EXP at 105 lvl

msEVE

49 minutes ago, Methodical said:

try tanor canyon, aligator island or ivory tower

I will give a try! thank you!

3 minutes ago, degamad said:

i didnt realize blazing swamp was good xp at anything over 101. i thought HB was the next step. im a noob

HB is only good for the faction and exalted quests!

2 hours ago, degamad said:

well thats what i thought he meant but but maybe im wrong?

at what level does Blazing Swamp stop giving XP?

He right. Game completely unbalanced now - BS gives more xp and drop then other places till 105 :) BS much more better than any faction mobs place...

BS is not better than HB, the xp is literally half or even less. Yes the mobs are easier in BS, but hardly can net you the xp you can get in HB. For the drop, yes it's better in BS.

On topic - you've got no other place like BS atm. Enchanted valley is almost the same xp as HB, but much harder mobs. Places like Aligator or Tanor are even harder. Silent valley is not updated here yet, but it's not much different than Tanor (same xp, almost as hard). Ivory tower is not even worth it..

What class are you in the first place?,

19 hours ago, msEVE said:

from 102 to 105 it took me 20 days I think, I'm not sure. Isn't there any place like BS for lvls 105+?

Sry for butt in but this sound quite impossible,i was there with just a Yul lvl 96(blazing swamp is lvl 99 so i should get the best exp possible)full vitality and in 2 hours i just made 68%,so even if u use many boost is just impossible with more than 1 char and all that free KS on mobs that u got lvl 105 in that spot even doing all daily quests.

Blazing Swamp Xp is not good at all.

No way, anyone can level from 102-105 even in 200 days even with all the XP rune.
The XP gain, only like 10% range of EV and HB.

What drop is there? Nothing much drop from there.
Just quality fiber.

On 20/10/2019 at 1:50 AM, XJY said:

Blazing Swamp Xp is not good at all.

No way, anyone can level from 102-105 even in 200 days even with all the XP rune.
The XP gain, only like 10% range of EV and HB.

What drop is there? Nothing much drop from there.
Just quality fiber.

As I said, it took me 20 days max from 102 to 105 in BS. I was online for 10-12 hours daily. I used the XP rune from the daily check in event and I was only me with my iss (two persons party). XP is really fast there because mobs are dead with 2 hits. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2019 at 9:18 PM, Comecar said:

i don't believe this to be true!

I don't have any reasson to lie to you. Try it by yourself and you will see. I don't know how is this area after the update but you can just go and try it by yourself. Mobs there are 2 hits

25 minutes ago, msEVE said:

I don't have any reasson to lie to you. Try it by yourself and you will see. I don't know how is this area after the update but you can just go and try it by yourself. Mobs there are 2 hits

Well i just went from 101 to 105 in BS just to try it. took from the day the event xp boost started till yesterday, not sure how many days it was but it was a lot less than 20 with the event xp boost full vitality pots and xp runes. so it is doable. It is definitively a hard stop at 105 though.

i stand corrected, msEVE my apologies. :D

i think this could be a way to go if your struggling to gear up to be able to afk macro HB or some of the other places.

I couldn't imagine trying to do this without event boost. to be honest.

25 minutes ago, degamad said:

Well i just went from 101 to 105 in BS just to try it. took from the day the event xp boost started till yesterday, not sure how many days it was but it was a lot less than 20 with the event xp boost full vitality pots and xp runes. so it is doable. It is definitively a hard stop at 105 though.

i stand corrected, msEVE my apologies. :D

i think this could be a way to go if your struggling to gear up to be able to afk macro HB or some of the other places.

I couldn't imagine trying to do this without event boost. to be honest.

thank you for your update! it wasn't that hard, was it? But yes when you reach the 105 lvl exp is really hard. The only solution is HB but there is not that fast, actually is really slow. Plus that all the other areas become harder than before and are actually for payers not gamers.

Just now, msEVE said:

thank you for your update! it wasn't that hard, was it? But yes when you reach the 105 lvl exp is really hard. The only solution is HB but there is not that fast, actually is really slow. Plus that all the other areas become harder than before and are actually for payers not gamers.

I dunno i slept through most of it :D but the XP boost from the event is what really helped. 

1 hour ago, msEVE said:

Really? 2 Hits in BS? So you have a great gear! And with great gear go to HB.. Maybe in 20 days you get 110 level