Forums

Shot Recipes

Scaven

Hi!

I've been looking for soulshot D recipes for a long time, tried with any possible mob but nothing.

I have consulted different information sites like l2wiki (there is no information about shots recipes :/ ), l2drop, pmfun, etc. without results.

If any one knows the information about the specific mob for the classic, spoil or drop, i would appreciate it very much.

There are a lot of changes when you compare the "Classic" with the old L2. Half of my old assumptions were wrong, if you just starting FYI:

- No Grade penalty

- No Shot craft

- Universal soul/spirit shots

- Higher grade weapons eat more Shot after C

- Many automacro parties so even bot parties do not hide too much

- Spoil chance is lower than expected (by most ppl)

- Adena drop is lower than expected (by most ppl)

- No buff removal at oly

- Only 1 castle siege (giran)

- Elf horses are evil gods.

"One Horse to rule them all, One Horse to find them,

One Horse to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,"

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Scaven said:

Hi!

I've been looking for soulshot D recipes for a long time, tried with any possible mob but nothing.

I have consulted different information sites like l2wiki (there is no information about shots recipes :/ ), l2drop, pmfun, etc. without results.

If any one knows the information about the specific mob for the classic, spoil or drop, i would appreciate it very much.

crafters basically have no purpose anymore when it comes to crafting.  its not like the old classic with them.

people still sort of craft armors and basic mats, but the entire craft weapons > oe weaps > break weps > get crystals > make shots circle of life is gone unfortunately. now you oe/break a wep and get piles of crystals that basically have no use anymore.

• Like 1