Letter Event

degamad

7 hours ago, degamad said:

I see letters on the ground in main hunting areas. is the letter rewards not worth picking them up or is it macro players on ranged attack toons not picking them up?

Range on auto/macro.I doubt anyone plays with auto-pickup turned off.

3 hours ago, mixa said:

Range on auto/macro.I doubt anyone plays with auto-pickup turned off.

They actualy do when you enter blasing swamp.

Since they introduced ingame bot, and new players L2 experience is as little to nothing.

Low range: /targetnext. Now they increase range and use: /targetnext2 in macro.

So you enter giant cave or blazing swamp you see archer or feo using macro with /targetnext2.

Range is way to big to pickup everything so all drops remain on ground for example letters and weapon / armor frags.

It can be fixed but I enjoy it since it last not going to make those lazy ppl any smarter. :$

They play afk so what ''they can't see'' or ''don't know about'' it doesn't hurt. xD

Edited by Syndra

4 hours ago, Syndra said:

They actualy do when you enter blasing swamp.

Since they introduced ingame bot, and new players L2 experience is as little to nothing.

Low range: /targetnext. Now they increase range and use: /targetnext2 in macro.

So you enter giant cave or blazing swamp you see archer or feo using macro with /targetnext2.

Range is way to big to pickup everything so all drops remain on ground for example letters and weapon / armor frags.

It can be fixed but I enjoy it since it last not going to make those lazy ppl any smarter. :$

They play afk so what ''they can't see'' or ''don't know about'' it doesn't hurt. xD

That's what we were talking about. Range toons can't pick lots of the loot if their macros are not set up properly.