EXP at 105 lvl

msEVE

On 10/11/2019 at 2:04 AM, Riveira said:

Really? 2 Hits in BS? So you have a great gear! And with great gear go to HB.. Maybe in 20 days you get 110 level

I don't have basic gear but I also don't have the best one. I'm somewhere in the middle I guess. But in BS mobs are very very easy. In the other hand, HB mobs are way harder. 

On 27/10/2019 at 2:46 PM, msEVE said:

As I said, it took me 20 days max from 102 to 105 in BS. I was online for 10-12 hours daily. I used the XP rune from the daily check in event and I was only me with my iss (two persons party). XP is really fast there because mobs are dead with 2 hits. 

I do believe u bro. I did take 102~105 in BS ~24 days too.

But u r forgetting that in the check daily event was the exp event too, bcoz of the dc's. So, it was that easy to make that up lvl there, but now.

• 1 month later...

... i was inactive many wears ( my chars  was 98 and 97 lvl ) now after 2 weeks  they both are  102 ( sigel knight and iss )... i notices that ncsoft gave me some gifts in my wh.. check your privet wh  incase you didnt find them yet (many vitallity potions  that you can use in "auto use supplies" and 2 scrolls "7 days 200% xp")

• 2 months later...

You guys doing something wrong when exp....with 200%  20 days  ? It took 3 entrances  to coal mines  99-105  done  to level up new iss. As a Yul or feoh it just take that long. Which in fact is a 3 days max. I believe people do not understand their class if it takes 20 days  or more. Even with exalted gear 3 entrances to coal mines do  99-105.  But yes you need the rune +200 and all those epx +30% pots, buffs for exp boost.  But hey 3 hours for full exp boost is not that expensive  right ?  Just kite those dorfs they are flipn slow aoe crap out of them.

Edited by Whatif

39 minutes ago, Whatif said:

You guys doing something wrong when exp....with 200%  20 days  ? It took 3 entrances  to coal mines  99-105  done  to level up new iss. As a Yul or feoh it just take that long. Which in fact is a 3 days max. I believe people do not understand their class if it takes 20 days  or more. Even with exalted gear 3 entrances to coal mines do  99-105.  But yes you need the rune +200 and all those epx +30% pots, buffs for exp boost.  But hey 3 hours for full exp boost is not that expensive  right ?  Just kite those dorfs they are flipn slow aoe crap out of them.

totally agree, and if you don't have equipment, position yourself near a party and do KS :D

Edited by Excommunicated

49 minutes ago, Whatif said:

You do realize that in order to acquire exalted gear you have to finish a quite boring quest with sooo many boxes running around, that alone will take atleast 3 days if not more to finish and no way you can do coal with Paulina's unless you kill very slowly which is not worthy then.

Coal is awesome and the best place to farm until 106, if you have the items :P