Jump to content
petur

returned to the game after a long period of time

Recommended Posts

petur    0

Hello. I returned to the game after a long period of time. Now my hero has no armor or weapon. What can I do to play again? I'm 86 level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eduardo99    3
5 hours ago, petur said:

Hello. I returned to the game after a long period of time. Now my hero has no armor or weapon. What can I do to play again? I'm 86 level.

Make a Dual Class in Aden NPC. U will 'get' armor, jewel and weapon of the class u chose to be Dual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skolex    15
19 hours ago, petur said:

Hello. I returned to the game after a long period of time. Now my hero has no armor or weapon. What can I do to play again? I'm 86 level.

 

13 hours ago, Eduardo99 said:

Make a Dual Class in Aden NPC. U will 'get' armor, jewel and weapon of the class u chose to be Dual

Or maybe just restart with a new Charakter. Getting a Dual class requires you to be lvl 95 now and good luck getting there if you have no Weapon. 

Starting a new Charakter is now easy as never before. You can go from 1 to 85 in less then 60 min and you will get full free R-Grade gear that you can keep forever. Just follow the quest line from the NPC in Gludio right next to where you start. Once you are 85 and had your final Class change, visit this NPC again to start the Aden quest line. This will get you to lvl 100 in 1 (or maybe 2 days) with even more free gear.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petur    0
On 25.09.2019 г. at 11:13 AM, Skolex said:

 

Or maybe just restart with a new Charakter. Getting a Dual class requires you to be lvl 95 now and good luck getting there if you have no Weapon. 

Starting a new Charakter is now easy as never before. You can go from 1 to 85 in less then 60 min and you will get full free R-Grade gear that you can keep forever. Just follow the quest line from the NPC in Gludio right next to where you start. Once you are 85 and had your final Class change, visit this NPC again to start the Aden quest line. This will get you to lvl 100 in 1 (or maybe 2 days) with even more free gear.  

Wow. thanks man !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×