Husaria+MAX

Truffle

Just now, mixa said:

Go deliver the mail and cry with MS in Rune xD

Game  is not fair 4 you and im

sorry but what if we were all smart . Now go farm to gc lower and mayby one day you will buy your teleport scroll . 

On 5/4/2018 at 2:38 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Hello Mr. nameless random nonfactor DH tool, in the name of all HUSARIA I wanna sincerely appologize to you cos apparently our fight of 2 CPs against your 12 (or 14 ?) CPs did hurt you so much :D

PS: Goodbye movie from NAIA will come in the next few days, featuring DH carpets right at the doors of your proud castle xD

Just out of curiosity though what did HUSARIA accomplished in Naia did you guys took gainak,took a castle, or maybe dragons or raids something that would've really hurt DH?  

On 5/5/2018 at 7:16 PM, mixa said:

04a.gif

Don’t cry I tell you one day you will buy 1 teleport scroll but need to try hard . Achieving this you will rule the server of zaken . 

15 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Don’t cry I tell you one day you will buy 1 teleport scroll but need to try hard . Achieving this you will rule the server of zaken . 

"Newbie Scroll: Conquer Aden Castle" :D:D:D

On 6/5/2018 at 9:06 AM, Jinkariya said:

Just out of curiosity though what did HUSARIA accomplished in Naia did you guys took gainak,took a castle, or maybe dragons or raids something that would've really hurt DH?  

They were booted out of naia 2 years after you were booted out. To me is a new record.

Mixa you're totally wrong. They are spamming the support to put chronos aden castle in the l2store so truffle can buy it once and for all.

24 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Mixa you're totally wrong. They are spamming the support to put chronos aden castle in the l2store so truffle can buy it once and for all.

Well yes, there are 2 ways for them to ever take Aden. First is if Nova quits and the second is to put a ticket in the L2Store so they can buy it.

Either way is a huge bummer.

Nah Truffle.

I've simply answered to aizen former rs clan leader asking to a former rs member what he accomplished in 2 years.

For the rest it seems obvious at this point that you can't conquer aden by yourself. I know it's a bug but you still need a clan.

Maybe you're in the wrong one.

Archived