Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hime

@Juji & @Hime

Are others having issues with even getting to log in? Since yesterday sometime in the evening when I am attempting to log in to my accounts from 3 different computers on 3 different networks. All I am seeing is the spinning wheel from the L2 Launcher that comes up right after I have double clicked the L2 Launcher to start. What is the easiest way to get it to reset, if needed? Because, no options to do anything from that spinning wheel window/dialog/splash screen, is available. All I can do is right mouse click in the taskbar and click close.

Sometimes when I have closed that "looping" box and attempt to start the launcher again. It will come up with a box that states... "Failed to read content data from the update server. Check your network environment (ISP authentication, NAC, firewall, antivirus and other settings) and try again."  with a "Confirm" button that only closes the box.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Nunya

1 hour ago, SafeStash said:

@Hime, please do not ignore us in regards to the client number. 

People came back for this thing, and slowly started grinding their way back to their lost prime.

Either tell us that you don't know or share what you can share, however, ignoring shows disrespect.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Use dev tracker. Juji already answer the client number question.

4 hours ago, PONTI said:

Get rid of the pointless ranking system. That's what's causing the issues. Let us log in at least 5 clients.

It's a necessary feature for World Olympiad system, it has to be active otherwise nobody can track Olympiad progress (loss/win) etc.. The mistake @Juji still makes is that the Ranking System active on our servers has live rank tracking, it updates every time when you rank up, all day long. Something the European servers (Core, Classic and Essence) do not. They only update every morning at 6:00 AM when the buff is given out, stressing the server less.

Edited by Shoppy

Hmm where is GM logic?

There are programs which allow to use unlimited number of accounts on one pc.... So.. botters will have it anyway... so maybe move you ass and try to stop boots.. I know it hurts you are loseing money because these boters are makign adena and selling cheaper to players.. 

THAT IS WHY YOU MAKE LIMIT TO 3 ACCOUNTS BECAUSE TO STOP NORMAL PLAYERS AGAINST DOING ADENA BY THEMSELF BECAUSE YOUR INCOMES DECREDED?

I am sure that is the problem INCOMES!! Lags are fixed long time ago...

Friend normal people will always log in 3 account not to slow down the server.

bots are the parts GM is solving this slowly since 1801
one day it will solve bot problem (when the server closes).

now 100% run 3 l2 per PC.

thank you I liked this limit thank you I am finding party all the time for the instances. *joke* ;-)

15 minutes ago, Spirrow said:

bots are the parts GM is solving this slowly since 1801
one day it will solve bot problem (when the server closes).

now 100% run 3 l2 per PC.

thank you I liked this limit thank you I am finding party all the time for the instances. *joke* ;-)

RMT bots have contract

ingame prices even for items sold by npcs are way high (including teleports) so RMT bots can sell adena

no problem to be solved

the only decent thing they can do is sell adena directly from l2shop

but never gonna happen cause RMT bots will sue them and take their pants

Edited by Zhao

• Hime unpinned this topic