LET US CHANGE MAIN

Valentin

this type of ppl that reply just to write something ( KiisMyKnife, mixa and so on) are to be fully ignored, as of TheThrax, very well stated, thanks for a good example, so, NCWEST  gives us an answer ! we need to fully change main class and keep lvl and items that we paid hard money for it !

8 minutes ago, Valentin said:

this type of ppl that reply just to write something ( KiisMyKnife, mixa and so on) are to be fully ignored, as of TheThrax, very well stated, thanks for a good example, so, NCWEST  gives us an answer ! we need to fully change main class and keep lvl and items that we paid hard money for it !

sure you can say i'm ignorant, no prob. but your fact its really wrong. isses never lose there job.
Healer need help who help with healing? no1, who rez it? no1.

Edited by KissMyKnife

18 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

lets analize your post
1. ok
2. ok
So ppl will, wait a sec, DD will farm solo, without you right and without after update, and party inv you for give buff, and debuff and healing right now, and same will happen after update, because where pt exping, those mob make aoe damage, so low lvl domi will die in outside of pt or even inside :P stop crying or stop think wrong. you not lose your job.

Listen, I know you as a smart guy....I dont understand your reticence on this subject. Mby you have a bad day.
I play ISS since 2011, this is not my original account...that one have forum ban(too much criticism and disrupting behavior), its not as much as others but I think I know what an ISS can do and what cant do. If you set ISS for defence and have some mid lvl items you cant die outside the party, when I said low lvl iss I ment lvl 105-107.
Beside the game is moving in single target direction, from my experience...if you can get rid of a suport toon and add another dd players will do it in a blink. In a aoe pary you need healer not iss :) In a single target farm NcSoft made us life easy...usually mobs dont agro and dont give long range aoe. Simply put, you keep ISS in a safe distance with devil...

In Korea they got some new services this month like - Main/Dual class split on same account, Character transfer on another account, server transfers etc etc .. 

Juji said they are working on these few months ago, so you can see he was correct.

Lets hope, soon same services will be suitable for our servers and we get them. Many people are asking for such stuff.

• Like 1

@Quenia, in Korea, as far as I know this service is up and running now. So be patient my old friend :) 

I hope the end result of such service will be satisfying, I know many people are waiting for it.

If anyone has more information about the topic please, share it with us here.

I am sure Juji will do his best in order for us to get these services here, seems he is busy now with the new update patch build, so again … patience :D 

Edited by Argus

On 23/10/2019 at 2:58 AM, Juji said:

We have no Dev update yet on this request, but I will bump the issue again with the team.

Totally agree whit this post... Juji this Fafurion update practically KILL the supports class (tank, iss, healer) NO more parties for farm, now the game is 100% for DDs, so u are very lucky if u have a cp or clan whos make u the favor of level up ur support class. So Juji give us the service for change main for dual or change like dual in red libra.

5 hours ago, Geroz said:

Totally agree whit this post... Juji this Fafurion update practically KILL the supports class (tank, iss, healer) NO more parties for farm, now the game is 100% for DDs, so u are very lucky if u have a cp or clan whos make u the favor of level up ur support class. So Juji give us the service for change main for dual or change like dual in red libra.

My main is tank my dual is yull guess what I can do with my tank . I can’t xp , I can’t do oly , I can’t be on top ranking , . So what is the use of supports ? None . Now everybody have mana regen in all areas . Players Don’t get dmg , so nobody die to mobs . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

My main is tank my dual is yull guess what I can do with my tank . I can’t xp , I can’t do oly , I can’t be on top ranking , . So what is the use of supports ? None . Now everybody have mana regen in all areas . Players Don’t get dmg , so nobody die to mobs . 

imposible better explain it!!, my situation is exactly the same the tank is totally useless now.

On 23/10/2019 at 3:58 AM, Juji said:

We have no Dev update yet on this request, but I will bump the issue again with the team.

Juji please try to push harder to do something about it because the game is totally disproportionate to most support class.

and answer me only 1 question that was asked the token olympiads was renamed to mark of battle.

will remove the mark of battle or not?
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15600-fafurion-supplemental-update-2-item-removal/

thanks in advance

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

unfortunately the same
109 tanker unused more nor one.

hope it comes on wednesday, main exchange

it's all great, i play necromancer since 2009, and i won't mind doin'it for next 10 years. just that it will be a a cool feature in the game to afford the luxury of playing more classes with the same toon, imagine that the motivation to invest in one toon will be greater... personally i rather be willing to pay 1k for 1 toon, than few hundreds for 2, 3 or more chars... however, it's all up to you, the players to urge the community for a service like this!

13 hours ago, Valentin said:

it's all great, i play necromancer since 2009, and i won't mind doin'it for next 10 years. just that it will be a a cool feature in the game to afford the luxury of playing more classes with the same toon, imagine that the motivation to invest in one toon will be greater... personally i rather be willing to pay 1k for 1 toon, than few hundreds for 2, 3 or more chars... however, it's all up to you, the players to urge the community for a service like this!

At that time I had a cp and it was impossible to farm in any area without a party so I chose tank . I wish I had chosen some dd class . Content of game patch after patch disbanded my cp since dd classes went solo mode . This last patch was the one who made sure I will never play support again since ALL AREAS are for solo .

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 3:45 AM, Valentin said:

You have your dual class to try all the classes you may want, this is a vague argument.Also that "omg I`m tank or healer or iss, can't find a party to xp" - this ways the case with other classes before the game became pretty much solo, so yea, you're where others have been for years, weak argument, play your dual or reroll.Eventually the separation service will come and you`ll be able to separate your dual from your main and be able to play it as main.

Edited by mixa

why would i play dual? i wanna play main, thanks to the new ranking system brought up by NCwest itself, and, get it once and for all that many people wanna change main class completely, and for the very same reason, they don't want to pay again for the same items that they already paid one time ?

1 hour ago, Valentin said:

why would i play dual? i wanna play main, thanks to the new ranking system brought up by NCwest itself, and, get it once and for all that many people wanna change main class completely, and for the very same reason, they don't want to pay again for the same items that they already paid one time ?

You've just stated that you wanted to try different classes above, hence you can use your dual.

Also if you paid once, you'll very likely to pay again, so that's no issue either.

5 hours ago, mixa said:

You've just stated that you wanted to try different classes above, hence you can use your dual.

Also if you paid once, you'll very likely to pay again, so that's no issue either.

Wrong dual class is a must in order to finish the exalted quest . And many choose dual same as main . Coz they had the  gear ready . Now they stuck with 2 classes of the same not being able to change main . Dual should  have same benefits as main including ranks and heroes . 

Edited by CLASSICmergeCHRONOS

2 hours ago, Mrjunior said:

lf info when this gonna happen or at least put the seperate main from dualclass with all the character bound items able to move to dualclass since exalted can be done easy now @Juji

The bound items always remain on the main character, if that service ever comes in the first place.

I've seen a post by the GMs a while ago saying that people will exploit the game if that would happen. Due to being able to use the stronger class with stronger race. In my opininion the best thing to do to avoid that and still please your crowd is to let us change the main only to the classes of our race.

Exp.D.Elf from iss to dagger -> change to avail delf dagger cannot be dwarf dagger or elf dagger or human dagger, just race dagger etc

If you want to play DD, create a dual DD (that's what the dual class is for). If this chronicle is only for DD, level up your dual, if you have two equal classes (double tank, iss, etc.) create a new character and stop crying.
For NcSoft it is more beneficial that you create a character since lv1 and pay for everything again than changing the main class