Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TEVAS

Final Test 1200+ Fortune Reading, Dragon Weapon?

Recommended Posts

Argus    169

2000 tickets later @TEVAS and what is your opinion, I saw lots of crap rewards, which should definitely be removed from these promos + tons of useless kinda okay rewards and nothing really really good. 

Since you are, lets say 2000$ into this promo already, what is your opinion, worth it? I think it is the worst Fortune Ticket promo, previously rewards and chances were better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEVAS    10
53 minutes ago, Argus said:

2000 tickets later @TEVAS and what is your opinion, I saw lots of crap rewards, which should definitely be removed from these promos + tons of useless kinda okay rewards and nothing really really good. 

Since you are, lets say 2000$ into this promo already, what is your opinion, worth it? I think it is the worst Fortune Ticket promo, previously rewards and chances were better.

hmm korea random , first day l got nice profet second day lost some but at the end l still got adena back with the prices what waz 1-2 days ago, and y bit disapointed l didint got anything with dragons no claw no frag no wep ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    48

If you wonder why there are a crappy items... So what? There always be some dude who buys sh*tload of those tickets anyway. ;)

Edited by Dawe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FistofFury    7
37 minutes ago, Dawe said:

If you wonder why there are a crappy items... So what? There always be some dude who buys sh*tload of those tickets anyway. ;)

Its NoT So what!, we need to thank Tevas for his time and money to show us all how hard it is to get something decent with these events.

As i said before the game has gone too far to have events like this where 75% of the items are not needed and just get npc'd or tossed in our WH

Why not needed? because most people that buy NC coins has grown out of these items already, and the people that needs the items has no ADENAS to buy these items, even thou they are a lot cheaper now.

and before people say give it away!! WHY should people just give it away when you PAID real life money for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    48

That's noble of you that you want better items in promos, but your wishes will not be heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abdullah    3

wow i thought i had the worst lock in this event but i found worse one :)

well, I used around 350 ticket and the best i got was:

Wyrm Ring

Longing

some stage 9 Soul Crystal and 1 mermoden 10

1 high agathion and 3 low

some CHA+LUC Dyes 

Giants' life stone 3 and 5 bloody freya 30

i think i was a bit luckier this event than dragon pouch , it was really the worst for me around 900 pouch and nothing good even shirt not +5 yet

Hope the better for us next time if NCsoft - hopefully- listens to players here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    303

So much stuff gained in almost an instant, imagine if you had to farm all this by in-game means, it will literally take you years!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abdullah said:

wow i thought i had the worst lock in this event but i found worse one :)

well, I used around 350 ticket and the best i got was:

Wyrm Ring

Longing

some stage 9 Soul Crystal and 1 mermoden 10

1 high agathion and 3 low

some CHA+LUC Dyes 

Giants' life stone 3 and 5 bloody freya 30

i think i was a bit luckier this event than dragon pouch , it was really the worst for me around 900 pouch and nothing good even shirt not +5 yet

Hope the better for us next time if NCsoft - hopefully- listens to players here

Very good rewards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zhao    3
3 hours ago, abdullah said:

wow i thought i had the worst lock in this event but i found worse one :)

well, I used around 350 ticket and the best i got was:

Wyrm Ring

Longing

some stage 9 Soul Crystal and 1 mermoden 10

1 high agathion and 3 low

some CHA+LUC Dyes 

Giants' life stone 3 and 5 bloody freya 30

i think i was a bit luckier this event than dragon pouch , it was really the worst for me around 900 pouch and nothing good even shirt not +5 yet

Hope the better for us next time if NCsoft - hopefully- listens to players here

dream on

if players like you dont stop feeding ncwest $$$

they never gonna give you back what you spend

look the reward lists in eu servers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×