Bot Party Everywhere

It is really impressive how the bot use on this server is brazen, I think the Lineage 2 team should create a specific and priority channel to report people using third party soft, there is already the game macro to make it easy for everyone, but use bot to have extreme advantage is already too much, when will Lineage 2 create a task force to ban all these brazen bot users?

They used to have a report button  then removed it.

When u report, nothing happens. Understandably, as no active gms seem to be after bots.

They lowered adena drop so much forcing new players to buy from adena sellers.

For some reason they seem to almost promote botting in this server...

Annoying as they are, 3rd party bots get less frequent as u lvl up, u wont see them much later on...

probably for saying this i get a ban  but :

they will not ban bots.

definatly not the bots from any adena seller, or VIP botter. why ?

because NC soft  is getting prozentual money from each company that sells adena.

the bot report button was removed based on the fact they allow bots to be used .

each bot ( A****** for example ) brings money to ncsoft.

each adena seller who sells adena pays to nc soft so they wont ban there bots.

best example ,  just watch the  new spawn placements for some mobs.

the aggro /non aggro changes for 90% of mobs oin the server.

the empty loot table for 90% of the mobs

if u take a closer look to the PK and karma system u clearly can see its meant to bleep up players who starts to pk bots

the debuff., the ammount of karma u get  stacking for each kill, the ammount of karma u dropp if u kill mobs...on this way everyone thinks 2x before he consider to kill a bot party..

the  way , and how passive GMs are be, in case about reports for bots. the auto crapp  and the ignorance of tickets, proofs and so on.

they prefer to  shut up players by banning them in the forum  because they talk about bots, and post some unwanted questions, or demand answers.

and all this is shadowed behind the  forum rule, what says u are not allowed to diskuss any matter of .........  fill the dots with whatever u want

and u get your answers

5 hours ago, aeggir said:

they will not ban bots.

because NC soft  is getting prozentual money from each company that sells adena.

the bot report button was removed based on the fact they allow bots to be used .

if u take a closer look to the PK and karma system u clearly can see its meant to bleep up players who starts to pk bots

the debuff., the ammount of karma u get  stacking for each kill, the ammount of karma u dropp if u kill mobs...on this way everyone thinks 2x before he consider to kill a bot party..

the  way , and how passive GMs are be, in case about reports for bots. the auto crapp  and the ignorance of tickets, proofs and so on.

they prefer to  shut up players by banning them in the forum  because they talk about bots, and post some unwanted questions, or demand answers.

and all this is shadowed behind the  forum rule, what says u are not allowed to diskuss any matter of .........  fill the dots with whatever u want

and u get your answers

never heard such stupid things :D 

stupid ?  ok than explain me the following stuff :

when u go to ruins of agony, u can see arround 230 bots farming there..... if u just stand there for 5 to 8 mins u can see arround 8 buffers running arround  buffing these bots.

3PP 3DE. if u tanek just 2 of them, and follow them for 10 mins, u can clearly see they running exact same ways, same spots, same marks on the ground, same time on the second.

if u start to hit one of those bpts there  ot happens this : he hits the mob 1x ...turns to u  start hitting u , if u kill him , he will spawn 5 seconds later at ruins of agony port, starts to run the exact same location, same way, same time on the second, back to his farming sot and starts farming. u can do this all day long i tryed it, got 144 pvp kills on  my lvl 25 dwarf ...same stuff for the  dion porting shit, where all the nongrade bots just port from dion to the RB attack it, die, and go back to dion, and port again to the raid.

all this is NOT done by players, or via makro ingame farming .. its a bot. U know it, i know it, and ncsoft knows it too.

if u make a video of all this , and send it to the support guess what ? they dont ban them. the whole world can see its a bot, but only NCsoft cant ?

it is because they support adena selling companys buy not banning them because they PAY a fee to ncsoft. else there is no explanation about the fact, that NCsoft is breaking there owen rules,by not banning them strictly

if all this is bullshit, than explain me why this adena seller in ruins of agony is still running his buissness with the same chars i reportet and screened already 2 months ago mltiple times.

39 minutes ago, aeggir said:

it is because they support adena selling companys buy not banning them because they PAY a fee to ncsoft. else there is no explanation about the fact, that NCsoft is breaking there owen rules,by not banning them strictly

if all this is bullshit, than explain me why this adena seller in ruins of agony is still running his buissness with the same chars i reportet and screened already 2 months ago mltiple times.

Because L2 Classic is a money grab to NCsoft, with just enough human resources to support money flow from P2W events. For NCsoft, any dollar spent on policing low-level bots is a dollar lost.

9 hours ago, aeggir said:

they will not ban bots.

and u get your answers

The right truth and, I think that many think the same things

6 hours ago, aeggir said:

This is an accusation without proof or reason, and I'm gonna tell you why:

This game has been shifted from f2p hard-core ultra low drop rate to a simple p2w because that was the way NCsoft found to get the money out of the RTM hands into their hands.

I remember the first week, they used to sell 10k adenas for 4 dollars......nowdays they are offering 1kk adenas for 40 cents lol.

The reason is quite simple, those who stood and have money to spend will prefer spend it into L2 store (where the real power is) than buying  adenas to have ordinary gear that you can farm into the game even being F2p player (Just read StanxFZ repply in the thread: Free player in classic), of course all will depends on how many accounts will you get open to farm in this L2 classic Farmland simulator.

I wont get surprise if I see next updates with more areas like RoA, maybe up to B grade, so people will have more option to keep farming 24/7 ( I mean, macroing or boting since "ain't nobody got time for that" :D) thus keeping the server "alive" as it has been since the update: liberating macro / ignoring bots.

Edited by Bozolina