Best Yul?

degamad

@degamad

trickster has pvp dmg boost, ghost sentinel has overall best dmg, with GS you have pve+pvp dmg, which nowadays in the game is the best.

GS has 25% patk / 40% skill power / 25% p skil crit dmg      dmg boosts

Trickster has 35% patk / 15% skill power ./ PvP dmg 40%       dmg boosts

I think I am correct here, I do not remember 100% but it was smtg like that, in this game you do pve 99.9% of the time nowadays, with good gear pvp is 1 shot fest so you decide

Edited by Argus
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Argus said:

@degamad

trickster has pvp dmg boost, ghost sentinel has overall best dmg, with GS you have pve+pvp dmg, which nowadays in the game is the best.

GS has 25% patk / 40% skill power / 25% p skil crit dmg      dmg boosts

Trickster has 35% patk / 15% skill power ./ PvP dmg 40%       dmg boosts

I think I am correct here, I do not remember 100% but it was smtg like that, in this game you do pve 99.9% of the time nowadays, with good gear pvp is 1 shot fest so you decide

Well i have 1 of each at level 100 so its time to decide what to invest in. if any.

Thanks for the info.

• 6 months later...

as long time Ghost Sent.  It is the crit. damage stacking that makes a DE a beast.  They are nicknamed glass cannons for a reason if you get targeted by one they can 1 or 2 hit most classes in game with the right build.  PvE they can pull agro off even the best tanks with high crit damage output since it stacks and escalates tremendously. 

I have speed and crit rate maxed out too on mine so only thing I do is increase my patk and crit damage.  Crit rate maxes at 500 attack speed at 1500.

If you go for ultimate PvE and slightly PvP choose GS. It's specifically the best way because of the skill power it gets. But if you wanna focus on PvP, trickster is the way to do the best dmg on the enemy. It's harder to exp with trickster because what GS has in skill power (which is a good for both pvp and pve) that yul has in PvP dmg only, so it has lack of skill power in PvE.

Sagittarius gets pdef and mdef from its specific skills, MS has skill crit rate and skill cd by its own skills.

16 hours ago, Laran said:

If you go for ultimate PvE and slightly PvP choose GS. It's specifically the best way because of the skill power it gets. But if you wanna focus on PvP, trickster is the way to do the best dmg on the enemy. It's harder to exp with trickster because what GS has in skill power (which is a good for both pvp and pve) that yul has in PvP dmg only, so it has lack of skill power in PvE.

Sagittarius gets pdef and mdef from its specific skills, MS has skill crit rate and skill cd by its own skills.

Well done Laran, you hit the nail on the head. Accurate info.

On 2019-10-18 at 10:05 AM, degamad said:

Well i have 1 of each at level 100 so its time to decide what to invest in. if any.

Thanks for the info.

As Laran said... choose Trickster if you'll be more PvP focused. GS if more pve focused. 

My advice would be to only focus on 1 of the 2 when gearing them up. Gear is expensive and your better off getting 1 strong yul instead of 2 average one.

Here is a hint you will never level to the level needed for PvP as a trickster in the modern L2.

On Chronus most the top 150 players are GS and StormScreamers.  Top one is a eviserator but I dont remember 1 trickster in the top 150.