Is this the end of L2?

Jazzmaster

My opinion: in this game I see a lot of people that complain about everything, a lot of people that complain about a few things and a lot of people that don't complain about anything -and most of them still continue to play and pay and will until the game closes.

I'm in the minority when I say this but when I decide to quit, if I ever do, I wont come on here and complain about the game. I'll just move on and not look back...

I liked the changes and I think I'm the majority. Usually who does not like, complains, but who likes just keeps playing without saying anything.

It would be better with the removed systems, mainly Balthus Kinight, but ...

5 hours ago, Ec49 said:

I liked the changes and I think I'm the majority. Usually who does not like, complains, but who likes just keeps playing without saying anything.

It would be better with the removed systems, mainly Balthus Kinight, but ...

How can you like the changes when two classes got nerfed into the ground? Just you wait, your class will get similar treatment in the future.

11 minutes ago, Mardonius said:

None of you have paid enough money yet to feel privileged to complain. Most of those that complain do so only because they have to rewrite their scripts.

You should really not make such broad assumptions. While I refused to be a credit card warrior it doesn't mean I haven't spent money on the game.

I started in closed beta continued in open beta and then began a process of playing for a while then taking a break with ever larger breaks.

My main characters from each account.
http://i.imgur.com/Fes3aaM.jpg

On 12/12/2017 at 1:59 PM, Devoid said:

How can you like the changes when two classes got nerfed into the ground? Just you wait, your class will get similar treatment in the future.

If everyone is nerfed, we will all be equal and balanced.

1j1eul.jpg?a420240

10 hours ago, Ec49 said:

If everyone is nerfed, we will all be equal and balanced.

1j1eul.jpg?a420240

Yeah, and by that time due to ongoing boosts to monster stats we will need 5 party CC to kill a few mobs in Beleth's Magic Circle, the "solo" hunting ground.

I agree I'm not hearing much positive feedback about Salvation and I dont see many new/returning players either on the desert that is NAIA. Personally I like the update, but I think majority don't.

But however it will not be the end of L2.

Let's hope they bring back more FREE content and if they do, more players will enjoy the game again.

Until that, merge the dead servers before even more ppl. leave.

10 minutes ago, KAROS said:

the ppl will never happy in this game. cuz the ppl always want a easir way (like in real life)

For that to happen, things have to work first. Seeing the mess with zodiacs and patch notes and the rb "exploits" currently there is no way to tell what is intended gameplay and what isn't. Perfect time to complain, since nobody can rebuke anything with certainty.

#1 allow people to talk again in the lower classes..

#2 make lower classes relevant again..

#3 allow pking to be possible and to drop items again..

#4 make leveling more work and reason to have party's again..

#5 stop catering to all the spoiled crybabies...

#6 make owning castles,territories and taxes relevant again...

#7 Make being part of a clan at all levels relevant again..

#8 as much as you boast bout "Free to play"  boast about a "Truelly free world to play in"

#9 Bring back true pvp at lower levels..make leveling and equipment you aquire relevant again..

#10...Make Lineage2 relevant again..

Bottom line, whoever you are that's in charge and making game decisions, you're doing a horrible job. Stop being lazy and llow the game to be played like it was intended..ROLE PLAYING.. It was meant for us to live in another world in our minds..now it's just the same s every other crap game.

IT is the end for me, I came back after 2 years playing csgo, just to see whats going on. Heine fishing event helped get my lvl up which I thought was great, then I needed new equipment so I spent some money on the monster research event to get me some jewels and now this cloak event... Since I saw this was not the first time this event was running I thought it wouldn't cost much to make a +10 cloak just to get an augment, as I figured if they are advertising skills for +20 on these cloaks, I Thought surely it cant be that hard to get something decent, so I got 75 ancient cloak scrolls and I coudnt get past +4, then as a "gambler" I thought I can not spend 80 quid and run around with +4 cloak that gives fuk all soo I spent another 80 quid and got a cloak to +5 :):) which is just wrong for a video game. Now I'm not saying it;s not my fault for falling for these tricks, but its a video game ffs. You expect to get something and not just burn through hundreds of pounds for a chance. Hopefully these type of businesses will be regulated soon as gambling businesses so they would have some responsibility. Just governments dont seem to give a fuk about billions of money being pocketed by online gambling in video games and no tax is being paid for it. The same thing is going on in csgo, but its just visual so you dont rage if you dont get a decent skin by opening cases, it doesnt affect gameplay in any way, yet in lineage...

In UK when they advertise gambling sites, at the end they say "WHEN THE FUN STOPS, STOP" so the fun stops here.,

Archived