Dragon Pouch, Shame on You

abdullah

Thank you NCsoft. yesterday, more than 200 pouches and the best things I got were bloody/dark stones and one nevit cloak

the rest all scraps. Soul crystals that our WH in every account is full of them and enchant scrolls + Cry R and gem R

where are the lvl 3/4 jewel boxes that said they are included ? where are the accessories, talisman, Dyes, 7s,??!!

looking into the previous sales that were BUY BOX AND GET 1 RANDOM all things we get are always the same 

when will you stop putting stupid stuff like the soul crystals and enchant scrolls in every promo ?

start thinking seriously please about your monthly sales and listen to your costumes one time at least 

either we see serious change and or tell me in advance so I find another Game better.

THANK YOU  

6 hours ago, abdullah said:

Thank you NCsoft. yesterday, more than 200 pouches and the best things I got were bloody/dark stones and one nevit cloak

the rest all scraps. Soul crystals that our WH in every account is full of them and enchant scrolls + Cry R and gem R

where are the lvl 3/4 jewel boxes that said they are included ? where are the accessories, talisman, Dyes, 7s,??!!

looking into the previous sales that were BUY BOX AND GET 1 RANDOM all things we get are always the same 

when will you stop putting stupid stuff like the soul crystals and enchant scrolls in every promo ?

start thinking seriously please about your monthly sales and listen to your costumes one time at least 

either we see serious change and or tell me in advance so I find another Game better.

THANK YOU  

Amazing "player" right here.

• Haha 4

Somebody's gotta win, somebody's gotta lose. Save yourself from buyer's remorse and accept that reality.

For every person that got crap from the event, there are others who got 7 signs talismans, level 5 jewels, etc. If everyone got the good stuff, they wouldn't offer them as a prize. There needs to be some risk, and some "fail". None of this is new. You knew what to expect. Either don't play, or maybe only play a smaller amount of your budget.

18 hours ago, mixa said:

I'm completely serious. Also avoid telling me what to do, especially when you have no clue, lame.

tsk tsk tsk mixas angry??????   ohhhhhhhhhhhh     

u can see the real life from your window???

or u are play from the basement  ass all troll  live in dark caves   hahaahahahahha

On 10/1/2019 at 1:10 PM, abdullah said:

So u exactly knew how this works, still decided to buy boxes and now you're surprised? ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RibaS said:

tsk tsk tsk mixas angry??????   ohhhhhhhhhhhh     

u can see the real life from your window???

or u are play from the basement  ass all troll  live in dark caves   hahaahahahahha

Yes, from the basement of my second floor. You type like you're jelly ?

3 hours ago, IWild said:

Mixa wins a price at 2k posts, almost there

yey, what do I win?

I don't know why People in this forum always ignore the main point and start talking about how much someone pays.

Guys, what i pay and buy is non of your ....   Good, you know what i mean

Helvie, what I meant by previous sales was around the last one i tried 5 months maybe, but this time and from some players and Clan mates i found many of them getting good stuff from this sales so i gave it a try but 250 pouches that is 1 per account and X4 50 pouch =450 pouches  and that was the result @@ no, something is literally wrong here 

Thank you all for your irrelevant comments.  

5 hours ago, Irub said:

538 pouches and no brooch boxes, no accessories, no dragon shirt, no talismans, nothing that costs more then 200m per piece. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? @Juji @Hime

Thanks i almost give my money to them, im always buy, and i always get crap. NC always give to me bad rewards when i buy event items. i hope some day they change their rate in the prizes.
in a previous event i get almost 20 lvl 8 mermodem soul stone. 20 of the worst item for selling.
no drop in mobs , no adena in mobs and low chance to get items when you buy it to them.
PLEASE check your ways to give ppl a good stuff for more fun and more equal game, between players

mixa real interest  for @@  hahahahahhaha

but dont be happy mixa real life  trades forbidden in this game  !!!

u mast find another game to can take it in real life hahahaha

Edited by RibaS

20 hours ago, RibaS said:

mixa real interest  for @@  hahahahahhaha

but dont be happy mixa real life  trades forbidden in this game  !!!

u mast find another game to can take it in real life hahahaha

This is so sad...

I'm Sorry but it sucks for you guys that you didn't get anything good from pouches but you all new what you were doing when you all decided to open them. You could have read forums asked people about rates and stuff and made an educated decision. I said this before and i will say it again do not buy event items that are garbage do not spend money and next time they will make it better because they want you spend money in this game . The reason why we got beleth's books is (and i presume) that this event isn't doing too good. If we as a players/customers ignore crappy events and won't spend money they will need to come up with better events. Complaining on forum does nothing these days, NOT SPENDING MONEY DOES!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 8:03 PM, mixa said:

Amazing "player" right here.

Yeah!! they are really pro spending real money and being scamed ... also they should had unique clicking skills to open so many boxes ... to after this go to abuse pking people to steal hunting spots ... human being is sooooo pathetic ... i miss the game where i can win at the olys, and made highest lvl pvp just with a +3 set ... now that´s a game for kids with money that think they are pro ...

... Mixa for president jajajajajaja

Edited by HarryelSuso