LET US CHANGE MAIN

Valentin

7 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Juji's top priority right now indeed should be on fixing his servers true dat but the comment you quoted is from several Months ago and since then we've seen him being able to leverage changes done for Innova to get same and/or even better deals for NCWest like the whole Vitality system changes that was supposed to hit us so yeah..

time will tell, this game is all about patience - those without patience should indeed reroll and make a new char as nowadays it takes not even 3 days to hit 105+

for players like me who care about their char's history / name / bound items or who are just not in a hurry 6 Months waiting will be like a summer breeze :)

I don't doubt Juji's abilities in having/skipping some things different from other regions, but lately... the dos are far less inferior than the don'ts. So without an official announcement from him about the main class subject, it's just cruel to give people hope about this.

Homunculus (pets) are gonna need a fancy supply of your vitality bars for their creation, so don't worry, that vitality hit didn't came in that form, but it will come any way :D Waiting for those 1h and 24h creation cooldown potions on L2 Store ^_^

Well it's not like it's impossible to have a new character name with the name of your beloved current character. Just requires a few extra NCoins and coordination (I admit that now with the limited character creation days, it's not as easy, but clearly not impossible). No one cares about your char history but yourself :D and that is my whole point about that comment. Ultimately it's your decision ^_^ I'm not forcing anyone to follow that. Just giving a valid alternative for those that don't want to wait on the impossible.

the name part you're wrong, once taken on a char that consumed/obtained xp you can't transfer or "reclaim" it

it's incredibly easy to get the needed vitality for those homunclus pets with the current mentee system as it takes like no time to level up a bunch and to transfer their vit items through dim merchant to your main char - ofc this does require ability to create new chars but that will be fixed by the time the next update comes here or server closure at which point who cares :P

btw Juji actually has done alot more then people are aware off as most of it happens behind the scenes and the vitality case happened during X-mas so not that long ago

regardless overall game experience is the most important factor and with the current server performance issues being as they are those need to be fixed before anything else yeah

to quote two classics :D

princess-bride-14.jpg

Nothing+is+Impossible+Audrey+Hepburn+Quo

22 minutes ago, Draecke said:

the name part you're wrong, once taken on a char that consumed/obtained xp you can't transfer or "reclaim" it

You really can ^_^

Check pm on discord, because at this point, I think you're the one "consuming" fancy stuff O.oxD

48 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

So without an official announcement from him about the main class subject, it's just cruel to give people hope about this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2019 at 2:39 AM, Juji said:

Hello All,

We had a long discussion with the Dev team this week during discussing a dual-to-main class swapping account service. Unfortunately, the Dev team cannot support a swap service for the Dual Class as it would be extremely difficult to implement and maintain with each class exception. We thought it was something Dev could easily support for NCW because of the Dual Class Re-awakening feature with Red Libra, but it is technically not the same when it comes to changing out the main class. 

Players in Korea and other regions had also requested a similar service, which is why Dev team created the Dual Class separation service that transfers your Dual Class to another account. We plan to review whether the Dual Class Separation service can be brought over to NCW, but we understand that it does not fully address the issue at hand with the Dual Class imbalance. Therefore, we will be reducing prices on boost items and offering more XP boost events to run in the future.

any news  about dual separation service or  maybe change something to dual/main  service now   and is possible now ? :)

11 hours ago, iArianne said:

any news  about dual separation service or  maybe change something to dual/main  service now   and is possible now ? :)

Let @Draecke handle it. He's having huge success in the matter lately. If all goes well, you'll have the service available in a few years. He already confirmed it twice, so it's coming soon.

• 1 month later...

Any progress/news in main-dual switch @Juji service or possibility? We argued here many times about it and still matter of this question is live and people need it. What we need is to make dual character as main character, even if main character will be deleted in progress. After this process (with or without deleting main) we need only to keep exaltec progress (we can discuss poit when exaltec quest need dual on some level), learned forgotten skills, learned expanded skills, Some compensation from level enchantment of skills will be nice (immortal scroll wiill be no problem). It could be a in game service change option or support L2 option, free or by cash. 

If i forgott something add it to treat. Thx

Will be nice as Anniversary gift to comunity.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:48 AM, Nymphadorae said:

I find it more legit to complain about the latency and server issues than to keep asking about this ...

I love these threads. Mainly because we get to see the issues that people complained about months and years ago that still haven't been fixed. :D :D

• Like 1

no1 is forcing you kidz to play yo dualclass...its yo choice, so make the right decision

personally I think they need to get rid of the dualclass and bring back stone of destiny...yea, you have to reroll....but who gaf? you kidz pay to watch yo macro kill 120k monsters for you

For those who don’t know how things work here . Juji or who ever from dev team asks what ppl want . Then if a problem they tell you to report it . If it’s about smthing new to implement like dual to main they ask you to write in forums . After they have collected all the info and know what ppl want they eather put a hard ptw event Or new patch So ppl will forget about this minor bugs or requests since with every new update even bigger bugs appear that will make you eather want to quit or not being able to play the game as you could before ! So w8 for the next  patch and forget about the past because the future is CHALLENGING . Are you prepared for new problems , big  lags , Server restarts and ofc new promotions . And don’t forget to thank the team because what ever you do result will be same , so why not just being polite . 

Edited by wwwNEXTwww

9 hours ago, wwwNEXTwww said:

For those who don’t know how things work here . Juji or who ever from dev team asks what ppl want . Then if a problem they tell you to report it . If it’s about smthing new to implement like dual to main they ask you to write in forums . After they have collected all the info and know what ppl want they eather put a hard ptw event Or new patch So ppl will forget about this minor bugs or requests since with every new update even bigger bugs appear that will make you eather want to quit or not being able to play the game as you could before ! So w8 for the next  patch and forget about the past because the future is CHALLENGING . Are you prepared for new problems , big  lags , Server restarts and ofc new promotions . And don’t forget to thank the team because what ever you do result will be same , so why not just being polite . 

well you seem to be new here, so I will enlighten you a little bit.....hope you can read

first of all this service was already offered at 1 point back in 2009ish...….secondly, this community been asking for the same things for years and most of it goes unacknowledged and unanswered....

On 19/04/2020 at 2:18 AM, Sesh2 said:

well you seem to be new here, so I will enlighten you a little bit.....hope you can read

first of all this service was already offered at 1 point back in 2009ish...….secondly, this community been asking for the same things for years and most of it goes unacknowledged and unanswered....

You are not prepared for the service ! Nobody is . When you become prepared service will come ! Keep preparing .( since  2009 ) as you say . 

Edited by wwwNEXTwww

This service doesn't seem to be that technically challenging, it has do to with maintaining game balance (rofl) and lack of human resources.

I'm eager to see if this round of push gives any fruit.

Also i heard soon dualskills will be revamped and extended to 110...so this service seems rather urgent.

You can also try to balance the classes.... A man can dream!

I wanted this service so badly at first. But I got tired of waiting. I mean we've been discussing this for years now. YEARS!

So I launched a new character with the main and sub that I wanted. No complaints.

But I feel guilty. When I log in the original toon just looks at me, sadly. "Will you play me today?" No chance. Blame the Devs. I'd delete it, but it's my oldest character. Never know if they'll give out some type of veteran reward based on character creation date again.

• Haha 1