No Mobs

Dudexxx

Hey, so there are no mobs in some secluded areas, I'm not saying it has to be as ROA or anything like that all over the place, just a bit more density, as an example, in the areas around death pass and the border with Oren there should be more mobs, there's almost nothing and quite scattered.

My 2 dollars to improve tha game.

@Hime

On 9/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, HotSoup said:

I agree.

Also, it feels like certain places have had their mob count reduced drastically, like the inside of the Cemetery in Aden. That used to be a great place to xp, but there are 50% less mobs to kill there now.

I made a post about Cemetary because I noticed the mobs were bugged much more after the recent maintenance. Bugged as in spawning on top of objects. When mobs get bugged like this it essentially takes them out of the loop because if they are even slightly on a vertical axis, it doesn't get picked up by nexttarget, doesn't get killed and still takes up the mob count. You can kill them manually as the mobs can spawn different locations, but once it gets stuck/bugged again it will forever stay that way. There are mobs spawned literally on top of pillars and on the highest points of the walls around cemetary. So yes it is probably like 30% less mobs in cemetary because they are all stuck in the air. 

This has been a perenial problem in Sea of Spores and it just so happens the area where mobs get stuck are right where the trees spawn and those trees have like the best loot table in that entire zone. Since I noticed a zone getting bugged recently, I felt it is worthwhile to post about it as bugged spawns are something that can still change today and not an age old problem. 

Putting these new 500 quests in those zones are the dumbest thing. The bottom corner on the border with Breka is the best spot in Death Pass, but of course it so happens there are lots of rocks that get in the way and bug out mobs. 

They just need to fix mob spawns for once. When the entire game revolves around farming it is something that should legitimately be a priority to fix. 

15 hours ago, Isotrope said:

I made a post about Cemetary because I noticed the mobs were bugged much more after the recent maintenance. Bugged as in spawning on top of objects. When mobs get bugged like this it essentially takes them out of the loop because if they are even slightly on a vertical axis, it doesn't get picked up by nexttarget, doesn't get killed and still takes up the mob count. You can kill them manually as the mobs can spawn different locations, but once it gets stuck/bugged again it will forever stay that way. There are mobs spawned literally on top of pillars and on the highest points of the walls around cemetary. So yes it is probably like 30% less mobs in cemetary because they are all stuck in the air. 

This has been a perenial problem in Sea of Spores and it just so happens the area where mobs get stuck are right where the trees spawn and those trees have like the best loot table in that entire zone. Since I noticed a zone getting bugged recently, I felt it is worthwhile to post about it as bugged spawns are something that can still change today and not an age old problem. 

Putting these new 500 quests in those zones are the dumbest thing. The bottom corner on the border with Breka is the best spot in Death Pass, but of course it so happens there are lots of rocks that get in the way and bug out mobs. 

They just need to fix mob spawns for once. When the entire game revolves around farming it is something that should legitimately be a priority to fix. 

very well stated, this issue must be addressed !