Cloth pieces - are you serious?

AxelFOley

NC SOFT came up with a small thing - CLOTH PIECE. You need this s...t for unsealing A grade armor and accesory. So you can drop it from raid bosses level 75 and higher. Mostly level 80 and higer.
Before you puted it into game you considered on idiotic situation like:
- actual price for DC robe set is ~40kk, but you need 4 cloth piece for unsealing. Actualy price for this sh.it is ~50kk. So you need next 200kk for DC robe unsealed set, on market place worth 40kk. The same is with other A-grade sets. Unsealing is to expensive so pieces of a-grade armors are relatively cheap, because of kicked ass price for cloth pieces.

- phoenix jewelry - price about 2kk, are you happy? No way, you need ... fuc...g cloth piece for unsealing.

- last one, how you imagine droping from raid bosses 75-80 levels cloth pieces by character +61 level? Why 61? Because from this level A-grade armor is alowed.

We all like this game but also we playing as long how we see sens of it and we see that we are threated fair. We are not brainless zoombie so make this game sensable, please.

Yup and god help you if you're trying to level a clan up with some friends because getting blood crystals for skills is almost impossible. You have to spend days/weeks watching the markets carefully just so you can buy one or two...

My clan has all kinds of CRP but we can't spend any of it because we don't have the blood crystals and since the main place to get them is on lockdown we're left trying to buy leftovers at wildly inflated prices. It's stupid almost as stupid as the cloth problem...

EDIT : Anyone actually having any luck getting the blood crystals from the clan arena? It's supposed to drop from the box at some chance but we've not seen one.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

1 hour ago, StanxFZ said:

A grade sets are top in the game actually, work for it instead complain

Technically, s grade exists, but no one can do 4s well enough to farm it all. Plus the cloth pieces for s grade unsealing are insane. 

Not disagreeing with you, just stating s grade does technically exist ? 

My guess is the next update will have a better way to farm cloth pieces or ppl will be 83+ and the end game zones now won't be so hard.

21 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

A grade sets are top in the game actually, work for it instead complain

So in your opinion cloth piece for unsealing phoenix jewellery is sensible ? Think man. I don't complain, just some things on the server are screwed up.
I have been playing in L2 since 2003, so you don't need to tell me about work in the game.

12 hours ago, nutcase said:

A couple months back cloth pieces went for 8-15kk max. If I knew that prices would skyrocket I would have bought a bunch.

that was because of a p2w event, but yes, we should have stocked up haha

Edited by Hyperlite
typo

On 25.09.2019 at 11:12 PM, AxelFOley said:

So in your opinion cloth piece for unsealing phoenix jewellery is sensible ? Think man. I don't complain, just some things on the server are screwed up.
I have been playing in L2 since 2003, so you don't need to tell me about work in the game.

In my opinion is not worth unseal that trash