Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Cyan

On 24/9/2019 at 8:19 PM, Cyan said:

With this maintenance:

• The NPC respawn time for several hunting zones will be temporarily changed on Naia to help test the latency delay issue. The NPC server will be restarted at a later time if the issue is not resolved.
  • The temporarily changes from the 9/11 maintenance are still activated for another week:
    • The Ranking system will be temporarily disabled.
    • Timed Hunting Zones will be temporarily disabled.
    • NPC respawn times in these hunting zones will be decreased:
      • Pavel Ruins
      • Archaic Laboratory
      • Garden of Genesis
      • Guillotine Fortress
      • Seed of Hellfire
      • Land of Chaos
      • Plunderous Plains

So, when you will stop this story of trial and error? 

We have almost 1 month of problems. Prestige packs, Destiny Packs, 30-days Jewels and other time based items are running out.

You give us "compensations" but that isnt what we are losing. If I pay for a service and my provider have problems to give that service, they refund me my money or they give me again the same service that I paid for free when its available, not another kind of service that they "believe" is better for me.  

18 hours ago, Juji said:

Those areas were decreased in the respawn times for NPCs. I fixed the maintenance note again to reflect that.

We had an external disruption last Friday, but the disconnect issues in those threads may be related to minor ISP drops from outside the US (sometimes Brazil or Argentina). I will have our network engineering team take a look though.

Thanks for the reply! For information, today I had no problem with disconnecting. :D

• Hime unpinned this topic