Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Hime

On 10/2/2019 at 4:47 AM, Sylwek said:

Yes 3 client limit is the best thing you can do!! Thnk You, finnally this bot sh1t fest is ending

the 3rd party programs bots use allow then to log how many acc they wanna no matter how many clients nc allow to run on each pc.

restricting it only affects players ... not bot's

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xadiaris said:

Is true. I have only 1 char is Healer and to find party take me 6-8 hours   looking at the pixels and in the end I cannot complete all my dailies for I can't find a party

I think the problem isnt the 7acc that one can log..problem started when they introduced the automated macro system(in general the macro )  ..believe me without that even ppl with more account unless they had some "program"  they dont have ten hands to play all! So i guess that was the satrt of all evil :)

And dont get me wrong i have a healer also that i struggle to find party to play with but at least i undertsand why we came to this point !Limiting the number wont change much and u ll see it yourself ( well u might need 5 hours isntead of 8 now..maybe that s an improvement )

As Always nc helping the bots and ruining players experience. All who think something will go better are just blind ppl. As many said already bots will continue the same as always, cuz they dont have any limitation at all. Low lvl players won't find spots to grow anyway, and if can reach higher lvls then will miss a tank, or any other support to continue growing that they wont be able to log in same computer. Farmers, even no-bots, have in their homes 10+ computers, they will just readjust their parties and continue doing the same. Normal players will be the only affected at all, and will need to pay tons of real money to be able to lvl up after lvl 105 with just 3 clients, or buy new computer. The social part of that game is already dead for long time, only some CPs are alive, and ppl dont want to lose time waiting or finding others to play with. Its a old game, with old players, wich have work, and RL, playing with luck 1 or 2 hours per day, and btw CPs only want geared ppl, newbies wont have ways to grow now =) so gg, rmt or quit.

• Like 2

And why change to 3 clients again, why now? Some say that if there are 3 clients, they will not be bots, which is stupid, it is the same as using more clients. if I don't want to be in the clan and play only with my friend who we kill RBs with, we need 7 clients to join and now that we can log together 6, we have a problem, compliant.

I keep seeing ppl around here with "I pay a lot, im a customer wtf NcSoft I demand whatever stupid thing he demand"
First, I want to tell you this is not a healty attitude, not in game nor in real life. You know who and you know why!
Second, Here a statement that it might be surprise for you: 99% of players(im talking about main toons) are customers aka they had payed atleast 3-4 times for NcSoft services and goods.
So, cut the crap with this "I pay I demand" coz doesnt work...we all pay and majority of us dont have that stupid cocky attitude!

Ps: if you payed so much money then you can buy also 3-4 pc's and run your party. If not you belong to that 1% who dont count!

Edited by TheThrax

1 minute ago, TheThrax said:

I keep seeing ppl around here with "I pay a lot, im a customer wtf NcSoft I demand whatever stupid thing he demand"
First, I want to tell you this is not a healty attitude, not in game nor in real life. You know who and you know why!
Second, Here a statement that it might be surprise for you: 99% of players(im talking about main toons) are customers aka they had payed atleast 3-4 times for NcSoft services and goods.
So, cut the crap with this "I pay I demand" coz doesnt work...we all pay and majority of us dont have that stupid cocky attitude!

Senseless

@Juji

After reading all the comments on this topic and seeing all the opinions I noticed that only those who are already top clan and already have their top items want the 3 box limit.

Which I think is at least funny, as most players don't have good solo farm items in 100+ areas. Many new players use 7 accs to be able to farm their items in areas like GC and EV and how do you think these PAULINE set only players go to the farm with 3 boxes in EV or GC ??

The minimum a new player needs is 5 boxes so you can have your “ISS, HEALER and TANK” on the pt so you don't die all the time.

I liked the “PLAY IN GROUP” speech “SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER PLAYERS”, very interesting to say that if the strongest clans only accept players if they are level 105+ with “GOOD EQUIPMENT”, now tell me something how a beginner player will be able to this if there is no clan or farm areas ??

Because Big BOSS has a monopoly on clan tops, farm areas like Tanor canyon, Alligator, Fild of wispper new players won't be able to farm from pauline set.

I think it's a mistake NCSOFT and its collaborators limited it to 3 box, 5 box is the minimum required to play

Edited by kouto10

Hahahahaah how i like when BOT players QQ about 3 client /pc they cant farm whet 3-4+++ pt all day long rly bots ar like cancer in game cant farm on low lvl place if you pk them they come back whet 2 pt and QQ whey players kill them HOW I LIKE THIS QQ FROM  ADENA FARMERS      GG ncsoft nice at least players can enjoy farming now not running around and looking for spots all days long and when they found bots come and take over whet full pt fpr this im happy i left this game and the last moment of the game and cash out or gifted items to friends 

41 minutes ago, kouto10 said:

@Juji

After reading all the comments on this topic and seeing all the opinions I noticed that only those who are already top clan and already have their top items want the 3 box limit.

Which I think is at least funny, as most players don't have good solo farm items in 100+ areas. Many new players use 7 accs to be able to farm their items in areas like GC and EV and how do you think these PAULINE set only players go to the farm with 3 boxes in EV or GC ??

The minimum a new player needs is 5 boxes so you can have your “ISS, HEALER and TANK” on the pt so you don't die all the time.

I liked the “PLAY IN GROUP” speech “SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER PLAYERS”, very interesting to say that if the strongest clans only accept players if they are level 105+ with “GOOD EQUIPMENT”, now tell me something how a beginner player will be able to this if there is no clan or farm areas ??

Because Big BOSS has a monopoly on clan tops, farm areas like Tanor canyon, Alligator, Fild of wispper new players won't be able to farm from pauline set.

I think it's a mistake NCSOFT and its collaborators limited it to 3 box, 5 box is the minimum required to play

As these people from "top clans" explained more than once, if new players need more than 3 accounts, they can use another PC, or if they cannot afford a second PC, they can use virtual machine software which is free.. What is so hard to understand here?

This restriction will certainly limit unnecessary boxes, and most probably if performance improves they will allow some more clients..

In addition, if by new players, you also mean "free" players, its time for them to understand that equipment, medium and above, cannot be obtained without NCStore.. It's better to understand now than later in any case... If they hope that by logging 20 chars in the game they will get good equipment, they better learn that this is not gonna happen... At least not in the next 5 years..

I can't say that i agree with all these insane prices in the L2Store but this is a reality.. It makes more sense to me to ask for lower prices than to ask for no prices at all or to ask for unlimited boxing..

3 clients per PC is ok. Μakes no sense to upload too many characters. One is the main...only one. All toons in order master's lvl up with more and better objects, adena, etc. And sometime when you find time and look back on the game you realize that the char you didn't count for, is higher than the master...lol. And you're wondering... What a @# &..No sense. An expensive but amazing game with strategic mistakes over the years.... Too bad it could go a long way in incorporating new technology. Anyway... I'll keep playing. Whether it's top 110  today or 120 tomorrow or 130 etc. I lost the sense of fun in the game.I fill in some gaps by paying bills xD. End of the story ....of a true story.

Edited by KTHNOS

It's about time to go back 3 client.

In the 1st place why Ncsoft change it to Unlimited after so many years....

After the unlimited client been implmemented. There is so many macro party everywhere. No one forming any party to do instance.

What I'm finding funny is that you haven't noticed that these new players need at least 5 boxes to play. And I have friends in the game who don't have a good computer to run a virtual machine!
I play perfectly without affecting my 3 box game at all, but I am not selfish to think only of myself, I want everyone to play and have fun like this I do, so I think the best and leave with a minimum of fur minus 5 box.