Forums

Until what level should i stop leveling my WC and BD?

Hi. I am leveling my main, a destroyer with a WC and BD for buffs. My question is, until what level should i stop leveling the buffer´s, for stop sharing exp. to the destro?. Or prety much...forever?

And my second question is, i have those 3 character with the high grade starter pack, but cant find a reasonable way to fully take advantage of the 3 packs (the sasha scroll, exp rune, hero wapons, etc). Currently mi 3 character are 50.

Hi, your question is kinda lame..

First of all, check in the web what are the important skills your BD and WC needs to get, so your main can benefit.. .

secondly, to be able to get buff with your WC and BD THEY NEED TO BE IN A PARTY MATE! Unless you use BOT OR some 3rd party cheats.. 

am also a noob/newbie as you but thats basic..

BD:

Dance of the Vampire 74
Dance of the Warrior Lv 2 71
Dance of Fire Lv 2 61

It's a waste to buy the high grade pack on buffers, but just have them assist off you. You get tons of free ss. All 3 assisting and attacking with ss will melt cruma 2 and afk there until 57. Might even be able to do TOI. 

1 hour ago, Isotrope said:

BD:

Dance of the Vampire 74
Dance of the Warrior Lv 2 71
Dance of Fire Lv 2 61

It's a waste to buy the high grade pack on buffers, but just have them assist off you. You get tons of free ss. All 3 assisting and attacking with ss will melt cruma 2 and afk there until 57. Might even be able to do TOI. 

Thank you very much. Firstly sorry...in reality it was a stupid question. I checked the skills in the l2wiki, but i went question here for know what the most experienced people can say. I am already afk farm in cruma 3 with the panters (Mordeo), they are pasives and give good exp...but i dont know how to do that in cruma 2...there are aggresive. 

Again, thank you!

if you ever want to be able to do content that everyone complains isnt doable at the moment, u need to level up your support to stay with your main char.  all chars get boosts 80+ to their skills/buffs

ppl's problems is they took 1 char to 80 and left the supports at 76-78, and they wonder why they cant do anything past elemental zone...

Edited by Hyperlite