Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • The Letter Collect Event 2019 will be available for 1 last week.
  • Dragon Shirts will be available on L2 Store for 1 last week.
  • Beleth's Forgotten Spellbooks will be available for 1 last week.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Any news about server transfer from naia to chronos and the opposite? if it will happen ? when it will happen ? how long is going to last ? @Juji @Hime 

Not that you recently bother to respond to anyone (customer care at its finest*), but I'll ask anyway. What is the update on the client restriction? Is it temporary or permanent???

This information is crucial for players like myself so that we can adjust our long-term strategy and update character's gear / class in our farming setup. For example, now when I can no longer log my healer as a 4th account I had to switch to a different ISS class in my party setup, so I get MP recharge. Until recently, that character of mine was abandoned and I need to to know if I am to invest in it or will I be able to go back to my original setup.

*I've always considered north american customer care the best, so I am quite surprised to find out that the worst one I have ever experienced comes from NA as well.

13 minutes ago, Helvie said:

Not that you recently bother to respond to anyone (customer care at its finest*), but I'll ask anyway. What is the update on the client restriction? Is it temporary or permanent???

This information is crucial for players like myself so that we can adjust our long-term strategy and update character's gear / class in our farming setup. For example, now when I can no longer log my healer as a 4th account I had to switch to a different ISS class in my party setup, so I get MP recharge. Until recently, that character of mine was abandoned and I need to to know if I am to invest in it or will I be able to go back to my original setup.

*I've always considered north american customer care the best, so I am quite surprised to find out that the worst one I have ever experienced comes from NA as well.

I think they are testing, so it is unlikely you well get a straight answer.

1 minute ago, Brown said:

I think they are testing, so it is unlikely you well get a straight answer.

That kind of answer would be also fine, I don't mind if they say 'we do not know yet, we will let know by the end of next week' or whatever. I understand things aren't easy to fix. What I find disrespectful is the lack of any communication.

2 minutes ago, Helvie said:

That kind of answer would be also fine, I don't mind if they say 'we do not know yet, we will let know by the end of next week' or whatever. I understand things aren't easy to fix. What I find disrespectful is the lack of any communication.

iv been in such situations where my actions had impact on many people, and i can understand them not replying to every question, it usually takes more time than actually fixing/doing something, and it evolves in to discussions that takes even more time.... 

@Hime @Juji
What about Prelude Of War pt 2 patch? This patch is vital to the launch of the World Olympiad and there are over 100 quests being deleted, a complete overhaul of the Exalted Quest chain, removal of various items like the Wondrous Cubic and the Cubic Fragments. It been live on the European and Russian servers for weeks now, and they have posted their patch notes 2 to 3 weeks ahead so people could prepare. It's complete silence like always with you guys and it's so disrespectful that you guys do not allow your player base to prepare for a patch that is going to delete so much items, quests, clan and character progression.

Give is info! Give us patch notes! I am pretty sure you guys already have Prelude of War pt2 patch running on the internal test server. Otherwise you would not have added back the Ranking System last week, since the Ranking System is required to hold all the World Olympiad information.

• Thanks 2

For over 6 years now playing l2 lineage offcial I already bought many ncsoft intes today I see no advantage in buying anything, because the ncsoft company moves the server worse get. The event that was called the beginner to play l2. basically i'm leaving l2 this event was the worst that ncsoft made of the lyrics.

well the truth is that there is a bad strategy, first not to follow the continuity of other servers such as Korean and Russian that have no limit of acc and that only here give us 3 acc per pc which indicates the decline of the server, no They realize that there are a lot of bots in the game that people playing is sad to see that of 2440 online pj there are only about 500 online players which does not allow you to do anything ... and quite the opposite make people get full of game and more bots are entering the game, now without counting on the letter event that is really a slap in the face because the event leaves much to be desired in order at least the administrators have the decency to respond and see a prompt solution to this server that It is bad worse.

20 minutes ago, Xtremex1 said:

well the truth is that there is a bad strategy, first not to follow the continuity of other servers such as Korean and Russian that have no limit of acc and that only here give us 3 acc per pc which indicates the decline of the server, no They realize that there are a lot of bots in the game that people playing is sad to see that of 2440 online pj there are only about 500 online players which does not allow you to do anything ... and quite the opposite make people get full of game and more bots are entering the game, now without counting on the letter event that is really a slap in the face because the event leaves much to be desired in order at least the administrators have the decency to respond and see a prompt solution to this server that It is bad worse.

I opened more than 300 letters in each name, since the beginning of the event I put them all together while in my farm. And to my surprise, I received nothing good except "LUCK GROWTH" and "BEER". I used everything luc had to try to get lucky for more and nothing, I have 53 of LUC and yet I didn't get a decent itens.

28 minutes ago, kouto10 said:

I opened more than 300 letters in each name, since the beginning of the event I put them all together while in my farm. And to my surprise, I received nothing good except "LUCK GROWTH" and "BEER". I used everything luc had to try to get lucky for more and nothing, I have 53 of LUC and yet I didn't get a decent itens.

Higher LUC=Higher chance to triger Lady>>>doesnt affect chance when open box or try luck with letters or try to upgrade to longing...Its well known for years.
LUC is good when enchant or craft(I dont remember for compound mby someone else remeber).

Last years letters were tradable...thats how many ppl made a lot adena( to quote Conquero-It was too lucrative and need to be changed).

Edited by TheThrax

4 hours ago, Helvie said:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15369-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-october-2-2019/?do=findComment&comment=106626

6 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Higher LUC=Higher chance to triger Lady>>>doesnt affect chance when open box or try luck with letters or try to upgrade to longing...Its well known for years.
LUC is good when enchant or craft(I dont remember for compound mby someone else remeber).

Last years letters were tradable...thats how many ppl made a lot adena( to quote Conquero-It was too lucrative and need to be changed).

What I am referring to is that I put all the letters together and opened them all and nothing good came from just the name "NCSOFT" I opened 120 times in a row, yet I received nothing decent

6 minutes ago, kouto10 said:

What I am referring to is that I put all the letters together and opened them all and nothing good came from just the name "NCSOFT" I opened 120 times in a row, yet I received nothing decent

u didnt payed attention :) Offtopic-also i talked with a Dread in game who have a nikname like you- I wonder if...

12 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

( to quote Conquero-It was too lucrative and need to be changed).

@Hime

Because of the importance of this Live Server Maintenance it would be better if it didnt happen and let the game run.
We (or only me) need asnwers about client limitation, if it is permanent or temporary.
We (or only me) dont care about your dammit events. The lag and random disconect still occur. ABOUT THIS WE CARE.

NC, stop bleeping players' lives.

instead of renting or buying a better server they experiment on our backs

its that simple

all that macros rolling even in towns need computing power which they dont have 

they didnt expected to experience or thought their server will do the job

fafurion is on top of them

@Hime, please do not ignore us in regards to the client number. 

People came back for this thing, and slowly started grinding their way back to their lost prime.

Either tell us that you don't know or share what you can share, however, ignoring shows disrespect.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.