LET US CHANGE MAIN

Valentin

For years you've been told people that the main reason is not posible to change main class is because of hero, now next month won't be any hero, LET PEOPLE enjoy the game they pay for !

LET PEOPLE CHANGE MAIN CLASS, the same way they can change dual class !!!

• Like 1

On 2019. 10. 20. at 2:17 AM, Valentin said:

For years you've been told people that the main reason is not posible to change main class is because of hero, now next month won't be any hero, LET PEOPLE enjoy the game they pay for !

why every1 cry for class change, there is class change already, Chaos Essence go and buy it

• Like 1

what we need is

4 hours ago, Valentin said:

any official has anything to say about, as of the rest of the crowd, go eat something i am afraid that you may be hungry,since you focus  so much over your posts

16 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

why every1 cry for class change, there is class change already, Chaos Essence go and buy it

stone of destiny,.....not chaos essence,.......

• Like 1

On 20-10-2019 at 2:17 AM, Valentin said:

No. We need a service to let us switch our Dual Class with our Main Class, just like they had in 2008-2010. A service where you could change your main class with one of the sub classes.

Why in the world would I want to make my main class into a lv105 version of my lv109 dual class with no skill enchants and what so ever?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

no, Chaos Essence! there is no stone of destiny on ncstore. stop posting wrong information, you noob

lol nabster chaos essence=change class within ur occupation,..stone of destiny=change ur occupation completely ex:from tyrr to othell,...ups...i dont think you ever seen that "stone of destiny" , of course this item not available on ncstore,..therefore ...what this thread started for,..

Edited by Ojeff

49 minutes ago, Ojeff said:

lol nabster chaos essence=change class within ur occupation,..stone of destiny=change ur occupation completely ex:from tyrr to othell,...ups...i dont think you ever seen that "stone of destiny" , of course this item not available on ncstore,..therefore ...what this thread started for,..

@KissMyKnife is trolling you @Ojeff....and you bite it like a shark :D.

Back on topic...
Something like redlibra for dualclass is need it badly for main.
Personally i would not choose to ask devs for dual-main exchange or dual-main separate(this option is ready for use-we had to choose between redlibra and dual-main separate years ago) nor I want stone of destiny coz if i remember well "when use S.o.D. to change your main  you delevel to 87 lvl "...to delevel your char from 110 to 87 its not an option.
Ofc, I agree this subject is roasted and we talked so many times...but now is different, now we have ranking and every thing is changed.

So pls fellow players, unite your voice and ask 1 thing: red libra for main class.

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 2

since everything the last years are being obtained from l2store (brooch,exp from runes,talismans and almost everything) and market counts on l2store i dont see the problem to add that option on the l2store for change main, on any point its gonna be money :)

In this moment no plan to the future to have such a service. But 1 solution could be acceptable maybe. In these days XP new char to high lvl (minimal to 106) is comfortable and with a little effort achievable in short time. So maybe to have service main-dual change, is easier to have service to transfer not-tradble items from 1 char to another on one same account. It should be not permanent feature in game or as service, but for example 1x per year trought ticket service. This avoid speculation and madness. To make new char, all lost only investment to dye, skill enchants and exaltecs Q. I think most pain going from not-tradeble events items lost on not-playeble, obsolet characters. Its my idea, but think about that @Juji

Edited by Uriel831

helo personally, i see ablosutely no reason for that, 

till now there were an aliby due to shirts, which now is obsolette since they are in shop perma

also dragon shirt tradable

xp a new char also  super easy

what else am i missing

so furthermore nothing to stand in this case its just nonsense of request imo

I would like a dual to main swap mainly because my main is a Maestro lvl 106 and my dual is a Yul not to far from 110. There is no reason to play a Maestro the way the game is going. and to reroll is also out of the question. NCsoft have not giving players much option to change over the years and is about time they do. I started playing L2 from 2004. This is my honest opinion.

KissMyknife=2014/10/21 created, and still not cry for my main class, i decide for i play with othell till game closed, that how you guys should play, keep your toon and play till end, if you decide, keep your decision. or make a new 1

Oh and i'm not trolling!

Edited by KissMyKnife
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

KissMyknife=2014/10/21 created, and still not cry for my main class, i decide for i play with othell till game closed, that how you guys should play, keep your toon and play till end, if you decide, keep your decision. or make a new 1

Oh and i'm not trolling!

Oh wow you been playing almost 5 years :P Im a seasoned player of 15 years with a few breaks here and there,but have stayed with the toon i 1st rolled. Btw prolly have alts that are higher level than you, but thats not the point of this post.  Cheers

10 minutes ago, ShortyDrake said:

Oh wow you been playing almost 5 years :P Im a seasoned player of 15 years with a few breaks here and there,but have stayed with the toon i 1st rolled. Btw prolly have alts that are higher level than you, but thats not the point of this post.  Cheers

yea i'm just 106 level only :)still i love my othell, as much as when i was create it :) or maybe i love it more :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Oh and i'm not trolling!

I saw you on forum, if you are not trolling then...put conclusions your self.

Here situatiation:
Im ISS main but in the next update NcSoft decide to F my toon badly. How? well lets see:
1.all toons get self ui buff bar same as iss buffs
2.Iss Dominator get Pom for clan buffed outside of party
So ppl will exploit that...DD will farm solo and parties will have a low lvl Dominator with POM outside of party.
No party for me and no solo farm for ISS, I mean 107-108 +++

Its not that I dont love my ISS, Is not that I dont keep my decision....Its simply I cant progress with my toon and I need to change it.

So you see,its not that im bored blablabla.... its a necesity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

I saw you on forum, if you are not trolling then...put conclusions your self.

Here situatiation:
Im ISS main but in the next update NcSoft decide to F my toon badly. How? well lets see:
1.all toons get self ui buff bar same as iss buffs
2.Iss Dominator get Pom for clan buffed outside of party
So ppl will exploit that...DD will farm solo and parties will have a low lvl Dominator with POM outside of party.
No party for me and no solo farm for ISS, I mean 107-108 +++

Its not that I dont love my ISS, Is not that I dont keep my decision....Its simply I cant progress with my toon and I need to change it.

So you see,its not that im bored blablabla.... its a necesity.

lets analize your post
1. ok
2. ok
So ppl will, wait a sec, DD will farm solo, without you right and without after update, and party inv you for give buff, and debuff and healing right now, and same will happen after update, because where pt exping, those mob make aoe damage, so low lvl domi will die in outside of pt or even inside :P stop crying or stop think wrong. you not lose your job.

Edited by KissMyKnife