LET US CHANGE MAIN

Valentin

2 hours ago, ConanTheCimerian said:

@Juji

We don't need an ingame feature .

We need a service from your website or an item on l2store where people will buy it and during maintenance database engineers/gms will run a database script which will create a new character with swapped dual/main .They will just copy the character's configuration for skills enchant,items,quest status etc.

You dont need any change to the source-code ,neither to  ask nckorea.Same logic as when you transfer character to other server.Is the same script just needs some changes .

People vote on the above poll i created .So we can show to Juji and NCWest how many players would pay for that feature.

https://fast-poll.com/poll/7e1cafca

Agree!!! Is a great idea!!, and forgotten skills to!!!  #Juji

On 11/17/2019 at 5:03 AM, Massacre said:

I dont want let my character with 13 years old in the corner/off, but i want play with another class in main. Ill not make another toon !!!!

@Juji

Just play your main, what's the problem? Weren't you a Titan main? It's a viable class for anything really.

So i did what @mixa said, i created a new toon and made it 105 in about a week now im working on dualclass, but to face the facts even if i transfer weapon, set,artifacts,jewels and talismans to the new toon still my reflect shirt +7, all brooch jewels that are lv3-4,zodiac agathions, brooch lv2, bracelet with stats+4 and all the raid points etc and many more untradeable items are stucked on my old main toon, so tell me that il need again to wait till new shirt event comes on,il have to try gather again all the raid points in order to take stat bracelet,il need to wait again a brooch event or to buy the gem powders to seal all my brooches and to not mention the zodiac agathions. Tbh @Juji this is a disaster and im a bit disapointed in the current state of the things evolved and idk what else i should do coz all those things to gather again except that will cost a lot of adena for a casual player like me il be left behind from many ppl and il do actual 0 progress coz its a total new start. thats my opinion

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mrjunior said:

So i did what @mixa said, i created a new toon and made it 105 in about a week now im working on dualclass, but to face the facts even if i transfer weapon, set,artifacts,jewels and talismans to the new toon still my reflect shirt +7, all brooch jewels that are lv3-4,zodiac agathions, brooch lv2, bracelet with stats+4 and all the raid points etc and many more untradeable items are stucked on my old main toon, so tell me that il need again to wait till new shirt event comes on,il have to try gather again all the raid points in order to take stat bracelet,il need to wait again a brooch event or to buy the gem powders to seal all my brooches and to not mention the zodiac agathions. Tbh @Juji this is a disaster and im a bit disapointed in the current state of the things evolved and idk what else i should do coz all those things to gather again except that will cost a lot of adena for a casual player like me il be left behind from many ppl and il do actual 0 progress coz its a total new start. thats my opinion

Take your time and it will be alright. Shirts you can get from the store, currently there is brooch promo so you can seal your stuff and move it. Agathions are not very important, you can get that later on. For bracelet you'll just have to farm for a while or just use the Paulina one until you get better.

Exalted and stuff is really easy now, you can sort it out in a month.

Also the newbie quest line should have given you some very useful things. In next update you'll get dragon shirt for free too etc etc.

If you stick to the plan, you'll soon have a very good built character that you actually want to play.

See how it goes and good luck.

• Haha 1

On 18/11/2019 at 2:21 PM, Mrjunior said:

And dont forgot the Forgotten Skill to, very expensives. 

On 11/18/2019 at 5:57 AM, mixa said:

Just play your main, what's the problem? Weren't you a Titan main? It's a viable class for anything really.

@mixa Mind your own business !!! I don`t care about you or your ideas..... You don't need to answer me at any time...

I'm not talking to you, Thank you !

4 hours ago, Massacre said:

@mixa Mind your own business !!! I don`t care about you or your ideas..... You don't need to answer me at any time...

I'm not talking to you, Thank you !

There is a block button. Use it if you don't like my comments, it helps a lot. And stay on topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please give a shot to this one with dev team ?  

+++  If its so complicated for the database and going to cause a lot of problem , maybe the ncsoft support can provide a service that carries all the untradable items and forgotten skills to another account , I believe this will not have any complications on database right ? 

And this service should be prices as equal fee with the staff working on it per hour.   

So this feature will not be unnecessarily abused by indecisive players

And ppl keep shouting at gms here but they are messengers in between player and company why ppl angry at them 

THank you  

Edited by Vado

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mixa said:

Dreacke keeps feeding bogus info. That's just charming xD

nothing bogus about Innova working on it with Korea but how would you know eh ;)

and obviously once it works for Innova it will also work for all other export regions including NCWest

5 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

I find it more legit to complain about the latency and server issues than to keep asking about this when Juji clearly says there are no plans for it :/

Stop having hope people ¬¬

Create a new character with the main that you want and use your OP dual to XP it. Solved!

Juji's top priority right now indeed should be on fixing his servers true dat but the comment you quoted is from several Months ago and since then we've seen him being able to leverage changes done for Innova to get same and/or even better deals for NCWest like the whole Vitality system changes that was supposed to hit us so yeah..

time will tell, this game is all about patience - those without patience should indeed reroll and make a new char as nowadays it takes not even 3 days to hit 105+

for players like me who care about their char's history / name / bound items or who are just not in a hurry 6 Months waiting will be like a summer breeze :)