Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Recommended Posts

Eduardo99    3
5 hours ago, Helvie said:

Soooo... we have 6 pages of posts, players are confused and no one from NC Soft bothers to respond?

- What is the reason for the client restriction?

- Is the client restriction permanent or temporary?

- Why can't you notify players in advance about high-impact changes so that we can prepare for what is coming? The lack of respect from your end says a lot about the future of this game.

3 clients = no random disconnect? If so then I agree...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    88
10 minutes ago, Eduardo99 said:

 

You all say 'pay to win'. And me if you don't want to spend 1 dollar on the game. I have no right to have fun? Anyway, I'd even be happy if it were just 3 clients, AS long as the game was stable and there was no RANDOM DISCONNECT! Maybe I would even spend a little money...

 

Considering your nickname you are located in Central or South America, JuJi allready explained what is going one there with disconects...and it doesnt have anything to do with 3 client limitation.
How can I be more clear, If you dont have money to spend and no extensive knowledge of this game then probably you should have fun few years in <100 areas. Dreaming to farm in high lvl areas and pvp will bring only frustration.

Make a exercise, lets say you are a new player or mby you played few years back and make a return ...lets assume you macro bot up to lvl 107-108 and you have only this free shity items from game. My question is: What you do now without equipment?What is your goal?How you enjoy the game now?
(dont tell me that you gather the necesary adena from farming and spoil in BS or HB or Tanor or IT coz its not feasible at max 10-20 mil per day income with rune).

If anyone can answer honestly and feasible I will be the No1 supporter for making again unlimited clients.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eduardo99    3
15 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Considering your nickname you are located in Central or South America, JuJi allready explained what is going one there with disconects...and it doesnt have anything to do with 3 client limitation.
How can I be more clear, If you dont have money to spend and no extensive knowledge of this game then probably you should have fun few years in <100 areas. Dreaming to farm in high lvl areas and pvp will bring only frustration.

Make a exercise, lets say you are a new player or mby you played few years back and make a return ...lets assume you macro bot up to lvl 107-108 and you have only this free shity items from game. My question is: What you do now without equipment?What is your goal?How you enjoy the game now?
(dont tell me that you gather the necesary adena from farming and spoil in BS or HB or Tanor or IT coz its not feasible at max 10-20 mil per day income with rune).

If anyone can answer honestly and feasible I will be the No1 supporter for making again unlimited clients.
 

 

I'm an old player (C3), but I'm getting frustrated ... Can I really only get to a certain level (for free) and after that, goodbye fun? What do you recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    88
39 minutes ago, Eduardo99 said:

 

I'm an old player (C3), but I'm getting frustrated ... Can I really only get to a certain level (for free) and after that, goodbye fun? What do you recommend?

Yes, exactly what im saying...nothing good wait for you at 107-108.
You need a lot of adena(100 biilions for entry-medium gear to 1000-1500 bilions for top equip)...and you can obtain efficient adena only by paying real money.
The figures are indicative with 10-20% margin of error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem is not client limit but that exp zones for parties are nerfed as hell. There is no reason to make parties with lvl 105 feoh in paulina (70% of DD nowadays)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neesir    26

Make a server with no limit logins, let them play there, ncsoft will profit somehow from it and we don't have to deal with the full servers and random disconnects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trixas    11
47 minutes ago, Neesir said:

Make a server with no limit logins, let them play there, ncsoft will profit somehow from it and we don't have to deal with the full servers and random disconnects.

maybe the fact that is all running on same servers (as hardware i mean ) never crossed your mind...so creating a new one will only make things worse...! :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystikal    89

I got just 3 words for you, a simple request:

Reeeeeeeeed. Liiiiiiibraaaaaaaaaaa. Sooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

Edited by Mystikal
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    1000

We are still monitoring for latency delays after we implemented the 3 client per PC limit. The decision to keep the restriction permanently will be decided in a few weeks.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenHulk    15
16 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are still monitoring for latency delays after we implemented the 3 client per PC limit. The decision to keep the restriction permanently will be decided in a few weeks.

I just want to know what was it in this latest expansion that caused all the lag, because I know it was not the client limit. Before this last expansion was put on the live servers, when you had no client limit at all, we did not have this lag problem. & did not have any log-in Que or server too full issues.  It was only after this last L2 expansion went live that we had it.

Edited by GreenHulk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morfej    3

 @GreenHulk not expansion man , unlimited client per PC  / or 7 / multiple by xx cose lag in live servers . Since last maintenance 3d ago i see NO lag issue at all. I really don't care about bots , ppl pay for bot prog, gm alow users ... . but for my perspective of view lag gone after 3 client per PC limit . Have GN all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MyIss    4

Good Job NCWEST.

After Wednesday change, to 3-Client, I dun feel lag at all past few days.

At least I can find some spots to XP in open field and manage to finish Daily quest, after such a long time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucascink    10
1 hour ago, MyIss said:

Good Job NCWEST.

After Wednesday change, to 3-Client, I dun feel lag at all past few days.

At least I can find some spots to XP in open field and manage to finish Daily quest, after such a long time.

 

Not is for 3 ACC... event exp end and ppl do party for another dayle quest.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiihavokiii    0
More and more I become uninterested in the game
that with each passing day is more evident that we have
to pay to have items, drops worse and worse.
The only way to make the minimum of 7 box era that 
did not depend on anyone to level up some boss etc
we spend to equip the characters and you take this option
of 7 acc saying that is latency slut of you as always.
Have a little more respect for the players and come back at least 7 acc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    88
18 minutes ago, iiihavokiii said:

More and more I become uninterested in the game
that with each passing day is more evident that we have
to pay to have items, drops worse and worse.
The only way to make the minimum of 7 box era that 
did not depend on anyone to level up some boss etc
we spend to equip the characters and you take this option
of 7 acc saying that is latency slut of you as always.
Have a little more respect for the players and come back at least 7 acc


 

Anddd what you do if you lvl up in paulina set and weapon. What is the "boss you want to kill and cant " ?
Here a sugestion: Make a party with Eduardo99 and lvl up together.
 

I post it this:

Make a exercise, lets say you are a new player or mby you played few years back and make a return ...lets assume you macro bot up to lvl 107-108 and you have only this free shity items from game. My question is: What you do now without equipment?What is your goal?How you enjoy the game now?
(dont tell me that you gather the necesary adena from farming and spoil in BS or HB or Tanor or IT coz its not feasible at max 10-20 mil per day income with rune).

If anyone can answer honestly and feasible I will be the No1 supporter for making again unlimited clients.

 

Till now none can answer...they only demand !

Edited by TheThrax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiihavokiii    0
11 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Anddd what you do if you lvl up in paulina set and weapon. What is the "boss you want to kill and cant " ?
Here a sugestion: Make a party with Eduardo99 and lvl up together.
 

I post it this:

Make a exercise, lets say you are a new player or mby you played few years back and make a return ...lets assume you macro bot up to lvl 107-108 and you have only this free shity items from game. My question is: What you do now without equipment?What is your goal?How you enjoy the game now?
(dont tell me that you gather the necesary adena from farming and spoil in BS or HB or Tanor or IT coz its not feasible at max 10-20 mil per day income with rune).

If anyone can answer honestly and feasible I will be the No1 supporter for making again unlimited clients.

 

Till now none can answer...they only demand !

The great thing about the game is that you can do things boss etc without depending on anyone not only say to do adena but have fun something that every day in the game is more difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gtx    5

I only used 7 accounts for do the instances for try to get some adenas, like balok and octavis, i think many ppl did like me, i think need leave 7 one more time, but put restriction by ip address and mac idk how works. Do a cp for epics and normal instances that gives drops dont works, game dont give a lot of drop, i think ppl that are happy for 3 limit restriction are full geared, idk, is a social game yes, but why need stay with randoms that scams the drop? or ppl that enter only for troll? where is the funny in that? if will put 3 limit clients better reduce to the instance delay time from balok, octavis, etc. So no problem. I am not antisocial, but for stay with ppl that fight between them, or stay in a dungeon like 20 mins for get a scroll modify weapon, or a blessed enchant armor , and divide in 7... is frustrated. Many ppl dont have money enought for buy gear, and the other thing if u resolve to try lucky in random boxes dont win nothing, need buy 5 times an item of 20k ncoins to win something decent to gear. at least begin to put more accesible price in store but let the ppl breate in game, give a solution, people enter to wish one day get a minimal gear to do a pvp, but need farm. Was bad yes wait like 30 minutes a queue, but is worst cannot win adena waiting someone to enter in your party for try win some adena. Try to fix the connection to 4 or 5 so at least can do with a partner or friend. And about olys i understand is banneable join olys with multiple char. The community need report the ilegal activities and the administrators need solve that. Like the adena that cursed swords gives to top clans. why dont put maximun adena 200kk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geo22    11

    It is pretty funny how the GM's in this game are manipulated by some guys and their boxes: server settings are made according with forum posts(if a guy scream here "red libra" with all his 100 boxes, we will get Red libra ...).

   7 accounts or no limit is not bad only for latency ... that s bad because destroy the game. This setup transform l2 in an afk game, full of bots and macro ppl.

  PS: I think it s stupid to get so low exp from daily instances (Etina and Krofin especially- long and hard  instances with low exp and useless drops).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    88
5 hours ago, Gtx said:

I only used 7 accounts for do the instances for try to get some adenas, like balok and octavis, i think many ppl did like me, i think need leave 7 one more time, but put restriction by ip address and mac idk how works. Do a cp for epics and normal instances that gives drops dont works, game dont give a lot of drop, i think ppl that are happy for 3 limit restriction are full geared, idk, is a social game yes, but why need stay with randoms that scams the drop? or ppl that enter only for troll? where is the funny in that? if will put 3 limit clients better reduce to the instance delay time from balok, octavis, etc. So no problem. I am not antisocial, but for stay with ppl that fight between them, or stay in a dungeon like 20 mins for get a scroll modify weapon, or a blessed enchant armor , and divide in 7... is frustrated. Many ppl dont have money enought for buy gear, and the other thing if u resolve to try lucky in random boxes dont win nothing, need buy 5 times an item of 20k ncoins to win something decent to gear. at least begin to put more accesible price in store but let the ppl breate in game, give a solution, people enter to wish one day get a minimal gear to do a pvp, but need farm. Was bad yes wait like 30 minutes a queue, but is worst cannot win adena waiting someone to enter in your party for try win some adena. Try to fix the connection to 4 or 5 so at least can do with a partner or friend. And about olys i understand is banneable join olys with multiple char. The community need report the ilegal activities and the administrators need solve that. Like the adena that cursed swords gives to top clans. why dont put maximun adena 200kk?

Its coz you search for adena in the wrong place, you dont need to log gazilions chars and boot like in C1-C3 to get adena...yet, most ppl do that.
I know why they do it, it is coz is working on EU but there drops were not nefert....here we have -90% chance to get something good.
Im not gonna teach you how to do it but you just need to look at first 1000 105-106 lvl ppl from each server...Do you want to bet they dont make adena by boting at low lvl?
What ppl like you dont understand: to gear up a toon is a very log process....you need years to do it.
You all want top equip and lvl and pvp and blablabla in 1 week. Guess what...not going to happen!

And If I understand correctly, you want the posibility to log more then 3 clients for few instances per week no matter you fack the life of hundreds  or mby thousands normal ppl like me.
Yes, with your 7 toons log in>>> most non NA players( witch means North American) will log parties of macrobot in quest areas to get adena.
We all know who they are: South Americans-Eastern Europeans-CSI. Most of them barely speak Eng...

PS: without my fault I fall on Sesh path, you all have regional L2 servers>>>Go play there...

*If my post is too sensitive for some fellow players I kindly ask admins to use censure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn    55

2 things.

1. If NCSoft thinks that limiting clients to 3 is stopping the bots from logging in 1000 clients they are just naive.

2. If anyone thinks people log in low level macro toons to make 400 adena per monster they are also naive. Unless you log in 1000, in which case, see point number 1. LoC is about as low as you can go to earn adena and even with a 30 to 50b investment you're only going to make 750m a day.

Edited by Auburn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    70
On 10/4/2019 at 3:44 PM, TheThrax said:

Considering your nickname you are located in Central or South America, JuJi allready explained what is going one there with disconects...and it doesnt have anything to do with 3 client limitation.
How can I be more clear, If you dont have money to spend and no extensive knowledge of this game then probably you should have fun few years in <100 areas. Dreaming to farm in high lvl areas and pvp will bring only frustration.

Make a exercise, lets say you are a new player or mby you played few years back and make a return ...lets assume you macro bot up to lvl 107-108 and you have only this free shity items from game. My question is: What you do now without equipment?What is your goal?How you enjoy the game now?
(dont tell me that you gather the necesary adena from farming and spoil in BS or HB or Tanor or IT coz its not feasible at max 10-20 mil per day income with rune).

If anyone can answer honestly and feasible I will be the No1 supporter for making again unlimited clients.
 

I can asver: 

1. Use prestige/drop rune - its 15+30$ per 30 days. Less acc - need less prestige/drop rune.

2. Use L2 Store - not have $ - try to find job, not need live with parents till 60y. In XXI age - its normal sometimes pay for game - for mosts its hoby.

3. Want xp - go in xp zones - like HB, Tanor and etc. Want drop - go in drop zones. I know people who now making per day 700-1500kk - so its not problem. And yes - can more.

4. In event periodes we have so much drop/items revads from event "quests". I know people who makin from events 5-20kkk - so it's not problem.

5. Learn trade sistem. Personally im from trades getting 100-5000kk per day - if im lucky and have time to play.

6. Exist people who killing RB - on respawns - they making a lot adena.

7. Most important... learn to play l2.. if can't make adena - its not mean that it's impossible...

...

8. I never not see people who with 7 acc parties have drop. Who will pay for 7 x prestige/drop runes?

9. 7 acc sistem... ("Yes, with your 7 toons log in>>> most non NA players( witch means North American) will log parties of macrobot in quest areas to get adena" .- copy from post).

Its mean this - most south america, east/south europa and etc - play with many acc, bots and etc - all adena goin to RTM contors. This people not play l2 - for this people l2=job. Feel difference?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gtx    5
13 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Its coz you search for adena in the wrong place, you dont need to log gazilions chars and boot like in C1-C3 to get adena...yet, most ppl do that.
I know why they do it, it is coz is working on EU but there drops were not nefert....here we have -90% chance to get something good.
Im not gonna teach you how to do it but you just need to look at first 1000 105-106 lvl ppl from each server...Do you want to bet they dont make adena by boting at low lvl?
What ppl like you dont understand: to gear up a toon is a very log process....you need years to do it.
You all want top equip and lvl and pvp and blablabla in 1 week. Guess what...not going to happen!

And If I understand correctly, you want the posibility to log more then 3 clients for few instances per week no matter you fack the life of hundreds  or mby thousands normal ppl like me.
Yes, with your 7 toons log in>>> most non NA players( witch means North American) will log parties of macrobot in quest areas to get adena.
We all know who they are: South Americans-Eastern Europeans-CSI. Most of them barely speak Eng...

PS: without my fault I fall on Sesh path, you all have regional L2 servers>>>Go play there...

*If my post is too sensitive for some fellow players I kindly ask admins to use censure.

No my friend i play like 3 years here, all my things i did trying lucky enchanting armors and weapons and selling, not win a lot but i did like that in begining. i dont think i bleep "normal ppl" , i am normal ppl too, i dont log hundred chars, i dont have nasa pc. and i never left  7 accounts all day, i only used for do the instances, ofc if they leave 3 or 2 for enter i dont need ask for log 7 for do a tauti for example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BigHippSo    0

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the GM Team.

Please be aware that the GM Team has no control over changes that happen ingame. These changes are made by the developer. We'll be happy to pass along your concern but we'll be unable to answer your question, as we simply don't know.

If/when the client limit changes it will be posted on the official forums.

Thank you.

Mario "Telliks" - Lead
NCSOFT Support Team

 

It's not going to be this next week the broken servers will be fixed... Just maybe if people quit buying NCoin they fix the problem and bring back the 5 clients per PC... That or be like myself and buy a few more PC's so you can make a few party's again yourself!! We'll know that NC soft can run the 5 per PC without any problems so quit buying the NCoins..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spid0rc    6

players cant log more than 3 box but bots can and are swarming all lvl 103-  hunting spots .

really good work

now i cant find partys to do stuffs, and cant log in my own chars to do stuffs on game....

the job u guys doing to keep players form developing on the game is really awesome. or u pay tons of cash to get 105 (at least) fast and buy +++++ gear to an good clan invite u.

or u stay on city trying to form a party for hours just to do instance in 15 minutes and get 0 drops.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×