Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

What people cant understand is the silence from behalf the Dev/GM Team. You guys @Juji @Hime could just give a straight yes or no. you already have in your possession the data pack from Korea , which tells you what restrictions / guidelines you should follow. The thing is what you will choose to do with the server transfer when its a request from the community that , lets be honest , supports this game , thus supports you , the GM team , by L2 Store... It might be Free to Play , but still we (a large amount of players) pay hundreds of dollars in L2 Store. my humble advice is to listen to what the players want , cause they are the heart of this community. 

Best Regards 

HellGate <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HellGate said:

What people cant understand is the silence from behalf the Dev/GM Team. You guys @Juji @Hime could just give a straight yes or no. you already have in your possession the data pack from Korea , which tells you what restrictions / guidelines you should follow. The thing is what you will choose to do with the server transfer when its a request from the community that , lets be honest , supports this game , thus supports you , the GM team , by L2 Store... It might be Free to Play , but still we (a large amount of players) pay hundreds of dollars in L2 Store. my humble advice is to listen to what the players want , cause they are the heart of this community. 

Best Regards 

HellGate <3

Dw event plzzzzz and transfers , dual to main service , open server transfers to balance the game .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes when knocking on deaf's door they can't hear you,but they can feel you. They get the equivalent of a mega-bass vibration. DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET THAT MEGA-BASS SOMEWERE CLOSE TO @Juji@Hime?

What occurs to me is they must have information of some type. How can you say "World Hero's for the month of December" if you don't have some type of update to start the Oly's in November? Which means when people ask about updates, changes, things that are soon to happen, you have some type of info, or we'll end up without hero's for a few months to come. You've already frozen Oly, sooo either you know whats coming or we wont be having Oly's for the next few months as you give us all lame *&#$ excuses. 

We get that you don't have the time to answer all the random questions that are thrown at you on a daily bases, but saying you even answer one question a day is stretching it. WE are on the actual game forums here, so occasionally doing something to keep us informed isn't really asking to much. Why be a part of the forums if you never have time for the forums? Just as you do the weekly update, how hard would it be to actually update us weekly about whats going on in the game that we still play after all these many years. I'm sure I wont get an answer, but hey we keep trying, and trying, and trying....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ganealf said:

We get that you don't have the time to answer all the random questions that are thrown at you on a daily bases,

L2store accepts cash 24/7 not only when gms or moderators feel like reading and answering something

Link to post
Share on other sites

They don't say anything about it because they don't know. That's a NCKorea decision.

As a side note, transfers opened in Korea a few days ago (including an increase of max adena to 300b or 350b if i'm not mistaken) so that might indicate that it could be close here too. Then again might not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • L2 Team

We have encountered several challenges trying to get the server transfers back up since we moved to a new backend system in May. The new system requires an entirely new server transfer page that must be built from scratch. I will let you know once I have more details on a set date, but right now it is on hold :(:(:( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Juji said:

We have encountered several challenges trying to get the server transfers back up since we moved to a new backend system in May. The new system requires an entirely new server transfer page that must be built from scratch. I will let you know once I have more details on a set date, but right now it is on hold :(:(:( 

Oh dear...6-8 months minimum :|

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Juji said:

We have encountered several challenges trying to get the server transfers back up since we moved to a new backend system in May. The new system requires an entirely new server transfer page that must be built from scratch. I will let you know once I have more details on a set date, but right now it is on hold :(:(:( 

@Juji you guys had this service in the past and it was working pretty successfully i would say. ok we understand the fact that you moved on a new backend system , but cant you just transfer all the previous settings to the new system ? is that so hard ? i would like to imagine that behind nc west there is a whole team of devs , gms and people that is working for the good of this server, seems we ask too much...

 

At least , could you give a timetable ? you said on hold , 6 months ? 1 year ? infinite ?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HellGate said:

@Juji you guys had this service in the past and it was working pretty successfully i would say. ok we understand the fact that you moved on a new backend system , but cant you just transfer all the previous settings to the new system ? is that so hard ? i would like to imagine that behind nc west there is a whole team of devs , gms and people that is working for the good of this server, seems we ask too much...

 

At least , could you give a timetable ? you said on hold , 6 months ? 1 year ? infinite ?  

Keep in mind new patch inc soon so this requires a lot of preparations . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Koreans got some pretty cool services this month, like Main/Dual class split, server transfers, Character transfer to another account etc etc .. 

So it seems they are working on these, but the question is - are these services suitable for our servers, probably a bit later we are going to get them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...