Forums

Aden Siege 4/29/2018

Pope

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

Fs and Nova are enemies since ages. You managed to ally them. That should make you wonder. What was your behavior against FS that pushed them to ally their all time classic enemy? 

Only MS could do that. And it is an achievement. 

Just lol. FS today isn't FS, and Nova isn't Nova. Fact is 95% of Nova has never taken Aden either they just joined to ride the coat tails. FS players are rolling in their graves seeing them signed to defend Aden. Who are these clueless randoms @MoD @TheWatcher Post from your in game names or stop crying. :) 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ill chime in a little here since 95% of the forums are MS vs Nova related. 

Played back when Bartz was a baby. I was in Nova and I can say truthfully like @Truffle said, Nova is not Nova anymore. 

14 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

FS are just bunch of butt hurt children MS has been kind and respectful to FS they were given a spot in gainak even though FS literally was 0 help to MS in claiming of Gainak and FS would farm that spot freely what's worst is everytime Nova comes FS would disappear out of thin air and won't help defending it but then once MS kicks Nova out of gainak FS would just come back to farm it lmao. But the through reason as to why FS was kicked out of being a leech to MS is because like I said they are 0 help to MS in sieges, in mass pvp gainak and shiit but not only that this idiots has the audacity to not only exp with Nova but you have FS members help Nova fight us like seriously if that ain't enough for us to kick their asses out then idk what looool

speaking of embarassing

12HNmsc.jpg

sup TheBlackPoop

To me this picture looks like 1 pt of ms [ untagged MS of course :) ] that can't xp bc of 1 person ganking? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

e26f3214fe2ffeec3d760dc8d7163954.png

On 30/04/2018 at 11:25 PM, Truffle said:

It's always been a problem but it's not the same situation, also the regen only became a problem with the changes to mana barrier.. Try to think a little before you post.

I meant one day the problem is MP reg & unkillable feohs

The next its topaz & "nova are complete carpet", if complete carpet why is the mp an issue? :P

You go back & forth between excuses, topaz have been broken since day 1 but only now is an issue cause MS is on receiving end. ;)

On 3/5/2018 at 12:07 PM, Znipo said:

The next its topaz & "nova are complete carpet", if complete carpet why is the mp an issue? :P

You go back & forth between excuses, topaz have been broken since day 1 but only now is an issue cause MS is on receiving end. ;)

ZN You forgot i wasn't there and the faulty ms ts.

Tbh i left 3 months ago and i tought truffle can take aden all alone.

Apparently i was wrong. How do you explain that mixa ?

On 5/3/2018 at 6:07 PM, Znipo said:

1 shot material meat shields like yourself should just zip it :P 

16 minutes ago, Znipo said:

Argue my point & prove me wrong, suppose you cant hence the change of topic. eh? :)

I can easily debunk your irrelevant argument, first off your PoV is just coming from a player who bandwagon to a clan that is a pet of the clan who owns Aden which means your PoV sees only through the eyes of the defenders so you don't see the PoV of the attackers if you're smart enough you would see that what Nova,together with their pets does is die inside aden click back to town noble yourself then start running back to interrupt and repeat the process now where does mana regen enters into the conversation while running back you have easy targets such as yul,tyrrs and alike who are easy kills while going back so we can easily stop them from coming back meanwhile you have daggers and seers who can hide,iss who can stone, and feos that has mana regen the difference between all of said classes is that Feos with their mana barrier can fight back and has more survivability due to them add the mana regen to the mix and any feo who is decently gear will be as durable as any top geared tank with the power to kill people. 

Before you start running your mouth thinking as if you know something about the game make sure that you actually know what you're talking about cause it only makes you look stupid. But I wouldn't be surprise cause as I've heard ever since you started playing this game you always joined the pet clan of the owner of Aden castle I guess that's probably (why) you never knew this mechanics :P 

3 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

I can easily debunk your irrelevant argument, first off your PoV is just coming from a player who bandwagon to a clan that is a pet of the clan who owns Aden which means your PoV sees only through the eyes of the defenders so you don't see the PoV of the attackers if you're smart enough you would see that what Nova,together with their pets does is die inside aden click back to town noble yourself then start running back to interrupt and repeat the process now where does mana regen enters into the conversation while running back you have easy targets such as yul,tyrrs and alike who are easy kills while going back so we can easily stop them from coming back meanwhile you have daggers and seers who can hide,iss who can stone, and feos that has mana regen the difference between all of said classes is that Feos with their mana barrier can fight back and has more survivability due to them add the mana regen to the mix and any feo who is decently gear will be as durable as any top geared tank with the power to kill people. 

Before you start running your mouth thinking as if you know something about the game make sure that you actually know what you're talking about cause it only makes you look stupid. But I wouldn't be surprise cause as I've heard ever since you started playing this game you always joined the pet clan of the owner of Aden castle I guess that's probably (why) you never knew this mechanics :P 

But MS says everyone is carpet mode im just repeating what you've all said. why is MP regen broken when they are carpet mode? by the looks of forum posts of MS members noone is able to fight back.. having a hard time to decide? can they fight back or not?

Moving on, even if MP regen makes those feohs tanky enough to run inside & topaz, There are still iss/seer/othell/yuls/eviscerator/duelist/tanks who are all capable of running inside to topaz, even a feoh without MP regen could probably survive long enough to run inside and cancel.

There are several skills which can break the casting of a skill, not only topaz. oh they have shorter cooldown than topaz too. xD

Sounds like you need better organization, maybe you can ask NCWest to make the courtyard of aden 3 times as long so people cant run inside as fast.

Stop acting like you know me, ask your magic 8 ball for more info though xD

Isnt it Shinjuru behind this nick though? is that the 4th RMT toon of yours?

29 minutes ago, Znipo said:

But MS says everyone is carpet mode im just repeating what you've all said. why is MP regen broken when they are carpet mode? by the looks of forum posts of MS members noone is able to fight back.. having a hard time to decide? can they fight back or not?

Moving on, even if MP regen makes those feohs tanky enough to run inside & topaz, There are still iss/seer/othell/yuls/eviscerator/duelist/tanks who are all capable of running inside to topaz, even a feoh without MP regen could probably survive long enough to run inside and cancel.

There are several skills which can break the casting of a skill, not only topaz. oh they have shorter cooldown than topaz too. xD

Sounds like you need better organization, maybe you can ask NCWest to make the courtyard of aden 3 times as long so people cant run inside as fast.

Tough talk for someone who always bandwagons from pet clan to pet clan :D I'm not pretending to know you as far as I know you're a nobody :P I'm just writing what people told me lol and yes I'm shinjiru who are you again :P Though I find it funny that you're telling me that a feo without MP regen can survive long enough to run inside and cancel and yet from what this video shows even feos with top tier gears can barely stay alive without mana regen :P

But hey a random player like you knows better you're probably as good as VNdragon :D

6 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

Tough talk for someone who always bandwagons from pet clan to pet clan :D I'm not pretending to know you as far as I know you're a nobody :P I'm just writing what people told me lol and yes I'm shinjiru who are you again :P Though I find it funny that you're telling me that a feo without MP regen can survive long enough to run inside and cancel and yet from what this video shows even feos with top tier gears can barely stay alive without mana regen :P

But hey a random player like you knows better you're probably as good as VNdragon :D

Ok, still have 6 classes that can easily run inside to cancel.. Why get stuck on one of them? 

Ask them to nerf sayha/othell hide while at it ;)

Instead of proving me wrong, you try to attack me (?), shows alot about you.. This thread is about siege, not me or you.. If it was i could list the chars you've RMTed since you came & left magmeld. ;)

2 hours ago, Znipo said:

carpet mode is carpet mode 

Archived