New here have 2 questions

TheRiddler

Hello to everyone i started yesterday and i have 2 doubts if someone can help i'll be so gratefull

Well the first it's what i did a spoiler and don't know how to spoil here. I find 2 skills but i should use any time or at first skill or when mobs dies or last hit?

And my second doubts it's about macro for a aeore i don't know how to do and use and what skill must put on macro. If any can help whit that ..

Thanks again to all, regards and take it seriously please

P.s: sorry if my english it's bad, i'm from south america

34 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

Hello to everyone i started yesterday and i have 2 doubts if someone can help i'll be so gratefull

Well the first it's what i did a spoiler and don't know how to spoil here. I find 2 skills but i should use any time or at first skill or when mobs dies or last hit?

And my second doubts it's about macro for a aeore i don't know how to do and use and what skill must put on macro. If any can help whit that ..

Thanks again to all, regards and take it seriously please

P.s: sorry if my english it's bad, i'm from south america

Im confuse...who will give you buffs? :)
1.anytime but spoil in live version have little chances
2. Aeore is a Healer>>>It is pure healing support, nothing versatile here... he do almost zero damage in pve. Answer is: healing skills...

Well you don't understand me i think or i wrote wrong about aeroe ... 

I'm not stupid and i know what Healer do and what he is. But i need help to make my macro to heal and follow wich skills must do or something ..

And about your confusion i have my iss don't worry 

49 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

Hello to everyone i started yesterday

My pardon, I though you started yesterday...my answer was alike.

It depends how much heal you need and party setup...Usually ppl dont need healer in our days, they exp in duo ISS and DD.
Long time ago, I use to have a trio party and it was sufficient: Balance, Sustain and Fairy. If its not enough you can add progressive.If that is not enough then you are in the wrong farm area or you need more gear. I would not bother with Tree, some mobs get agro from it.

To make your healer follow you have 2 option:

/target charname
/target charname

or

/target charname
/atack

Both work fine.

this was given to me and i like it.

you can play around with it to see how close the healer will follow.

/target %self

/useskill Emblem of Salvation

/useskill Rebirth

/useskill Progressive Heal

/target %party1

/useskill Fairy of Life

/useskill Progressive Heal

/target %party1

/attack

/delay 5

Warning... i am a total noob so use this at your own risk.