Real L2c with a fresh start

Tankyman

Hi all,

I started L2c in November 2018 with a lot of hopes to find what I knew in 2004, that is to say the very good outside and catacombs / necropolis and especially the pvp of high intensity whatsoever in wild mode, organized (pt, duo/trio, cp), or in headquarters.

Finally nothing of all that as and as updates the game has become F2P P2W.

I do not connect any more because this wonder game no longer has any flavor unless it is a bussiness which is not my case.

I propose that Ncsoft opens a new server following the example of "ArcheAge Unchained" which has experienced the same setbacks as L2 in the past, but with this new start offers only cosmestic that does not affect the capabilities players (like ArcheAnge Unchained, League of Legend, etc...)

Thus we could have a game, failing to ban the bots, at least have a store "clean" without impacting the income of Ncsoft.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tankyman said:

Hi all,

I started L2c in November 2018 with a lot of hopes to find what I knew in 2004, that is to say the very good outside and catacombs / necropolis and especially the pvp of high intensity whatsoever in wild mode, organized (pt, duo/trio, cp), or in headquarters.

Finally nothing of all that as and as updates the game has become F2P P2W.

I do not connect any more because this wonder game no longer has any flavor unless it is a bussiness which is not my case.

I propose that Ncsoft opens a new server following the example of "ArcheAge Unchained" which has experienced the same setbacks as L2 in the past, but with this new start offers only cosmestic that does not affect the capabilities players (like ArcheAnge Unchained, League of Legend, etc...)

Thus we could have a game, failing to ban the bots, at least have a store "clean" without impacting the income of Ncsoft.

This is very likely not going to happen, since ALL the original L2 devs are gone. The current hybrid is probably the best they could have worked out and I do agree, this is not what L2 Classic should have been. Anyways, that's what we've got and I'm pretty sure that we're not gonna get anything better ?

This version could have been really good if they would have managed it better. 

1. 100% cosmetic cash shop, No soul shots, no items that give any kind of stats period. No materials, No timed weapons, No XP boost. Only hats, skins, cloaks, colored titles, glasses, mounts and other items that do not give stats like +STR, +CRT and +M.ATK.

2. No dual boxing allowed. This really hurt the game!

3. No in game events that give gear as rewards. I still remember that 1st event that gave people +16 weapons. What were they thinking? 

4. Actively control the bots, hackers and cheats. For this one I think they really just dont care. 

If they would have done these 4 things this game could have been really good but at this point its just a epic fail. If they make a server like this I will be there day 1. 

Edited by Mikeha

1 hour ago, Mikeha said:

This version could have been really good if they would have managed it better. 

1. 100% cosmetic cash shop, No soul shots, no items that give any kind of stats period. No materials, No timed weapons, No XP boost. Only hats, skins, cloaks, colored titles, glasses, mounts and other items that do not give stats like +STR, +CRT and +M.ATK.

2. No dual boxing allowed. This really hurt the game!

3. No in game events that give gear as rewards. I still remember that 1st event that gave people +16 weapons. What were they thinking? 

4. Actively control the bots, hackers and cheats. For this one I think they really just dont care. 

If they would have done these 4 things this game could have been really good but at this point its just a epic fail. If they make a server like this I will be there day 1. 

1. really xp boost, materials, timed weapons dissapointed u? :D what about cloaks, talismans and another p2w items? Do u even played here?
2. ppl always will find way to multi accounting
3. events aren't the real problem
4. hackers, cheats? where, show me
You're just noob who has no idea whats going on.

People will always cry for something. And since NCWest, and mostly all the companies, need a profit, who cares about what YOU want? Just look at how pathetic players are in classic. Heard people qqing about L2Essence being p2w, and now the classic is getting one after another all the p2w items (3rd p2w items in a row) that will break the server. Fun fact : they are spending WAY MORE than what'll they spend in essence. Heard about players who spent over 360 euros for frintezza boxes and the best item they got was a DLE, in essence with 360 euro you can be god for the actual situation...so please. 

People complaining over EVERYTHING : EU server classic is pay to play and no pay to win (but i mean, people call "p2w" the XP RUNES) but none wants to play there 'cause "the game is old, not worth paying 10 euro per month for this game" so they quit. And now that the server is 'old' they wont even bother going there. 
Then we have this huge NA fail which is a f2p model, but ofc, f2p = p2w, so that's what you guys get. Actually, the server would be way more enjoyable if it was a REAL classic and not a sort of "l2java" server with custom rates. Back when the server went live, we had rates being WAY WAY WAY lower than any other version. I wont go deeper into details, but a guy named Juji (who's suppose to be one of the GMs) told us that we were running "f2p rates". Wanna know a really funny thing? 
KR and JP servers were also f2p, and guess what? Adena drop rate/amount in KR is TWICE the NA version. Also, VIP system there is made of 7 levels, not 4. 
Should i tell you the differences between vip 4 in JP and in our? Easy : 
JP server world shout = 10. NA = 3.
Jp server  death penalty = -15%. NA = -20%
Jp server XP/SP bonus = +25%. NA = +25%
Jp server fishing bonus = +20%. NA = +20%
Jp server item drop rate = +250%. NA = +50%

Does it rings a bell? Oh, and let's not forget : KR, JP, EU and RU classics have the ingame value "L-coin", which allows you to buy "p2w" items by grinding. NA server doesn't. 

dont waste your time, nothing is going to change, the change would happen only if you all would stop buying p2w shit
the only problem i see is that they mismanaged server starting with the rates and many other things, if there was more ppl playing, heck just player who could just farm with few chars and be able to afford shots without going to minus servers would have way higher online, and they wouldnt have to go so baliistic with p2w

On 20/10/2019 at 11:24 PM, StanxFZ said:

1. really xp boost, materials, timed weapons dissapointed u? :D what about cloaks, talismans and another p2w items? Do u even played here?
2. ppl always will find way to multi accounting
3. events aren't the real problem
4. hackers, cheats? where, show me
You're just noob who has no idea whats going on.

1. read it again, he says that any items that give stats such as cloaks, talismans and other p2w items do.

2. yes, well idc about this point that much as of now.

3. these p2w events here put ALL other p2w event i have seen on illegal servers to shame with a long shot and are a VERY big problem!

4. any and all farming spots have bots in them.

Well and for me these SAYHA/Dragon/Golden fruits buffs are just bleeping stupid strong and should NOT work in any sort of pvp or even be in the game imo oh AND THEY WORK IN OLY TOO?!?!?!?!

They keep throwing events at us that are just worse BS i have seen for a LOOONG time with NO down time. Events in games should get people excited to get cool rare stuff that u cant get again or maybe they run em again next year if lazy company but not this kinda bleeping bullcrap RNG with 0.001% chance to get anything decent and need to spend 100s or 1000s of dollars.

This is just a like all these phone games are made almost the same with few details changed and just milk money out of players with limited energy but here they just disguised energy with soulshots, want to keep playing PAY us to keep going at decent speed or just suffer and farm 1 day for adena and spend it in next few hrs ( not counting you sad botters who have 100s accounts in RoA farming adena for you )

1 year anniversary event was a big bleeping joke too, just giving out 8h buffs for 1h

And this is just tip of the iceberg there is so much more going on people abusing ticket system to get items back after breaking them etc etc.

Edited by ClawSo