How to get Raid points quickly?

ADAN

6 minutes ago, degamad said:

I try to go into see Baylor and Balok and it says i need a party of 5 for one and 7 for the other.

sure bro, 1 DD and all other just support class, and you leave before rb die :P be smart, i always do this with my own cp, and pick all drop on all drop rb :P
Right now i have 21k rb point

Edited by KissMyKnife

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

sure bro, 1 DD and all other just support class, and you leave before rb die :P be smart, i always do this with my own cp, and pick all drop on all drop rb :P
Right now i have 21k rb point

Nice, i see i have a lot to learn about this game. right now i only have two clients. so i would need to get one more client on this computer then i would need VPN or add computer for the other clients?

maybe i can find people to party with.. i have spent time hanging out outside prnassus and no one will even talk to me let alone party.

11 hours ago, degamad said:

Nice, i see i have a lot to learn about this game. right now i only have two clients. so i would need to get one more client on this computer then i would need VPN or add computer for the other clients?

maybe i can find people to party with.. i have spent time hanging out outside prnassus and no one will even talk to me let alone party.

Yes as it is now, you will need another PC or a VM for more than 3 clients..

You also seem to ignore the party matching window.. You don't just wait in parnassus for someone to invite you... If you look at the bottom bar of the L2 client in-game, you will see a button called party matching.. Press this and a list with all available parties will appear.. Then you can find a party that suits you and double click to enter the room.. An invitation will then come from the party owner (or not)...

I hope this helps..

3 hours ago, m0da said:

Yes as it is now, you will need another PC or a VM for more than 3 clients..

You also seem to ignore the party matching window.. You don't just wait in parnassus for someone to invite you... If you look at the bottom bar of the L2 client in-game, you will see a button called party matching.. Press this and a list with all available parties will appear.. Then you can find a party that suits you and double click to enter the room.. An invitation will then come from the party owner (or not)...

I hope this helps..

Oh, i dont ingnore the party window, it just usually is full of adds for adena purchase :D

Yesterday there was a party looking for a DD and i went but they ignored me.. im assuming because im naked with just paulinas gear.:D

I get it they are looking for geared up players, i just need to find a way to get out of the loop of needing to do stuff to get geared up but not able to do stuff until im geared up.

i will keep trying and thank you for the advise.