Golden compas istance

Anisei

Im lost about 8/9 times that istance becouse lag or mass dc, i think iss good idea who extend the event 2 or 3 more weeks, since the +4 bracelet is useless and there are many people who bought ncoins to be able to get a good bracelet and most of them lost their stay because of the lag or the massive server falls.

4 hours ago, Anisei said:

Im lost about 8/9 times that istance becouse lag or mass dc, i think iss good idea who extend the event 2 or 3 more weeks, since the +4 bracelet is useless and there are many people who bought ncoins to be able to get a good bracelet and most of them lost their stay because of the lag or the massive server falls.

I didn't lose any, what gives?

God, no, please don't extend Golden Compass. It's time for a new event.

I would say that even if I experienced some of the issues that the OP speaks about. It didn't happen to me, but in other events things didn't go right and we moved on. Just have to wait until next time.

20 hours ago, Anisei said:

many people who bought ncoins to be able to get a good bracelet?.. WTF..it was 1 ncoin = 1 pass... nothing more

Edited by HItEye