h31l3r

I need help for launcher

h31l3r    0

hello... 

I need to change the size of the launcher, because I cant pick button to open the game, I can see that, my laptop is very small, the launcher screen is very big for my laptop, is there any way to resize the launcher ?? 

I need help please... thx 

Argus    170

Change your monitor resolution, if it doesn't help, probably your lap top is too ancient, you will need to buy a new one.

TheThrax    37

If the screen is that small you probably cant play :)
Even L2 is a very old game his design is too consume most of your resurces(RAM,Proc,etc) even the game can run with less.
Playing on a notebook is not a good idea, even in low details your laptop will get very hot and in time it might broke(for ex you will ne reballing for processor and that cost round 100 usd/euro depends of your region).I know coz I burn my self playing on a laptop :)

Teribeth    8

Playing around with resolution on my laptop... I can still launch the game with even 1280*720(try maximize launcher/return original size) If your screen resolution is 800*600 or less I think you are using generic Windows Display adapter driver, alternatively you may have Windows scaling enabled(used on small screen devices to magnify display 125/150/175% or custom%) if you change it to 100% then the start button should be visible with vertical resolutions greater than 720(1280*720)

Open Windows Settings -> System -> Display, to change scaling or turn it off.

TennisElbow    0

I had this very issue, try updating your video drivers and reboot.  The lazy option which I did for a month was plug an external monitor into laptop.