bots on dim rif

spid0rc

the number of bots doing dimensional rift (100+) is growing each day. wandering what juji and cia will do about it.... the server performance goes down and "they dont know why"

[link removed]

they run around on horses doing exactly same patch stopping on exactly each pixel

Please refrain from name shaming in the forums and contact our support about your suspicions.

-Leto

• 4 weeks later...

Blazing Swamp, Pavel ruins and other places.
Full of bots, the worst sh** that I've seen on lineage 2.
I'm starting to think that NCSoft don't care about it.
That guys are farming adena to sell in external sites by real money.

For NCSoft is easy to eliminate the bots, the answer is inside of the game: Some areas has a good adena drop, but with none bots. Why?

However, the game still full of bots, that sh ** doesn't happen without being allowed, is not an hiding action. Even right now, if you login into game will see tons of bots.

On 11/10/2019 at 4:04 AM, spid0rc said:

the number of bots doing dimensional rift (100+) is growing each day. wandering what juji and cia will do about it.... the server performance goes down and "they dont know why"

[link removed]

they run around on horses doing exactly same patch stopping on exactly each pixel

Please refrain from name shaming in the forums and contact our support about your suspicions.

-Leto

Dim Rift doesn't exist anymore.

https://upload.forumfree.net/i/ff11949029/naia1.jpg