Forums

Is this dragon shirt an end game item?

ADAN

I want to know if the Dragon Ring Leather Shirt is the best of the best in terms of shirts...since im new and I dont know a whole bunch of items but that one seems to be OverPower. Thinking about making an investment.

Could i get one if i get the 15000 NCOIN package or is it more difficult to get? thanks

19 hours ago, ADAN said:

I want to know if the Dragon Ring Leather Shirt is the best of the best in terms of shirts...since im new and I dont know a whole bunch of items but that one seems to be OverPower. Thinking about making an investment.

Could i get one if i get the 15000 NCOIN package or is it more difficult to get? thanks

No, just getting to +5 is difficult enchant. Then you have to make it Leather if you get to +5. You need 20 Dragon breath for that in addition to making it +5. Then once it's Leather, you have to enchant it up again to +5. Same difficult in enchant. If you get to +5 you then need something like 40 Dragon breath to make it next level. Then you have to enchant it up again and upgrade the status. See what I mean? You will need more than 100 enchant scrolls, unless you're the most lucky person on the planet. And if you're that lucky, quit game and go play the lottery. :D

hey thanks for the thorough response..but if we talk enchant, the best way to do it is with a fortune seeker? I have heard they have better success rate enchanting, anything else that would help me enchant? thanks.

9 hours ago, ADAN said:

hey thanks for the thorough response..but if we talk enchant, the best way to do it is with a fortune seeker? I have heard they have better success rate enchanting, anything else that would help me enchant? thanks.

Marhp luck potions, alien nanos, +10 set, luc hat, maphr's shirt, luck dyes basicly everything that gives you luc stats

I gotta say that LUC is a bit overated. I mean I made my Aden Cloak +10 with like 30 scroll and my toons LUC is like 39. I strongly believe its random. Yes, you get that chance up with scrolls that actually say +10 or w/e % when enchanting but dunno bout LUC.