Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Hime

5 hours ago, Hime said:

• The Golden Compass event will end.

@hime ... maybe this need extend for 1 more week? TOP 100-200 dont care about that - they was make this bracelets 1y ago. But this event was not ok... So many lags in this 5 weeks - and sometime was impossible to get more quest items. When i start  first week i was getting 24/42(48) coins. But last week was catastrofa - every second day i finish with 18/36 coins (and my m.atak wash by items was increased 30-40% with items). So it's little bit crazy become stronger - getting less. I was asking some people in game and Discord - they also say - lags in event - getting less coins.

Personally for me not important - this game for me just hoby. But here so much new people - and they not make even 6-7 stage bracelet - and now must to wait ~1 year.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

I am so thankfull the 3 client limit has arived, very good job from ncwest.

1. No more acc1 t/m 30 name characters ingame.

2. Faster XP spots taken less players to pk.

3. No more queue for sure.

4. Less loading in hunting zones cause less characters to load.

Ncwest keep up the good work. :x 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

Lol no farm oly this month no ring from oly) no records so

not only this month, its permanent nefert...you can get a 30 days ring after round 4 months of oly farm.

@Juji @Hime I take the oportunity to congrats NcSoft for 3 client limitation, its a very goood news(for regular players like me but not for adena party macroers). Congrats again!yeiiii:x
I hope you never change this again.

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Hime said:

• The client limit restriction has been changed to 3 clients per PC.

Thanks...3 is to much, 5 is insane

imposible to find a place to hunt, to much clients. The interesting hunting zones is box-player-plaged 

the hunting zones need to be more bigs or more hunting zones for level or more mobs, or more fast respawns

anyway... 5 clients per pc don´t help

PD: i want to buy NCOINS to use in items to play, but if i can,t play in anywhere...

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

every evening a queue, every evening lag .. 3 clients is good enough it will fix the queue for sure, 3 clients was good for all for many years

if servers are stable they will probably increase the multybox again 

if you are so addicted to boxing a full party, you should probably buy another pc :)  

I hope 3 client max is permanent.

If they ever like to increase it again they should design a script first so that above 3 clients they wait above 300 queue list. So that those who first login (1/client) will be first. Or give account with age 1 year or older less queue waiting time. Anyway, 3 client max is the best thing this month and I like to say it again ncwest is doing a good job. It was needed long ago and been going on forever. So haters go back to your little cave, I don't support bots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, err0r said:
  • The Golden Compass event will end.

2 years and i got +7 brecelet (im ok with that) but want to ask "Lucien`s Mark" will gone also or can save to help me for next year to can succsess +10 brecelet ??

It's what about  i'm talking +7 its not ok - for 2 years :)  This event have right to be extended 1-2 weeks more. Now people 105+ , new areas mobs stronger - its not bad for server if people will make bracelet for more dmg.

Okay let me be clear,

1st of all I agree ALL PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE A DECENT FREE WAY TO GET lets set MID GEAR so every one can have fun!

2nd  the number of useless chars IS CAUSING INSTABILITY + queue, which is the most annoying thing ever, having to wait 200 ppl in order for you to login and play. Do you understand that, there are ppl who are at home, after work and also want to play, but your boxed 20 toons is messing up with their play... because you put them on macro loop to stay afk day and night in low level zones. How is this JUST for all live players, comment on that.

3rd, how are you certain servers will be unstable and not performing better, you work at ncsoft or what ? 

4rth, many as you say Normal players still play, why not make party with others and progress together but you prefer to stay afk 24/7 or do solo intances, why not join a decent smaller clan and develop it together, why not join teamspeak and share/discuss info about the game so you become more knowledgeable so you can improve your play … because you want to play solo and not deal with all that.. well you will have a tough time being solo here without using the L2STORE for sure, sad but that is the fact.

This is a social game, where playing with other people gives you an advantage over those, who just want to solo macro or try to farm some instances, where farm is very low.

So better stop being salty and mad about it, think about other players, who are also affected by the server problems, not only yours.

• Like 4

The client limit restriction has been changed to 3 clients per PC. 

WAHT???

OMG... i cant belive! 
I can't believe it, 20 years of lineage2 and they go back with measures that were useful for everyone, my friends cannot log in and pay in this server ... and I could put their accounts so they don't fall behind, I hope they are temporary measures, I don't I can believe!

• Haha 1

oh no!! people crying they cannot log a FULL PARTY in a TEAM GAME? how will this game recover? buy more pcs/laptops, spread that l2store money around. lets not lie, you spend more than a few thousand euros per event (most of th eppl crying). just buy more pcs

Edited by ffs
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Syndra said:

I hope 3 client max is permanent.

If they ever like to increase it again they should design a script first so that above 3 clients they wait above 300 queue list. So that those who first login (1/client) will be first. Or give account with age 1 year or older less queue waiting time. Anyway, 3 client max is the best thing this month and I like to say it again ncwest is doing a good job. It was needed long ago and been going on forever. So haters go back to your little cave, I don't support bots.

I wrote about such a solution 2 or 3 months ago. But nothing has changed.

In my experience all these years in the game is that ncsoft isnt willing to do serious upgrades of hardware instead puting more content in the game,introducing classic (running on same servers as live ones prolly) and on the other hand milking the clients!It s hilarious how after the upgrade they did servers went up and an "event sale" appeared! I can understand that upgrades are expensive and we are talking about serious numbers but after all these years and all these games...oh well some profit there was i guess and some improvements should have been made!

Instead we get all these new things like ranking, timed zones ...now world oly  and i m pretty sure that even after the restriction to 3acc latency issues will still be there...rtm will still be there...no free spots will still not exist and will be still here discussing what went wrong again with "new" measures from ncsoft....well we might as well get back to 1acc with subscription but let me break the news bots will be still there ,as they always were along with rtm cause they are not average people with one pc!

ppl thinking that 3 box per pc will decrease bots....

bots and rmt  have multiple pc's to log in.

this limitation only affects players that wanna to develop alone or dont like to have to wait for other ppl to accomplish its goals.

u still see the bots on ev hb and wherever they farm in same numbers.

but the lack of active players to actually to do things in this game will continue, but now u wont be able to do ur stuffs alone so u will get stuck, and more ppl will quit.

after a break i came back to game last month. the only way i got to start developing my char on the game again was doing my own party. there wasn't enough ppl around to do stuffs, and it just don't pay off do thing with randoms that are like 15lvl above u and nerf all ur drops. if u get any .... like doing 15x baloks, cc and baylor's, k95 and k99 on party match and get a total of 0 drops. 2x veridan adena was all i got.

now that u limiting 3 box for pc i will serious reconsider come back to game....

also manner mode on auto hunting should not be an option, should be the only option. the person/ party who hits it 1st gets it. having an option where u can afk leach other ppl is the most stupid idea ever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimmy59 said:

3 CLIENTS PER PC EXCELLENT NEWS 

GZ NCSOFT  I HOPE IS PERMANENT

GUYS DONT CRY FOR THIS THERE ARE PPL WITH 1 OR 2 CHARS THAT STOPPED XP BECAUSE THEY CANT 

FIND PARTY

GZ AGAIN GUYS  

Is true. I have only 1 char is Healer and to find party take me 6-8 hours   looking at the pixels and in the end I cannot complete all my dailies for I can't find a party

The client limit restriction has been changed to 3 clients per PC.>> Amazing. Thanks NCSOFT. Please make it permanent.

Finally revert back to normal setup which is around for so many years. THUMBS UP!

• Like 4

The client limit restriction has been changed to 3 clients per PC

After taking a 8 9 month break because off the fishing nerf and comming back just because the 7 clients per pc ...

After spending a good chunk off money on the dragon event and now this happens ...

I guess it time i go away for another 8 9 months just cause NC always ruins it .

Cya in the future NC .