Aden Siege 4/29/2018

Pope

10 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Looks like you know lio :P

Yes i do. Do you? 

My posts are against Nova and MS. But lately, MS wins the first place because you became worst than Nova. Who would imagine that. The trash and the "trasher". 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KKKm said:

But we can’t understand if you don’t give use the screens . Because somebody sayed something with someone mayn - lio . And somebody else talked with this someone mayn talked with xxx . And then the somebody talked with you ( xxx with you ) this doesn’t proof anything there are many ppl involved so it could be somebody who doesn’t say the truth . Or it’s just you trying to get attention . So give use proofs , or your resources if they exist are fake and non reliable witch makes spawn being right in this particular post . Could be that mayn is trying to convince yo or playing with you since we know lio and spawn are friends in game . And why lio is not in nova ? But he is same clan with spawn ? 

You don't want to understand, or you simply cannot. There are ongoing under the table discussions, which exclude some people of their content. 

You should better be ready to answer on Zureils questions from now on. Good luck on that. 

4 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Looks like you know lio :P

So you are telling us that those who know Lio, accept the fact he does not tell them all and that he lies?  :P I have heard a lot of great stories about Lio and I am not the only one I guess.  

We all know that Lio was behind Rown’s decision to get that dragon weapon cause Truffle’s party was getting all the attention from Zuzu. Lio made several efforts to be a good “friend” and advisor for Zuzu and a stupid kid with dragon weapon comes and steal his dream! Personally I still believe that Truffle makes the difference in MS.

God I am turning myself to a Nova supporter again cause I am talking about MS. Or it's because MS give me lately more reasons to do that? No no do not worry I will not say to you again to think.. no reason for that. I am realistic.

And one last thing since I am NOVA today. Rangerz' humor is far better than yours and you know what they say...sense of humor is an indication of IQ. I hope using google translate for him sometimes does not mislead me.

1 minute ago, TheWatcher said:

You don't want to understand, or you simply cannot. There are ongoing under the table discussions, which exclude some people of their content. 

You should better be ready to answer on Zureils questions from now on. Good luck on that. 

How can you come here accusing somebody for something but you can’t give use any info about it . It’s like me Going to the court against somebody  and when the judge askes me they only answer is I don’t know , I don’t know , hmmm I can’t say it’s secret , I don’t know , it’s secret I can’t say . Why did you even made this post if you can’t say anything ? You just made spawn Breeng  right 

5 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Yes i do. Do you? 

My posts are against Nova and MS. But lately, MS wins the first place because you became worst than Nova. Who would imagine that. The trash and the "trasher". 

You do know lio you are trying to expose him! Dear God you are such a nice person! If am I know Lio I'll let you answer to that...yoy guys both you and mod are novas don't try with fake names to prove something here nabs it's not working, by your actions looks like nova are back as super trashers

3 minutes ago, MoD said:

So you are telling us that those who know Lio, accept the fact he does not tell them all and that he lies?  :P I have heard a lot of great stories about Lio and I am not the only one I guess.  

We all know that Lio was behind Rown’s decision to get that dragon weapon cause Truffle’s party was getting all the attention from Zuzu. Lio made several efforts to be a good “friend” and advisor for Zuzu and a stupid kid with dragon weapon comes and steal his dream! Personally I still believe that Truffle makes the difference in MS.

God I am turning myself to a Nova supporter again cause I am talking about MS. Or it's because MS give me lately more reasons to do that? No no do not worry I will not say to you again to think.. no reason for that. I am realistic.

And one last thing since I am NOVA today. Rangerz' humor is far better than yours and you know what they say...sense of humor is an indication of IQ. I hope using google translate for him sometimes does not mislead me.

W8 w8 don't stop please say more stories that just came up to your mind, I'm going to grab my popcorn and brb in 5mnts

8 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

You do know lio you are trying to expose him! Dear God you are such a nice person! If am I know Lio I'll let you answer to that...yoy guys both you and mod are novas don't try with fake names to prove something here nabs it's not working, by your actions looks like nova are back as super trashers

Told you.. I am NOVA today, I guess cause I do not support MS? :) To be honest if I had to chose between you and Nova I would chose Nova. And most of the server would too. Cause Nova were dictators, we hate them yes back then. But.... Did they ever came to your spot and kill you just for fun or because they had the power? No. Did they mess with pve clans? No. What else.. let me think cause I have not even drunk my coffee yet. You turned the whole server against you by your attitudes, you do not care and because of that we are Nova. It's easier to be our fault everytime, I can understand this.

4 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

You admitted things. Before breaking your keyboard, make sure to consider again what you have read today. Deep down i know you are a cool guy. 

11 minutes ago, MoD said:

Have you ever thought about writing a book ? It will become a best seller . Don’t forget to include aliens and mithic monsters 

Just now, MoD said:

Told you.. I am NOVA today, I guess cause I do not support MS? :) To be honest if I had to chose between you and Nova I would chose Nova. And most of the server would too. Cause Nova were dictators, we hate them yes back then. But.... Did they ever came to your spot and kill you just for fun or because they have the power? No. Did they mess with pve clans? No. What else.. let me think cause I have not even drunk my coffee yet. You made the whole server against you by your attitudes and because of that we are Nova. It's easier to be our fault everytime, I can understand this.

This post says exactly the crystal clear truth. 

I second that. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Even popcorns know what is going on.. 

You guys are fun. Popcorn is ready now I need to connect hdmi from my graphics card to the TV sit on my couch, and set. Why you stoooooooooop keep the show uuuuup tell me more secrets about lol Dragon weapons truffle and maYn and zureil oh I would like to know about Diego too and evey..............

Just now, KKKm said:

Have you ever thought about writing a book ? It will become a best seller . Don’t forget to include aliens and mithic monsters 

You should ask Lio. He probably chat in private even with aliens. 

1 minute ago, xSpaWn said:

W8 w8 don't stop please say more stories that just came up to your mind, I'm going to grab my popcorn and brb in 5mnts

I have mine here already. Want some mate?

Just now, KKKm said:

I will take that as a compliment sir, but no. I have better things to do in my life, like responding to you and be a Nova supporter. Thank you again though for your kind words.

Just now, KKKm said:

I just asked fs friend who @mod is and told me zefri hi zefri

Hi kkkm. You are the one that sees aliens now :) I am not Zefri but if you want me to, I can be your Zefri today. 

Zefri give me back my name man!!

Just now, TheWatcher said:

So you admit that you have friends in Fs? They are friends with Nova. What is wrong with you guys. You are all double agents? 

It's called diplomacy mate! We all have friends, toons in other clans, our own little spies...

Another question though. If you get on forums as MS member and you do more damage to MS with your attitude and replies than the rest of the server, does that make you a Nova supporter too? Cause I think xspawn and kkkm are nova supporters' today.

I’m kkk aka rrrtttt in game and I’m pve and I have fs friends witch they were sharing gainak  and we were doing xp together but they betrayed use because they wanted more even thought they were doing nothing to deserve it . So ms broke up with them after found out nova were joining fs to farm gainak and do xp and they help nova now withought earing anything out of it . 

4 minutes ago, MoD said:

It's called diplomacy mate! We all have friends, toons in other clans, our own little spies...

Another question though. If you get on forums as MS member and you do more damage to MS with your attitude and replies than the rest of the server, does that make you a Nova supporter too? Cause I think xspawn and kkkm are nova supporters' today.

I totally agree, your questions is logic. Spawn and his kkkm buddy today are Nova supporters in my humble opinion. 

I have another question too. 

If they doing more damage to their clan, which they do, why they keep posting? A sane person, would never write those things today. 

Maybe they have a purpose. 

Ty everyone today, was fun chatting. I have to go to my wife and kid now. Cu all around!

And remember being something does not excludes you from being something else too. Like being neutral and nova or ms supporter by telling the truth. Or being human with animal insticts. Or being a human and an animal at the same time. Each and everytime is our call and right to decide for ourselves.

I think my next post will be a discussion about my dog's name, if you know what I mean.. I will be waiting for your ideas on that!

6 minutes ago, KKKm said:

I’m kkk aka rrrtttt in game and I’m pve and I have fs friends witch they were sharing gainak  and we were doing xp together but they betrayed use because they wanted more even thought they were doing nothing to deserve it . So ms broke up with them after found out nova were joining fs to farm gainak and do xp and they help nova now withought earing anything out of it . 

Fs and Nova are enemies since ages. You managed to ally them. That should make you wonder. What was your behavior against FS that pushed them to ally their all time classic enemy? 

Only MS could do that. And it is an achievement. 

35 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Fs and Nova are enemies since ages. You managed to ally them. That should make you wonder. What was your behavior against FS that pushed them to ally their all time classic enemy? 

I come from zaken as I sayed I’m kkk so ppl from zaken know me when I came I joined small clans later I joined Netflix ( zaken related clan ) but this clan was just a box clan so I left and joined pve . For me there was no enemies or aliyes since the server was new and didn’t know About chronos many things . But I know that ms were friendly with fs and I never saw fs actualy helping ms I joined pve to farm and now I do a LOT of activities dayli dragons gainak xp anakim Lilith raids sometimes when we have ppl . When nova were coming to gainak Fs would never hit nova they would just leave until ms come clear the place . After nova were left due to ms power fs would come again just to farm 0help . And keep always 1 spot . Never show up in siege or dragons . When ms found out fs were nova friendly and fs became a pve clan for nova members to join  and farm . Ms declaired was ( I do t know if they spoke with the fs leader first ) but many times during the fs with ms ally period I saw same fs members who farm gainak farm together with nova . Never saw them farm  with ms or help ms at siege  . So now that fs revealed the real who they are they help nova to siege and pvp agains ms pve and get nothing out of it . So I compare this with human and a dog . Human gets to do something he gets payed ( nova ) dog does something gets a bone ( starving fs ) . 

57 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

FS are just bunch of butt hurt children MS has been kind and respectful to FS they were given a spot in gainak even though FS literally was 0 help to MS in claiming of Gainak and FS would farm that spot freely what's worst is everytime Nova comes FS would disappear out of thin air and won't help defending it but then once MS kicks Nova out of gainak FS would just come back to farm it lmao. But the through reason as to why FS was kicked out of being a leech to MS is because like I said they are 0 help to MS in sieges, in mass pvp gainak and shiit but not only that this idiots has the audacity to not only exp with Nova but you have FS members help Nova fight us like seriously if that ain't enough for us to kick their asses out then idk what looool

speaking of embarassing

12HNmsc.jpg

sup TheBlackPoop

Archived