Forums

Aden Siege 4/29/2018

Pope

2 minutes ago, Truffle said:

We are far better than Nova bub, please you're embarrassing yourself here xD We understand you're worried about Aden because it's the last thing propping Nova up. :P 

Like i said before, i guess you have trouble accepting facts. but, if these are the lies you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night i guess, do what you must ^^.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pope said:

What ever lies you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night ^^.

I don't need to do anything? We are waiting every day for Nova to come out of cave and have some real PvP but of course we all know that doesn't happen. :) 

as i said before why nova cant stop propaganda :D there will be truffles video again how they stay in throne room all siege time. on the other hand nova keeps defending and still keeps aden while truffle and ms blames game mechanics but guys you are the ones teleporting to dragons because of broken mechanics in game so SHHHHHHHH

48 minutes ago, Pope said:

Nova hasnt really cared about dim in years, and now so more than ever.  Even before you all managed to get it, our attendance in Dim is roughly half of what it is on regular server.  So GG, all of MS is better than half of nova, but not all of nova ^^

Nice excuse :P is this the same excuse as to why you lost dragons,gainak and doesn't wanna PvP us on a daily basis cause simply you guys doesn't care anymore :D 

16 hours ago, MoD said:

xSpawn I am sure you are not so stupid as you want  to make us believe. I am sure you know that you are mutated to medieval court clown or even better a Jester and you are doing it with pleasure in order to help your clan with propaganda. You are the one that goes 1st on forums. You are the one that gets the first hits and blame. Then you have your friends in clan that support you on that, congrats you and even provokes you to stand up for MS with so much hate for NOVA.

I can understand the big plan so far. You are the bad cop. The thing I cannot understand though is why when your friends talk with other ppl most of the times tell them as an excuse for your behavior “do not pay any attention he is stupid”. Well even your friend Lio who has Mayen’s style “I am friend with all the server and I play my diplomacy game thinking I am so smart and finally made Zuzu to believe that I am his friend and I can manipulate him now” was the first one to use those words. SS on never happened?

I read on the forums few days ago an advice pointing you. The best thing you can do for your clan is to think before you talk or write. You can do that I am sure! I have faith on you no matter what your friends tell us about you!

This is by far the most accurate post. And answers to my question in a previous thread of which party from MS was thinking to join Nova. Two times for fact. 

While spawn is pretending the ms bodyguard, his cp members keeping low profile and chatting with Nova bosses like friends. This is oxymoron right there. But everything happens for a reason. 

Spawn, while you burned all your cards by interacting with others, your buddies, especially Lio, playing the diplomacy card. It might be hard for you to understand this, but so far you need to know this. There are 2 factors that kept your party away from joining Nova. 

1) Zaken merge and Truffle. 

2) The non stop dragon farm. 

Just before that, your buddies got in touch with Nova, several times to check out the situation. "Yes we are enemies, but it's just a game" "We don't know what the future holds for the world" etc. 

And the worst part is, that they didn't count you in. Because i believe you are a good guy but not diplomatic. 

You can ask your cp buddies about that but i am totally convinced that they will deny, as they say to other ppl how idiot you are. 

At least you believe what you do and i respect that. 

11 hours ago, Truffle said:

It's really a shame Degus, server could be a lot of fun.. Nova just would rather avoid PvP if there is a chance to lose or they don't have the advantage. Sadly our mentality is not shared by 95% of Nova oh well. :P I just got tired of getting 70-80% and getting interrupted by a feather ISS/Tank with Topaz, really boring game mechanics at play. Lot's of broken game mechanics at play that are anti-fun @Conguero

Truffle you can't speak for broken game mechanics since you have SM. A broken skill in a broken class. Can you ask GMs to make SM usable every 10 minutes? You will reroll at mass pvp. Please. 

15 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Truffle you can't speak for broken game mechanics since you have SM. A broken skill in a broken class. Can you ask GMs to make SM usable every 10 minutes? You will reroll at mass pvp. Please. 

Haha, tard.. if my class was broken you'd be playing it..

1 minute ago, TheWatcher said:

Toxic response as always :)

What response am I suppose to give to someone who says "increase the only skill that makes my class to 10 minutes lul"... Showing your sub-intelligence there bud. ;) 

42 minutes ago, Truffle said:

What response am I suppose to give to someone who says "increase the only skill that makes my class to 10 minutes lul"... Showing your sub-intelligence there bud. ;) 

A more respectful response maybe? In a quote for a skill you don't present an argument, you just using words like "tard" and "sub intelligence". And then you wonder why whole server calls you toxic. 

9 hours ago, Pope said:

You all have a hard time accepting facts so here, let me give you one. We went +200 in war stats against MS, and +500 in overall siege stats when you add in your other randoms.  I know this must be hard to accept, but I think it more than proves our strategy was simply to kill you, and we succeeded. Maybe instead of crying you should rethink your own strategy?

Maths problem poopzy? War was -2550 and you manage to take +70. Come figure out, we had a bad Sunday but history shows that we knock you the f* out in every siege making more that 200-300 crps you manage to get only 70? What an accomplishment 

9 hours ago, Pope said:

Nova hasnt really cared about dim in years, and now so more than ever.  Even before you all managed to get it, our attendance in Dim is roughly half of what it is on regular server.  So GG, all of MS is better than half of nova, but not all of nova ^^

Ofc, like you don' care about the dragons too right? The grapes are sour, sadly for you mate....keep lies up but videos are on the internet and proves a lot

3 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

This is by far the most accurate post. And answers to my question in a previous thread of which party from MS was thinking to join Nova. Two times for fact. 

While spawn is pretending the ms bodyguard, his cp members keeping low profile and chatting with Nova bosses like friends. This is oxymoron right there. But everything happens for a reason. 

Spawn, while you burned all your cards by interacting with others, your buddies, especially Lio, playing the diplomacy card. It might be hard for you to understand this, but so far you need to know this. There are 2 factors that kept your party away from joining Nova. 

1) Zaken merge and Truffle. 

2) The non stop dragon farm. 

Just before that, your buddies got in touch with Nova, several times to check out the situation. "Yes we are enemies, but it's just a game" "We don't know what the future holds for the world" etc. 

And the worst part is, that they didn't count you in. Because i believe you are a good guy but not diplomatic. 

You can ask your cp buddies about that but i am totally convinced that they will deny, as they say to other ppl how idiot you are. 

At least you believe what you do and i respect that. 

Ahahahaha you are sick as f**** bro. My cp was about to join nova without me? Ahhahahahahahahaha, why clueless guys are coming to forum to spam nonsense I can't get it?! 1st of you are trash hiding behind a random name in forums. 2nd Lio playing his game even if this is diplomacy or lineage 2. If maYn is stupid enough to believe a single word from lio is his fault not mine. 3rd of all my cp would rather quit than join nova so. 4th the thing you said about kept my cp the non-stop Dragon farm? NO the non stop Nova wipe out from my cp kept me from joining nova. But dude what am I doing I'm wasting time talking to a random nova lover Who s thinks that knows anything. I'm done

5 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Ahahahaha you are sick as f**** bro. My cp was about to join nova without me? Ahhahahahahahahaha, why clueless guys are coming to forum to spam nonsense I can't get it?! 1st of you are trash hiding behind a random name in forums. 2nd Lio playing his game even if this is diplomacy or lineage 2. If maYn is stupid enough to believe a single word from lio is his fault not mine . 3rd of all my cp would rather quit than join nova so. 4th the thing you said about kept my cp the non-stop Dragon farm? NO the non stop Nova wipe out from my cp kept me from joining nova. But dude what am I doing I'm wasting time talking to a random nova lover Who s thinks that knows anything. I'm done

So you admit Lio 's conversations with Mayn and also you calling Lio.. Lier? 

Your ignorance is strong my friend :)

46 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Proof”s or you are lier ! And then you cry why ppl flame Greeks when they come here and lie non stop . I have to say so ppl don’t get confused only a few ppl from Greece are liers not all . 

50 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Omg don't tell me that your the same idiot "rangerz" or "pr-1ncess77" or some othe gosu retarded 30 yo 《grown ups》hahaha I remember once I said in world shout their age and people pming me "lol I thought by rangerz saying that he is 10yo, or "dont mind the little kids spawn they doing it due to their age, I have to admit I was laughing for hours. Btw you retarded dumb yes I admit that lio talks with mayn but I don't have any clue of what they talk about and I don't care. The only lier here must be maYn or they one that wants to crest propaganda by telling you his conversations with lio and the full of lies lol.

18 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Proof”s or you are lier ! And then you cry why ppl flame Greeks when they come here and lie non stop . I have to say so ppl don’t get confused only a few ppl from Greece are liers not all . 

First of all i cannot understand what you are saying. Spawn admitted the conversations between Lio and Mayn and you ask me to prove that to you? Spawn proved that already. 

If i was Mayn, I would give all the chat with Lio in public. So you can understand what is going on. Or better, Zureil should understand what is going on. 

56 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Lio.. Lier? 

Ofc if the "xSpaWns cp will join nova" came  from lio its a lie yes and stupid enough the one who believed it

57 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Well that was a very nice conclusion :))

23 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Come on what proofs. We all know that Lio is talking with affection with Mayn as "friends". You can see that on hero shout. I do not have Lio's skype or other programme to spy on him :( Love is all around.

And why you bring that "greek" thing back again mate? Obsessed with that country? Why lying is a matter of being Greek or not? Did not get that again sorry my low  IQ as a random does not help me a lot most of the times. Ohhh you mean cause Lio and Spawn origins are from Greece should not been considered as liers or they are the minority there? 1st choice.. 2nd choice ... hmmm do not know i would choose 2nd, it's more fun.

2 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Omg don't tell me that your the same idiot "rangerz" or "pr-1ncess77" or some othe gosu retarded 30 yo 《grown ups》hahaha I remember once I said in world shout their age and people pming me "lol I thought by rangerz saying that he is 10yo, or "dont mind the little kids spawn they doing it due to their age, I have to admit I was laughing for hours. Btw you retarded dumb yes I admit that lio talks with mayn but I don't have any clue of what they talk about and I don't care . The only lier here must be maYn or they one that wants to crest propaganda by telling you his conversations with lio and the full of lies lol.

Then how are you so sure about your belief that your cp would never join Nova? You are sure of something that you don't know. And the most weird thing is that Lio doesn't tell you all. 

The problem is that i know more than you do. You should consider what is going on behind your back. 

And for the record, i am here to expose both Nova and MS. Check all my posts my friend. 

5 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Then how are you so sure about your belief that your cp would never join Nova? You are sure of something that you don't know. And the most weird thing is that Lio doesn't tell you all. 

The problem is that i know more than you do. You should consider what is going on behind your back. 

And for the record, i am here to expose both Nova and MS. Check all my posts my friend. 

You are here trying to expose MS with lies, but that's not going to work sister! You do remind me rangerz he is trying to do the same thing in game but fails every time. Sister I checked your posts it' all against MS wtf??? You are nothing but another failer trying to prove what? That knows? Yeah right. You post about the racist comments from jager but you never post life threatening comments from rangerz(Which all leads to be you or someone who has crush with him lol) family insults and more. So do me a favour and shut your crap

34 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

First of all i cannot understand what you are saying. Spawn admitted the conversations between Lio and Mayn and you ask me to prove that to you? Spawn proved that already. 

If i was Mayn, I would give all the chat with Lio in public. So you can understand what is going on. Or better, Zureil should understand what is going on. 

But we can’t understand if you don’t give use the screens . Because somebody sayed something with someone mayn - lio . And somebody else talked with this someone mayn talked with xxx . And then the somebody talked with you ( xxx with you ) this doesn’t proof anything there are many ppl involved so it could be somebody who doesn’t say the truth . Or it’s just you trying to get attention . So give use proofs , or your resources if they exist are fake and non reliable witch makes spawn being right in this particular post . Could be that mayn is trying to convince yo or playing with you since we know lio and spawn are friends in game . And why lio is not in nova ? But he is same clan with spawn ? 

Archived