Aden Siege 4/29/2018

Pope

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but guys we got rune as a light castle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Novas like, we are happy that we have Aden castle in our server but we have nothing in the dimensional, we are happy that we can defend a buged castle while in dimensional siege we lost rune in 10minutes, we are happy as MS are porting free to Dragon we are at our clan hall watching from alt toons, we are happy as VNdragon humiliates nova reputation(what reputation, but f*** it let's say for example)having shop out of MS clan hall while they r porting to dragons without any resistance! We are happy that we gang MS xp groups trying to raise clan war and in every siege MS reduce it -400 and more, we are happy that in order to pvp we are down on our knees begging people who have lv 6 gems to trade us so that we can have 7brooch br. We are happy that if we see truffle in MS party we find excuses to cancel the fight like "we killed your xp groups so we are fine, (aka pr-1ncess77) "we work tomorrow,(But pr-1ncess77 wakes up to lose hero in oly lol)........

We accept the embarrassment not being able to cast Aden but I'm glad we are nothing like you guys

Lol that looks so sad spawn that You have to come at forum and tell to ppl that You are doing something... Doing so many "big" things and cant take one small castlle? Change clan name for " truffle star" since he is power of ms. 

This post are pure propaganda for those that watch sieges by crystals.

Both of us know that only 7 people in Nova are able to perma interrupt Aden to be scribe due to a broken game mechanism.

Crystals can`t show that MS controlled scribe room all the time, we were keep trying to scribe every single minute for more than 1 hour and we got interrupt even by Nova randoms aka Netflix player tagged on weekend.

What we gonna do with that broken system?

Control all dragons, gainak, force nova random to drop tag 15 min after siege, take Rune castle and make it light just to stop nova to make more adenas from castle is a good answer to me. And its fun =)

5 hours ago, Pope said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but guys we got rune as a light castle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah but guys we don’t have rune at  all Ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahah

2 hours ago, Alaesia said:

Lol that looks so sad spawn that You have to come at forum and tell to ppl that You are doing something... Doing so many "big" things and cant take one small castlle? Change clan name for " truffle star" since he is power of ms. 

Rune isn't a small castle in dimensional server you noob trash but we have it.... what you say now?

Just now, xSpaWn said:

Aden with mp regeneration? Nah we will try again after it's gone for good nabs. Just look at the dimensional server how nova lost easily rune, so bi***hs please

Dimensional what? Read the title dude, I think you are commenting the wrong topic ^^

2 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

Rune isn't a small castle in dimensional server you noob trash but we have it.... what you say now?

xSpawn I am sure you are not so stupid as you want  to make us believe. I am sure you know that you are mutated to medieval court clown or even better a Jester and you are doing it with pleasure in order to help your clan with propaganda. You are the one that goes 1st on forums. You are the one that gets the first hits and blame. Then you have your friends in clan that support you on that, congrats you and even provokes you to stand up for MS with so much hate for NOVA.

I can understand the big plan so far. You are the bad cop. The thing I cannot understand though is why when your friends talk with other ppl most of the times tell them as an excuse for your behavior “do not pay any attention he is stupid”. Well even your friend Lio who has Mayen’s style “I am friend with all the server and I play my diplomacy game thinking I am so smart and finally made Zuzu to believe that I am his friend and I can manipulate him now” was the first one to use those words. SS on never happened?

I read on the forums few days ago an advice pointing you. The best thing you can do for your clan is to think before you talk or write. You can do that I am sure! I have faith on you no matter what your friends tell us about you!

6 hours ago, HealFast said:

This post are pure propaganda for those that watch sieges by crystals.

Both of us know that only 7 people in Nova are able to perma interrupt Aden to be scribe due to a broken game mechanism.

Crystals can`t show that MS controlled scribe room all the time, we were keep trying to scribe every single minute for more than 1 hour and we got interrupt even by Nova randoms aka Netflix player tagged on weekend.

What we gonna do with that broken system?

Control all dragons, gainak, force nova random to drop tag 15 min after siege, take Rune castle and make it light just to stop nova to make more adenas from castle is a good answer to me. And its fun =)

This is the funnist post  i am yet to read on here., if you tryly beleive only 7 people can interupt katrise  you are more stupid  than your leaders.

Question is  many ms come on forums  and they all talk big crap  degrading people  always wanting to be the ones that is right but in the end words means nothing  actions  do ,   you all can come  here and trash talk all the crap you want  call people all the names you want  tell yourself  you are the top dogs  whatever ... in the end  actions will always prevails and for some reasons it is your leaders  who need to look at themselves and wonder why  they cannot lead you to take that castle  with all the poeple and firepower you have. Obviously  you are lacking tactics and leadership and this is why nova keeps Aden and will always keep it .

now you can all come trash my post   but  fact is truth  always hurts .

2 hours ago, MoD said:

xSpawn I am sure you are not so stupid as you want  to make us believe. I am sure you know that you are mutated to medieval court clown or even better a Jester and you are doing it with pleasure in order to help your clan with propaganda. You are the one that goes 1st on forums. You are the one that gets the first hits and blame. Then you have your friends in clan that support you on that, congrats you and even provokes you to stand up for MS with so much hate for NOVA.

I can understand the big plan so far. You are the bad cop. The thing I cannot understand though is why when your friends talk with other ppl most of the times tell them as an excuse for your behavior “do not pay any attention he is stupid”. Well even your friend Lio who has Mayen’s style “I am friend with all the server and I play my diplomacy game thinking I am so smart and finally made Zuzu to believe that I am his friend and I can manipulate him now” was the first one to use those words. SS on never happened?

I read on the forums few days ago an advice pointing you. The best thing you can do for your clan is to think before you talk or write. You can do that I am sure! I have faith on you no matter what your friends tell us about you!

11ae1335ecde58ccd39e7f7e036bca83.png

you guys are waay too deep into this game. The claims you guys make are ridicoulous, you guys either skipped all math classes or choose to lie. ( none of those 2 options are good).

If MS is the best clan by far and Nova is not shit anymore than how come MS can't take their castle? how come you are -2500+ in war?

None of these stories add up.

Everyday when i log in i see guys with dragon weps claiming the opponent has more gear ( LOL dafuq is this). Perhaps its because the amount of money you invested in this game lol.......

ANyways all of you need help ( specially MS they are much worse than nova atm)

3 minutes ago, Danda12 said:

you guys are waay too deep into this game. The claims you guys make are ridicoulous, you guys either skipped all math classes or choose to lie. ( none of those 2 options are good).

If MS is the best clan by far and Nova is not shit anymore than how come MS can't take their castle? how come you are -2500+ in war?

None of these stories add up.

Everyday when i log in i see guys with dragon weps claiming the opponent has more gear ( LOL dafuq is this). Perhaps its because the amount of money you invested in this game lol.......

ANyways all of you need help ( specially MS they are much worse than nova atm)

Its on novas rule not to exp while in NOVA clan...if they want to exp they all detag and go to Netflix. So you find wars nowhere, on the contrary they have blackpoopz and kingnoobz that they gang exp groups and they brag about how good they are, while in every real fight they are perma carpets like their master fooz

1 minute ago, xSpaWn said:

Its on novas rule not to exp while in NOVA clan...if they want to exp they all detag and go to Netflix. So you find wars nowhere, on the contrary they have blackpoopz and kingnoobz that they gang exp groups and they brag about how good they are, while in every real fight they are perma carpets like their master fooz

A lot oF MS also detag for exp. or they tag up with PVE. lol

Also Nova atm is seriously weak compared to what they used to be 1 year back.

IF you can't take castle of a Nova that is as weak as atm then: A: you are not as good as you think you are, or B Nova is not as bad as you want them to make out to be.

I sincerely believe its A, because all of you suddenly got gear out of nowhere RMTed from Nova's who quit the game. I see alot of your players suddenly with blue set and red wep while i know 3-4 months back they were not shit.

But nova is not better in this regard as they used to play with ZR on full auto mod back in the day 

4 minutes ago, Danda12 said:

A lot oF MS also detag for exp. or they tag up with PVE. lol

Also Nova atm is seriously weak compared to what they used to be 1 year back.

IF you can't take castle of a Nova that is as weak as atm then: A: you are not as good as you think you are, or B Nova is not as bad as you want them to make out to be.

I sincerely believe its A, because all of you suddenly got gear out of nowhere RMTed from Nova's who quit the game. I see alot of your players suddenly with blue set and red wep while i know 3-4 months back they were not shit.

But nova is not better in this regard as they used to play with ZR on full auto mod back in the day 

1st of all are you playing the game? if yes, have you ever enter the mp regeneration zone and tried to kill your opponent feoh?

7 minutes ago, Danda12 said:

A: you are not as good as you think you are, or B Nova is not as bad as you want them to make out to be.

then why nova don't even think of trying to enter the dragons?

Archived