Final Test 1200+ Fortune Reading, Dragon Weapon?

TEVAS

2000 tickets later @TEVAS and what is your opinion, I saw lots of crap rewards, which should definitely be removed from these promos + tons of useless kinda okay rewards and nothing really really good. 

Since you are, lets say 2000$ into this promo already, what is your opinion, worth it? I think it is the worst Fortune Ticket promo, previously rewards and chances were better.

53 minutes ago, Argus said:

2000 tickets later @TEVAS and what is your opinion, I saw lots of crap rewards, which should definitely be removed from these promos + tons of useless kinda okay rewards and nothing really really good. 

Since you are, lets say 2000$ into this promo already, what is your opinion, worth it? I think it is the worst Fortune Ticket promo, previously rewards and chances were better.

hmm korea random , first day l got nice profet second day lost some but at the end l still got adena back with the prices what waz 1-2 days ago, and y bit disapointed l didint got anything with dragons no claw no frag no wep ....

37 minutes ago, Dawe said:

If you wonder why there are a crappy items... So what? There always be some dude who buys sh*tload of those tickets anyway. ;)

Its NoT So what!, we need to thank Tevas for his time and money to show us all how hard it is to get something decent with these events.

As i said before the game has gone too far to have events like this where 75% of the items are not needed and just get npc'd or tossed in our WH

Why not needed? because most people that buy NC coins has grown out of these items already, and the people that needs the items has no ADENAS to buy these items, even thou they are a lot cheaper now.

and before people say give it away!! WHY should people just give it away when you PAID real life money for it.

wow i thought i had the worst lock in this event but i found worse one :)

well, I used around 350 ticket and the best i got was:

Wyrm Ring

Longing

some stage 9 Soul Crystal and 1 mermoden 10

1 high agathion and 3 low

some CHA+LUC Dyes 

Giants' life stone 3 and 5 bloody freya 30

i think i was a bit luckier this event than dragon pouch , it was really the worst for me around 900 pouch and nothing good even shirt not +5 yet

Hope the better for us next time if NCsoft - hopefully- listens to players here

1 hour ago, abdullah said:

Wyrm Ring

Longing

some CHA+LUC Dyes 

i think i was a bit luckier this event than dragon pouch , it was really the worst for me around 900 pouch and nothing good even shirt not +5 yet

Very good rewards 

3 hours ago, abdullah said:

Wyrm Ring

Longing

some CHA+LUC Dyes 

dream on

if players like you dont stop feeding ncwest $$$

they never gonna give you back what you spend

look the reward lists in eu servers