Test of Fortune Reading event

TEVAS

Its a bad reward event, nothing good for  me eighter :)  I was hopeing for atauti/ wirm ring but nooo I got only crap :)

I Thought Ncsoft did something to my accounts, limited somehow to only bad rewards....since I didnt got anything good from years of events.
I realize now they push the minimum investment in event from 50-100 usd to 500-1000 to have a chance for a mid lvl reward and over 5000 usd to have a chance for top reward(5 y ago if you buy event items value 50 usd you had guarantee a mid lvl reward or a usefull one....now you get gemstone and gran kain pots and many other stupid thing).

List of rewards should be updated for actual version of game....stop pay for obsolete items.

btw @Juji we need 800+ bottles of luminous soul to have a chance to craft, rewarding 1 pcs in event its....oposite of lucrative(to quote somehow Conquero). You know, items belong to new content should be available to mid range players too, atleast lvl 1...it shoudnt be an imposible mission :). Work in this direction pls.

Edited by TheThrax

Been a good few months so decided to go all out for this event. Dropped a significant chunk of change on tickets to take my gamble. I won't go into specifics but think mortgage payment type money.

Pretty sure best reward I received was maybe a Talisman of Longing. Or maybe the low grade Taurus..

Now, I pretty much knew what I was getting into. Seems the odds haven't changed since they used to do this type of event on a website portal (GoD). Doesn't change the fact that these odds are something else, almost soul crushing. Now, just left with a bitter taste in your mouth thinking about how to hawk all of these garbage rewards. If you're smart you wont gamble. You'll sell your tickets and win every time. Let the idiots like me gamble.

I could rant for days on a myriad of reasons NCwest seems to be taking advantage of mid-low tier players while coddling if not conspiring with top tier players to monopolize in game assets but I wont. I will say the rise in adena sellers seems to coincide with the rise in players and the want to compete. Question is NCWest, are you going to reduce prices and increase the volume of sales or maybe increase the odds with such high entry price (about $20 for one gold ticket roll.)? Or will you continue to shaft your paying population of players in an irrational ambition of wider margins? I love this game but the risk vs reward just isn't justified.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, dime said:

Been a good few months so decided to go all out for this event. Dropped a significant chunk of change on tickets to take my gamble. I won't go into specifics but think mortgage payment type money.

Pretty sure best reward I received was maybe a Talisman of Longing. Or maybe the low grade Taurus..

Now, I pretty much knew what I was getting into. Seems the odds haven't changed since they used to do this type of event on a website portal (GoD). Doesn't change the fact that these odds are something else, almost soul crushing. Now, just left with a bitter taste in your mouth thinking about how to hawk all of these garbage rewards. If you're smart you wont gamble. You'll sell your tickets and win every time. Let the idiots like me gamble.

I could rant for days on a myriad of reasons NCwest seems to be taking advantage of mid-low tier players while coddling if not conspiring with top tier players to monopolize in game assets but I wont. I will say the rise in adena sellers seems to coincide with the rise in players and the want to compete. Question is NCWest, are you going to reduce prices and increase the volume of sales or maybe increase the odds with such high entry price (about $20 for one gold ticket roll.)? Or will you continue to shaft your paying population of players in an irrational ambition of wider margins? I love this game but the risk vs reward just isn't justified.

Very well said..

Apart from the fact that only 1 in a 1000 gets "lucky" through these events and the rest just take minimal rewards, mostly garbage, for their investment, i can't really understand the situation with the adena sellers...

How can a company tolerate the adena sellers logging into its own game and advertise websites for adena selling, is really a mystery for me.. They could certainly use legal means to shut down the advertised site but they don't.. The only reasonable answer to this is that the company earns from these adena sellers and something really illegal seems to take place here..

Of course i don't expect any official answer about this anymore..

As a matter of fact, i have come to terms with the realization that this is a company that acts as a real scammer and just trying to protect myself like everyone should do..

The business model is to skin the whales, ?  and for this type of nonsense to end, the mother company needs to change. I don't think it will happen. The only thing left to do is quit there is no Pve that is worth doing and Pvp is a 1 shot 1 kill festival.

• Like 1

With chances for the good high tier items = 0.005% // 0.007% you can not expect much. First time we got the fortune reading event it was good after that seems nerfed and a total waste of recourses. 

+ we get a lot of crap rewards other regions do not have in their lists

Generally the promo is only good if you want to buy ncoin, buy tickets, sell them on market and generate some adena, that is why, it was added in the promo rotations.

i got a lvl 9 leonas i think thats what it is called... saw one in the auction house for i think 8 billion?

angel earing

angel necklace

BTW i did the card pack X50.

is that good stuff? im a newb so i have no frame of reference

i know the jewelry looks like its just above paulinas but not by much..

1 minute ago, degamad said:

i got a lvl 9 leonas i think thats what it is called... saw one in the auction house for i think 8 billion?

angel earing

angel necklace

i forgot i got some lvl 5 legendary dex/luc and someother dye i cant remember.

1 hour ago, degamad said:

angel earing

angel necklace

for what u invest and what you get it looks preaty deacent comparing to other ppls spending and gettin garbage. The idea of a gamble with real money is broken, not to mention to gamble with such ridiciulous odds

3 minutes ago, Sylwek said:

for what u invest and what you get it looks preaty deacent comparing to other ppls spending and gettin garbage. The idea of a gamble with real money is broken, not to mention to gamble with such ridiciulous odds

I have to admit it felt a little bit like playing a slot machine in Las Vegas.

i also got a bunch of armor and weapon scrolls, i should post the whole list so people can see but i have to wait till i get home and open the game.

the other thing is this was on one account. i did the same x50 on another account and got less goos stuff.. but i still got an earing and and dyes no necklace or expnsive soul crystal.

on a side note: i have no idea what to do with the jewelry or soul crystal, should i sell them for adena or keep to get stuff crafted?

I had a little more luck, used 16 coupons and got bless r99, 2 agathion low lvl, 1 elcyum and 2 runestones 

Still i think that this kind of events should give as rewards items that at least give as value 1.5kk of adena per Nc coins. i do not understand why the royal card (16 coupon) can give you Deton's Purple Potion. that item is really bad for 16 expended coupons...

Bottle of (...) God's Soul should give at least 10 of each....

Destruction Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-Grade) Should be in normal one, not royal one...

and normal ones:

Gran Kain's Miraculous Medicine x10 REALLY!!!! THAT  THING!!!! NOBODY WANT AND NOBODY NEED THAT ITEM, STOP ADDING THAT ITEMS IN EVERY SINGLE EVENT...

Freya's Scroll of Storm,  only one, really????

I do not say to break the game market flooding with items (like you usually do with artifact event and life stone instiled with giant and kain lvl 8 crystal) but at least give something that is worth the money all the time. 

Sorry for my english, tired, lazy and angry...

On 10/17/2019 at 4:45 AM, Argus said:

With chances for the good high tier items = 0.005% // 0.007% you can not expect much. First time we got the fortune reading event it was good after that seems nerfed and a total waste of recourses. 

+ we get a lot of crap rewards other regions do not have in their lists

Generally the promo is only good if you want to buy ncoin, buy tickets, sell them on market and generate some adena, that is why, it was added in the promo rotations.

thats basically how everyone says to get adena. as a newb. 

the problem to this event and all event is us.

We buy craps. stop buying for 2-3 event, and maybe they will make events with more items.

not all craps...like this event.

I buyed 16 fortune tickets, and got craps, 10 ewr, 30 ear, 1 dye, something to fish....blue potions..freya, etc...bullshits

and craps..not even 500kk if i sell them all.

So the problems with events is us..if we dont buy, they dont make money..and 2-3 event they dont make money, eventualy they will make event to get some money..they will put some stuffs inside the event.

Lets all stop buy ncoins for 3-4 month...then we will see what happens.

or lets stop buy ncoins forever if they want to stop the game..

we playes keep this game alive buying ncoins...and gets bullshit in return. lets give them bullshits in return..stop buying

this is my idea