Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 2

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance for beginning Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Letter Collector event will be available for the next 2 weeks.
  • Aden Talisman items will be in the L2 Store for the next two weeks.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will end.
  • The Grand Olympiad match request button has been removed as World Olympiad will be coming soon.
  • Frintezza's Music Box will be available on the L2 Store for two weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

How sad it is that seeing what is happening @Hime continue to ignore ppl on the server and keep thinking about money always, they do not care to stay with 4 bots and 100 players in order to have satisfaction aboute themselves, u really have that ncsoft mentality? is incredible... hopefully for those of us who play we will not be dead but as u continue like this gg...

Just now, EinarSelvik said:

How sad it is that seeing what is happening @Hime continue to ignore ppl on the server and keep thinking about money always, they do not care to stay with 4 bots and 100 players in order to have satisfaction aboute themselves, u really have that ncsoft mentality? is incredible... hopefully for those of us who play we will not be dead but as u continue like this gg...

I still play, but I hope the ncwest will close lineage 2 servers in next 12 months, after all they will close ncwest forever.

27 minutes ago, EinarSelvik said:

Businesses in America exist to turn a profit. Hence capitalism.

27 minutes ago, StanxFZ said:

I still play, but I hope the ncwest will close lineage 2 servers in next 12 months, after all they will close ncwest forever.

Doubt it. They have a skeleton staff that supports all their legacy games, and the p2w events ppl invest into (pending the boxes are tradeable). Even if only 1000 players invest an average of 100 bucks, that's 100 grand in revenue for a 2 week event. Their staffs payroll and overhead are substantially less than that for the same time frame. 

Just now, Hyperlite said:

Businesses in America exist to turn a profit. Hence capitalism.

Doubt it. They have a skeleton staff that supports all their legacy games, and the p2w events ppl invest into (pending the boxes are tradeable). Even if only 1000 players invest an average of 100 bucks, that's 100 grand in revenue for a 2 week event. Their staffs payroll and overhead are substantially less than that for the same time frame. 

1000 players we have in total. Really I should teach them how to make buisness? Maybe they should play other games to look how make profit and keep player base. Path of exile, Wow classic etc, no p2w, huge incomings, huge player base

I usually buy AT LEAST 2 rune 100%xp 7-day boxes a month for whatever toons. That's AT LEAST $50 a month (which combined with other players spending) should easily pay for at least ONE FRIGGEN GM to check for major server issues at least once a day. OR at least do the easy thing and check forums where the players are posting all the bugs WITHOUT PAY for you! So easy to succeed at this NCWEST!

Nope, instead we get another P2W.

I am utterly baffled by your companies choices...

At least ,when you do release an event that is P2W or an EVENT in general,make sure that the rewards that are you mentioned in the patch not to BE GIVEN!!!!!!!!

LETTER=10 pots,10 spirit ore and nothing more.

Tell me now about Frintezza`s  Music box,i will buy NCoins,i am willing to spend my Euros ,would at least worth it?or i will get only Golden Fruit/Soulshot tickets and Chef`s fish stew as you do always?????

At least you have to respect our money that we are giving to you.

And fix BTW the drop rate of Cloth pieces at Ketra/Silenos.

1 hour ago, DjThunder said:

At least ,when you do release an event that is P2W or an EVENT in general,make sure that the rewards that are you mentioned in the patch not to BE GIVEN!!!!!!!!

LETTER=10 pots,10 spirit ore and nothing more.

Tell me now about Frintezza`s  Music box,i will buy NCoins,i am willing to spend my Euros ,would at least worth it?or i will get only Golden Fruit/Soulshot tickets and Chef`s fish stew as you do always?????

At least you have to respect our money that we are giving to you.

And fix BTW the drop rate of Cloth pieces at Ketra/Silenos.

oooo legendary DjThunder :D Didn't u say that u farm 5 clothes in 5 hours? 

Just accept it guys.  The game itself is already playable, even with L2 Store or not, paying or not. You can disregard it and play like the usual L2 game.
It's just that we live now in the "instant gratification" world. No one wants to grind anymore, everyone wants to be at the top in an instant, that's why people prefer to leverage from the L2 Store to get ahead of others.
To put it simply, if you are poor, quit the game or grind your way up, if you are rich, that's an advantage for you to make use of the p2w system. ( which I think is almost online games now are p2w)
You can go back time, play old school Mario and play yearlong without any store to upgrade Mario's attack, skins, or any p2w system.

Dear ppl!! The previous topic is right, i agree with him. Only we are able or who investing a lot of money into the game can stop this p2w ncsoft crazy thing. From now if you dont paying a lot into the game, there is the chance to make wake up the ncwest. If you realy want to pay for this game just paying that amount of money to keep your self on vip4 for few month, it much more than enough. There's ppl who cant pay themeself to vip and they doesnt die into it. Than the ncsoft will realize that, they have to change on something.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yafazzer said:

Just accept it guys.  The game itself is already playable, even with L2 Store or not, paying or not. You can disregard it and play like the usual L2 game.
It's just that we live now in the "instant gratification" world. No one wants to grind anymore, everyone wants to be at the top in an instant, that's why people prefer to leverage from the L2 Store to get ahead of others.
To put it simply, if you are poor, quit the game or grind your way up, if you are rich, that's an advantage for you to make use of the p2w system. ( which I think is almost online games now are p2w)
You can go back time, play old school Mario and play yearlong without any store to upgrade Mario's attack, skins, or any p2w system.

are u a WOW player???? the base of this game is the PVP, if u want to kill a p2w player will never happen, in my server one bot player lvl 84 with full A items +++++++++ and pw2 items lvl 10 killing more than 20 players, do u think that is a good game?? lol.... and to finish, how many money have u spend in this game??? 10k ? 20k???

P2W music box has?!?!?!?   You really hate us low income players don't you? :)

S-Grade Weapon Pack

Double-click to obtain one of the S-Grade weapons.

+10 A-Grade Armor Pack

Double-click to obtain a +10 enchanted A-Grade armor.

Edited by ImissL2
Grraaaamoooorrreee
  • Haha 1

• Hime unpinned this topic