all players who lost time on all boost.

It was not a recompense It was a courtesy from our GMs, JuJi came to check how things work and gave some buffs(mainly xp buffs) to all ppl who were online and came FI...he stayed 10 min and then he left online Bora NPC in FI for some hours. Literary you had all time in the world to go there and take the 8h uber gm buffs all by your self, just 4 clicks...

How can you say you lost anything when you dont login by your choice? Wtf is wrong with you ppl....

Edited by TheThrax

Ahhh another day of playing in slow motion looking much like the fight scene in the the Matrix. 

Here are a few suggestions from a vintage player.

1. No one needs FIVE clients at one time. THREE should be more then sufficient.

2. any quests that have 1000 or more quests pieces should be done in TIMED ZONES. (This works very well with Dim Rift 95 if you haven't noticed).

3. If it its not not TIMED ZONE then make the exp on the low end so people will not spend a  month grinding there. (Works with Rift 100)

4. NO ONE in game cares about "RANKIING" you can slap that stuff up here on the website and update it daily.

5. There is NO NEED for Banners and CHAIRS (HOW I HATE THAT CHAIR) for those who own castles. It's pretentious.

6. Shout shops should have a delay of no less then 30 seconds to a minute.

7. Shout shops should not sit in the Party Room application.

8. If you are gonna give us R Paulina at least give us the option to + it or sell it in a shop if we don't need it.

Just a few of the many things I can think of that are just not making this game work and it becomes less enjoyable day by day.

Oh and please fix the settings in the castles - it would be nice since we finally did win a castle to be able to USE ITS FUNCTIONS.

With deepest love

Beth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PS: It is totally unfair to have the drop rate of the event differ at different times of the day. If you want to believe it or not you are an international server with players playing all time slots. I mean is it gonna break the bank to give away a few more items? You really should try to be fair to all that play this game.

9 hours ago, MrsMode said:

No you not ringt. Normally approx i never not have lags. But now after some month pausa i get war with 1 bots clan - so i have fun. And when searching kills - in all map  many areas when i'm moving have lags - in pvp time - also. Before was not like this. Exactly - I understand for cw (JustWait) - its allowed to use bots (in pve and pvp mode) - maybe they not feel nothing.

But here it's maybe normal situation - when approx all server using pt from 3-7 acc on makro - this doing lag. Even i'm not count this 1000+acc on bots - they moving everywhere.- this also doing lag. Its big difference when you play real or you play with makro - makro all the time will send more info "packets" to server.

I have experience ~15 years in l2 - and know what is it lags..

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:50 PM, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have a maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 45 minutes to address server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• Server settings will be optimized for stability and performance

Thank You!

So guys can you add singles pouches to store, because the drop from this boxes is very good but 250 pack is not cheap!

• Hime unpinned this topic