Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately  2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• The Golden Compass event will be extended by one more week
  • The NPC respawn time for several hunting zones will be temporarily changed on Naia to help test the latency delay issue. The NPC server will be restarted at a later time if the issue is not resolved.
  • Character creation will be enabled again
  • The Letter Collector event will remain for three weeks
  • Dragon Shirts will be in the store for three weeks
  • The Latency Pack will no longer be available in the L2 store
  • Attendance Checklist event will continue to be available for one week
  • Fixed an issue where another region’s Brooch Spirit Stones were dropping from the Raid Boss list.
  • The temporarily changes from the 9/11 maintenance are still activated for another week:
    • The Ranking system will be temporarily disabled.
    • Timed Hunting Zones will be temporarily disabled.
    • NPC respawn times in these hunting zones will be decreased:
      • Pavel Ruins
      • Archaic Laboratory
      • Garden of Genesis
      • Guillotine Fortress
      • Seed of Hellfire
      • Land of Chaos
      • Plunderous Plains

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Edited by Juji
Respawn Time Change for Naia
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AlyssonFernandes said:

Hello, @Juji we need more places to exp like EV / HB !

currently only have these two spots for beginners. It could change some spots that are unusable as there is no need to level up more low level accounts.

We need spots 101+

It should never happen in these spots.

Stop asking for crap.

there should be a block in these players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately  2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• The Golden Compass event will be extended by one more week
  • Character creation will be enabled again
  • The Letter Collector event will remain for three weeks
  • Dragon Shirts will be in the store for three weeks
  • The Latency Pack will no longer be available in the L2 store
  • Attendance Checklist event will continue to be available for one week
  • Fixed an issue where another region’s Brooch Spirit Stones were dropping from the Raid Boss list.
  • The temporarily changes from the 9/11 maintenance are still activated for another week:
    • The Ranking system will be temporarily disabled.
    • Timed Hunting Zones will be temporarily disabled.
    • NPC respawn times in these hunting zones will be increased:
      • Pavel Ruins
      • Archaic Laboratory
      • Garden of Genesis
      • Guillotine Fortress
      • Seed of Hellfire
      • Land of Chaos
      • Plunderous Plains

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

the maintenance, started before9_9:D

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

• NPC respawn times in these hunting zones will be increased:
      • Pavel Ruins
      • Archaic Laboratory
      • Garden of Genesis
      • Guillotine Fortress
      • Seed of Hellfire
      • Land of Chaos
      • Plunderous Plains

So let me tell just one thing All those areas u talking about are only used by RMT just go there and u will see FULL OF BOTS RMT nothing for real players but improving RMT workers? U jocking right?

This is why most ppl is stoping this game seems GM dosnt care about real players they say we fight RMT but you improve the areas they use.

23 minutes ago, LaOrca said:

So let me tell just one thing All those areas u talking about are only used by RMT just go there and u will see FULL OF BOTS RMT nothing for real players but improving RMT workers? U jocking right?

This is why most ppl is stoping this game seems GM dosnt care about real players they say we fight RMT but you improve the areas they use.

Really? where you was last week? look before maintenance before you talking

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, LaOrca said:

Those areas were decreased in the respawn times for NPCs. I fixed the maintenance note again to reflect that.

1 hour ago, Eduardo99 said:

Hello @Juji

With all due respect some players are having disconnect issues. Will this be examined in this maintenance?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15183-random-client-disconnect/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15261-3x-dc-in-1-hour-only-me/

Thanks!

We had an external disruption last Friday, but the disconnect issues in those threads may be related to minor ISP drops from outside the US (sometimes Brazil or Argentina). I will have our network engineering team take a look though.

• Thanks 1

@Juji

Thanks for 1more week Compass Event, now we need the reenter passes back in store.

Why my Overlord recives confusion debuff effects from monsters when he should be immune becouse of Dominant Flag?
This counts For Tank too. the only Resi that works in PVE is debuff resi. pls let me know if that is a bug or working as intendet. (Hunting region is SOS)

Best regards

3 hours ago, Juji said:

We had an external disruption last Friday, but the disconnect issues in those threads may be related to minor ISP dro

ps from outside the US (sometimes Brazil or Argentina). I will have our network engineering team take a look though.

Please fix this, it is impossible to play with this DC randons, take disconect and when we log in again we are dead. This has been going on since the last maintenance.

Edited by poheta

NPC respawn times in these hunting zones will be decreased:

• Pavel Ruins
  • Archaic Laboratory
  • Garden of Genesis
  • Guillotine Fortress
  • Seed of Hellfire
  • Land of Chaos
  • Plunderous Plains

so all the ppl who farm there is RMT?????couse i farm at loc just to buy some gear to my main and i dont think that this make me RMT and this reduction make my prestige rune be useless.............

Edited by spoilman
  • Like 1

Nc doesnt want you to farm adena you silly.Use your credit card is their way to go.

10 minutes ago, spoilman said:

NPC respawn times in these hunting zones will be decreased:

• Pavel Ruins
  • Archaic Laboratory
  • Garden of Genesis
  • Guillotine Fortress
  • Seed of Hellfire
  • Land of Chaos
  • Plunderous Plains

so all the ppl who farm there is RMT?????couse i farm at loc just to buy some gear to my main and i dont think that this make me RMT and this reduction make my prestige rune be useless.............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Joro said:

The Golden Compass event will be extended by one more week

but Lurin’s Fortress pass form nc store was removed ?

6 hours ago, Arhie said:

As the Compass event has been extended by one week, can we have Compass packs put back in store please ?  :D

The Golden Compass Event Pack will also be manually added back to the store today.

@Juji couple of things. could you please make the items or some of them e.g. BSSR tradable from the Letter event? why would you even make them character bound in the first place? another thing is the items one gets from this event. just as a test I was leaving macros throughout the day to test that. over 200 words and I only got Lucky growth scrolls, VIP beers and a couple of other menial items. None of the top shelf items, not even roses for crying out loud. I am sorry but at the current state this event is a joke. If applicable, please make some changes. thanks

Edited by ReaperGG

all these zones You intend to change for more mobs per hour.. ZERO players there..

Dont tell us you make that for "testing" purposes, blablah.. And how exactly this will help for reducing the lag?

No point to test in empty zones obviously.

GMs will go to these zones to test? OMG.. ALL GMS doing (if online) only 2 things: giving GM buff or just staying in 65K karma in town..
Lowering re-spawn time in Plug. Plains and Land of Chaos will ONLY do a favor to botters.

More bots = more LAG ..

I think you just lying to us with false arguments and your REAL IDEA is to prepare these zones for RMT botting.