TOI with no agro

Ank

@Hime @Juji

In a future could have TOI with not agros???? the drop rate is a trash and we cant made auto macro because all the mobs have agro and cooperative, can u change that like cruma in a preview update ???? TOI have top B drops and look the most hard site to farm it.

ty

On 30/09/2019 at 9:20 AM, mixa said:

Do you want the mobs to commit suicide once you approach them? I mean, it's useless to waste time to kill them too, why bother?

Who cares to kill mobs when you have macros to do this job?

thanks our fantastic drop rates I dont mind to play farmland simulator, he is just asking for mobs to stand still like our crops around RoA ^_^

On 30/9/2019 at 4:09 AM, Janeway said:

so @Ank u saying u want another places for ppl too bot even more ???

my friend, even with bots i dont care, i want a good place to farm items grade B when the top Clans are farming items S, so it doesnt care, i want to play to upgrade my clan.

2 hours ago, Bozolina said:

Who cares to kill mobs when you have macros to do this job?

thanks our fantastic drop rates I dont mind to play farmland simulator, he is just asking for mobs to stand still like our crops around RoA ^_^

i want a site to farm B items with a best% of drop. in a preview update they did that with cruma tower, why dont do that with toi??. Toi have B grade items drops, without RB or Baium, so B grade in this moment are the base items for a normal player or clan in the game (top Clans have B+++, A or even S). 

And i want to add, macro in this place is a crazy, for that is my request, u cant do macro because all are cooperative, all are agro, so if u have a DC with a char, all ur party will die in seconds, now, u have to farm in this site Toi8+ with a full part 76+ to try to get spoil or normal drop, so is insane and unless, even the bots dont farm here because they know is a trash site, but us the normal players we have to work more to try to get a B grade item for a lvl 76+ char. why we have to work more and more than a ilegal bot??

Edited by Ank
  • Like 2