Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Qrokit

Dragon Shirt

Recommended Posts

Qrokit    13

Hello i request to support for make tradeable dragon shirt or make i tradeable for enchant dragon shirt or echange for dragon breath but i revice message from them i need collect more player for that . Is there any people what wanna the same thing what i ?

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Disaro    1

Personally i am fond of trading everything you can buy from l2store (as a means to accumulate hero coins to 1 account - elcyum these days cost a lot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    497

Everything that DOES NOT come from the L2Store should be tradeable.The L2Store items should be completely character-locked to discourage abuse.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anak    5
44 minutes ago, mixa said:

Everything that DOES NOT come from the L2Store should be tradeable.The L2Store items should be completely character-locked to discourage abuse.

+1 but Account locked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    497
2 hours ago, Anak said:

+1 but Account locked

That works too, actually account locked is a great idea, so you can use your items throughout all your toons in the account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Veradun    0
46 minutes ago, mixa said:

That works too, actually account locked is a great idea, so you can use your items throughout all your toons in the account.

+1, L2Store items should be account locked, we should be able to move items among toons on same account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoppy    73
19 hours ago, Qrokit said:

Hello i request to support for make tradeable dragon shirt or make i tradeable for enchant dragon shirt or echange for dragon breath but i revice message from them i need collect more player for that . Is there any people what wanna the same thing what i ?

Nah man. You should not enchant stuff and than cry that you cannot trade it. Just buy the stone to upgrade the shirt and be able to trade it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryelSuso    4
18 hours ago, mixa said:

Everything that DOES NOT come from the L2Store should be tradeable.The L2Store items should be completely character-locked to discourage abuse.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eduardo99    3
On 22/09/2019 at 2:32 PM, mixa said:

Everything that DOES NOT come from the L2Store should be tradeable.The L2Store items should be completely character-locked to discourage abuse.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
degamad    35
On 9/22/2019 at 9:27 AM, Disaro said:

Personally i am fond of trading everything you can buy from l2store (as a means to accumulate hero coins to 1 account - elcyum these days cost a lot)

+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newbie112    0

FINALLY!!! IT should be tradabel long long time ago... WTF GMS... liek Limited weapons they want to do a lot of money on it!!!... Again you need money from us poor people.... Shame on you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mtrix    0

Everything that you buy with your own money should be your decision to trade or not, its like buying a car and you are not allowed to give it to your wife.

Its no longer old times where you would have 1 character. So yes they should be tradeble. Char locked items is bullocks. Unless they totally break the game balance or something... However, char locked items should rather be account locked... because you might want to reroll etc, dimensional manager to the rescue... would be cool.

But i know, they need our money so not gonna happen :)

Edited by mtrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beda    0
On 22. 9. 2019 at 6:11 PM, Qrokit said:

Hello i request to support for make tradeable dragon shirt or make i tradeable for enchant dragon shirt or echange for dragon breath but i revice message from them i need collect more player for that . Is there any people what wanna the same thing what i ?

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×